Resort & Spa Le Dune Delphina is an elegant 4-star seaside resort at the equipped beach Li Junchi (awarded with the Blue Flag since 2016) in Badesi, on the North coast of Sardinia.
Resort & Spa Le Dune of Badesi is one of the best 4-star resorts of North Sardinia and it is located in an area of 280.000 m² with well-tended gardens where the five 4-star and 4-star superior hotels are distributed. The 4-star hotels are: Le Palme, recommended for couples with no children or with a child up to 13 years, I Ginepri and Le Rocce, both suitable for families. The 4-star superior hotels are: the exclusive Le Sabine with a wellness centre and the most modern La Duna Bianca at few meters from the sea and with only 16 rooms.
Rooms have an equipped terrace and are provided with air-conditioning, beach towels, minibar, Tv, telephone, safe and shower bathroom with hairdryer (only some rooms of La Duna Bianca have a bathtub). They are available in the following types:
- STANDARD PALME : double bedroom with chair bed for a child (max 5 years)
- STANDARD FAMILY PALME: max occupancy 4 adults and 2 children up to 5 years.
- SUPERIOR PALME or GINEPRI or ROCCE: double bedroom with a chair bed for a child (max 13 years) and a baby cot on request (NB: Palme rooms do not have the possibility of adding a baby cot).
- SUPERIOR FAMILY PALME or GINEPRI or ROCCE: 2 double Superior connecting rooms with 2 bathrooms and an added bed chair in each room for a max occupancy of: 4 adults, 2 children up to 13 years and 2 infants in baby cot (NB: Palme rooms do not have the possibility of adding a baby cot)
- FAMILY SUITE GINEPRI: composed of two separate spacious rooms both equipped with Tv: a double bedroom and a sitting room with two chair beds or sofa bed. They are closer to the main facilities of Hotel Ginepri and can accommodate 4 adults and 1 infant up to 1 year in baby cot.
- SENIOR FAMILY SUITE GINEPRI: composed of a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a living room with double sofa bed or 2 chair beds. Max occupancy: 6 adults and 1 infant up to 1 year in baby cot.
- DELUXE SABINE: double bedrooms with the possibility of adding on request a baby cot or a third bed for a child (max 5 years old).
- SUITE SABINE: they are composed of a double bedroom, a living room with a built-in sofa bed and a chair bed for a max occupancy of 4 adults and 1 infant up to 1 year in baby cot . Bathrobes for adults are included.
- ROYAL 2 LA DUNA BIANCA: open space with double bed and a sitting area with a spacious terrace. Possibility of adding a baby cot on request. Royal 2 are available also with Sea View and Seaside View
- ROYAL 4 LA DUNA BIANCA: more spacious than Royal 2, with 2 chair beds in the sitting area for two children (max 13 years) and Sea View.
- SEA VIEW PRESIDENT LA DUNA BIANCA: luxury suite with double bed and sitting area with two chair beds for two children (max 13 years) and a180° sea view terrace.
Guests of the 16 rooms of La Duna Bianca, can request breakfast in the room’s terrace or in one of the restaurants of the resort; furthermore, the have: beach service in a reserved area, bathrobes for adults and a free entrance to the wellness centre. These services are free of charge.
NB: Twin beds instead of double bed can be requested for many rooms (subject to reconfirm)
Guests can use the following facilities:
- Beach service included from the third row (limited availability). First row with an extra charge.
- 6 Swimming pools
- Wi-fi in some common areas (first 180 minutes for free)
- Football field, tennis court (grass and manteco), beach volley, basket, archery
- Conference room up to 450 seats
- 6 bars
- Home-made ice cream shops
- Reception for each hotel
- Unattended uncovered private parking
- Free Medical Clinic at scheduled times (medical examination and certificate with an extra charge)
- Car and boat rental
- Land and boat excursions
- Equestrian centre, diving, sailing lessons (run by outsiders and with extra charge)
For families with children, the following facilities are available:
- Entertainment and sport activities
- Baby club 2-3 years (a medical certificate issued not more than 3 days prior to arrival is requested)
- Mini Club 4-8 years with lunch and/or dinner assisted by the experienced staff
- Junior Club 9-13 years with sport activities and themed parties
- Teen Club 14-17 years with non-alcoholic happy hour, sport and evening performances
- 2 swimming pools for children
- Playground “Villaggio Fantasia”
- Baby dance
- Creative workshops and activities in the Duneland castle for little children with games, relax room, and cinema
- Free baby cot on request during booking
- Stroller rental
In the La Duna Bianca beach are available: nursery, playground, restaurant and bar.
NB: In the resort, payments can be made with a prepaid card provided at the reception. Cash payment are not allowed.
The wellness centre of the Resort is in Le Sabine Hotel and it has 3 outdoor heated swimming pools with cervical massage, hydro-massage, counter current swimming and Jacuzzi, cabins for body treatments and massages, relaxing area by the pool and in the wellness centre, gym, changing room and Turkish bath. Children under 14 years old are not allowed to the Le Sabine Spa and Minors between 15 and 18 can access only if accompanied by parents or with a parent authorization.
Le Dune has 10 restaurants (6 with no extra charge and 4 at specific conditions):
- Nautilus: meals served as buffet with spring water and house wine included
- Carrimbanca: Sardinian cuisine served as buffet with water and house wine included, open from 23/05
- Pomodoro: cuisine served as buffet with water and house wine included, open from 23/05
- Alla Spiaggia: Mediterranean cuisine served as buffet with water and house wine included
- Li Junchi: plated service with pizzas cooked in wood oven, starters, spaghettis and dessert; included drinks are: water, house wine, beer and non-acholic drinks on tap.
- Peter Pan: children restaurant, open every day from 19 to 20 except from Saturdays. Children under 2 years old must be accompanied by a parent.
- Scorfano: buffet with grilled fish and water included; free of charge for La Duna Bianca guests and with extra charge for the other guests of the resort (from 2 years old).
- Il Fico d’India: open from 08/06 with extra charge and accessible only from 14 years old. Table service with à la carte menu (water included).
- Romantico: candle-lit restaurant, free of charge for La Duna Bianca guests and with extra charge for the other guests of the resort; table service with à la carte menu and spring water included (open from 23/05).
- Il Leccio: Mediterranean cuisine served as buffet with show cooking and water included. Free of charge for La Duna Bianca and Le Sabine guests and with extra charge for the other guests of the resort. Open only from 23/05.
NB: Gluten free meals available on request
It is possible to replace the dinner with the Mediterranean Brunch at Nautilus or in the beach restaurant; Brunch Around in all Delphina Resorts on request for the whole stay.
Le Dune beach is at just 100 metres from the central square of the hotel and it can be reached with the hotel bus shuttle or walking. As the name suggests, it is characterised by the presence of outstanding sandy dunes, among the most beautiful of Sardinia. It is 8 km-long and this beach is manly appreciated for the white colour of the sand and the crystal water sea with a mostly sandy seabed.
Badesi is a strategic town, mid-way between Santa Teresa di Gallura and Stintino: the perfect place to visit the most stunning beaches of North Sardinia. Castelsardo village is also easily reachable and it is at about 20 km from the hotel.
Port of Porto Torres: about 55 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 80 km
Airport of Alghero: about 85 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 90 km
Port of Arbatax: about 235 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km