The Telis Arbatax Park Resort is a village immersed in the nature of Capo Bellavista in Arbatax, overlooking the Ogliastra sea, along the eastern coast of Sardinia.
The Arbatax Park Sardinia Resort covers about 60 hectares and is ideally divided into 3 large areas: the Cala Moresca Area, with a soft atmosphere, which is the ideal solution for those looking for charm and relaxation; the Park Area, which houses a wonderful Naturalistic and Faunistic Park, the Telis Area, which also houses the hotel of the same name and is surrounded by greenery and a short distance from the sea (100-300 meters). The Telis area is ideal for the stay of young people and families with children, given the presence of all the main services of the resort, such as bars and restaurants but also the cornerstones of entertainment.
The Telis consists of 311 rooms, arranged on one or two levels and furnished in a typically Mediterranean style. The rooms, surrounded by the greenery of the resort, are from 100 to 500 meters from the sea and are equipped with air conditioning, minibar with pay-to-use filling, TV, telephone, safe, bathroom with hairdryer; are available in the types:
- CLASSIC: double or twin rooms located on the ground floor, also available for families with a maximum occupancy of 4 people.
- SUPERIOR: located on the upper floor, in the central area and close to all services, they have a sitting area and sofa bed and a private terrace or balcony, covered and equipped with table and armchair and panoramic view. Among the benefits of the Superior rooms is the minibar included on arrival (with subsequent supplies for a fee).
- COMMUNICATING: they consist of two double rooms separated by an internal door, but both with independent entrance and private bathroom, plus a seating area with sofa and armchair (they can accommodate up to 5 people).
- FAMILY: composed of two Classic rooms communicating from the inside, they are located on the ground floor and have two bathrooms.
- JUNIOR SUITE: located on the upper floor, they have a private covered terrace equipped with a small armchair and table. They consist of a bedroom, living room with 2 sofa beds and two bathrooms and have the first supply of the minibar included on arrival.
NB: due to its particular structure, the resort is not suitable for the stay of people with motor disabilities.
The Arbatax Park Sardinia Resort offers its guests a countless quantity of services able to satisfy the needs of every type of traveler; among the basic services there are:
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- Swimming pools with sun beds and umbrellas
- Reception 24 / 24h
- Conference center with room for 800 people with audio and video (possibility to create smaller rooms thanks to the movable walls)
- Beach towels available with a deposit of € 10.00 and change with a supplement of € 2.00
- Commercial area with clothing store, tobacconist, newsagent, handicraft shop
- Small pets (maximum 10 kg) allowed on request upon booking with a supplement of € 10.00 per day to be paid locally and upon presentation of a veterinarian's certificate
- Internal shuttle
- Baby cot 0-2 years on request and free
Guests of the Arbatax Park Resort will be able to participate in the busy daily program of animation and entertainment led by the hotel staff. With a great variety of games, tournaments, sports activities, musical entertainment and evening shows, the Telis caters to the needs of all ages. For the little ones, among other things, a multilingual staff organizes various recreational and educational activities. The activities are divided by age group to best entertain all children without neglecting the needs of adolescents, with the VIK Club for children aged 3 and the Junior Club for children aged 14 to 17.
The Arbatax Park Resort also has an outdoor disco, a theater with 2200 seats and an amphitheater used for events, shows and for the projection of
Arbatax Park Sardinia Resort has:
- 9 restaurants (including 2 pizzerias)
- 5 bar
- 1 baby bottle service equipped with cooking area, microwave, blenders, sinks, fridge and changing tables (food not provided)
All the restaurants in the resort offer buffet service and tables for 4 or 8 people. Guests can choose whether to have their meals in the restaurant reserved for Telis guests (La Terrazza or La Piazzetta) or in the other restaurants of the resort (by reservation and with supplement), according to the formula chosen at the time of booking.
Half board and full board always include water and wine from dispensers to meals. The All Inclusive formula is also available, to be requested for a fee upon booking, which includes:
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Central Restaurant
- Cafeteria, soft drinks and national alcoholic drinks at the Central Bar (excluding all packaged products, bottled drinks, foreign spirits and ice cream).
Telis Arbatax has a lot to offer to sports lovers and of physical fitness. There are in fact 9 swimming pools, one of which is semi-Olympic with sports activities and two for children (all equipped with umbrellas and sunbeds), 5 tennis courts (rackets and balls available), five-a-side football, 2-a-side football, beach volleyball, shooting with the arch, open air gym, bowling green, canoes. In addition, guests will have the opportunity every day to practice courses in water aerobics, stretching, aerobics and Latin American dances. For children aged 5 to 14 who do not want to give up football, there is the Milan Holiday Camp, where you can prepare with the AC Milan coaches with team tournaments and training based on technique.
There is also a route for running lovers, 10 km long, with descents and climbs, which passes through the park.
BELLAVISTA NATURE PARK
The Bellavista Park is a huge natural paradise. It extends for 40 hectares and is the home of many animals and plants of the Sardinian flora and fauna. Docile wild boars, little horses of the jar, fallow deer, donkeys, sheep, cows and mouflons will accompany guests to discover a wonderful world, a real island within the island, which surprises adults and children.
Entrance to the park is free and reserved for resort guests, who can also participate in the daily guided tours organized by the park rangers.
Inside the Bellavista Park in Arbatax there are also 2 bars and the Il Pastore Restaurant, outdoors and in a panoramic position, which offers typical Sardinian dinners in a very characteristic setting, with stone tables and chairs made from wooden logs. .
THALASSO WELLNESS CENTER & BELLAVISTA SPA
Located in a panoramic position, the wellness center covers about 2000 square meters and offers its guests wellness paths with Turkish bath, sauna, emotional showers and Finnish showers, whirlpools, swimming pool with water games, ice falls, water tubs sweet and salty, chromotherapy, salt room and geyser room, beauty treatments and massages. Entrance to the wellness center is reserved for people over 16 years of age and for all bookings of at least 7 nights the rates include one entrance to the Spa per person.
DIVING CENTER AND NAUTICAL SPORTS
The diving center, outside the resort, offers rental (for a fee) equipment for snorkeling, guided dives and diving courses, with the possibility of issuing patents. Numerous water activities are available such as canoes, SUP, Fly Board and Snorkeling.
Arbatax Park is located close to a rugged coast where numerous rocky coves alternate with sandy terraces, sandy beaches and wooden solarium platforms equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas. The sea is from the rooms of the Telis from 100 to 300 meters. For a fee, it will be possible to take advantage of the round-trip shuttle service to the resort's private concession on the wonderful Orrì beach, equipped with umbrellas and sunbeds (available free of charge until exhaustion), services and a refreshment point. The closest beaches to the Telis area are Le Palme and Arenas, while a little further on there are Cala del Porticciolo and Baia dei Cottage. In the area it is also possible to visit several beaches such as La Capannina (2 km), Cea beach (15 km), Golfetto beach (15 km), while a little further away (from about 30 to 45 km) are the famous Cala Luna and Cala Goloritzè.
- Port of Arbatax: about 2 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 145 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 185 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 205 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 220 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 225 km