The Club Hotel Il Cormorano is a 4-star hotel located 150 meters from the sea in Baja Sardinia, in the north-eastern coast of Sardinia.
The Club Hotel Cormorano in Baja Sardinia is a Mediterranean-style hotel overlooking the archipelago of the Maddalena and Caprera islands, ideal for those looking for a quality stay and a welcoming atmosphere. The hotel is suitable for couples and families with children, thanks to an offer that guarantees efficient services and the miniclub for the little ones.
The Hotel Cormorano has 74 rooms furnished in a typical Sardinian style, with Orosei marble floors. Rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, safe, desk, minibar, espresso machine with pods, furnished balcony or patio (except some Family) with table, chairs and drying rack, bathroom with shower, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries. The rooms are available in 4 types: - COMFORT: double or twin bedrooms with garden view and the possibility to add a third bed + cot or third and fourth bed adding a bunk bed.
- LATERAL SEA VIEW: similar to Comfort but with lateral sea view. - FRONT SEA VIEW: double or twin bed rooms where a cot can be added, they have a panoramic front view of the sea of Baja Sardinia. - FAMILY ROOM: two-room apartments consisting of a double bedroom and a twin bedroom with shared bathroom and entrance, or a double bedroom and a second triple bedroom with double bed + single bed or cot.
IMPORTANT: rooms suitable for guests with walking problems are available on request during the booking and subject to confirmation.
Il Cormorano in Baja Sardinia offers its guests a wide range of services:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool with umbrellas and sunbeds
- Beach service in Cala Battistoni (with an extra charge) with umbrella and sunbeds
- One beach towel per person for the stay (extra changes with an extra charge)
- Free collective shuttle service from 31 May to 4 October from / to Olbia airport available on request to be submitted within 48 hours before departure together with the information about the flight. Maximum waiting time: one hour.
- Air-conditioned restaurant with veranda and sea view
- Bar with terrace
- Children playground
- Miniclub for children from 4 to 8 years with specialized staff, available from 14th June to 13th September at scheduled times
- Baby-sitting for a fee
- Musical evenings and piano bar
- Tennis court and soccer field (on request), ping-pong
- Table football
- Bike, car, scooter and canoe rental
- Excursions by boat and Diving Center (for a fee)
- Massage Beauty & SPA wellness center offering hairdresser, beauty services, sports, relaxing and shiatsu massages, SPA
- Unattended private indoor parking (for a fee)
- Reception h24
- 2 lift
- Laundry (for a fee)
- Pets are not allowed
On the ground floor of the hotel there is Le Colonne Restaurant, which offers hotel guests the best dishes of Mediterranean cuisine with high quality products. Breakfast and lunch are served buffet style, as are appetizers, fresh salads and desserts for dinner, which however offers table service for the main courses. There is an area with microwave oven, bottle warmer and buffet with basic foods for the preparation of baby meal for the little ones. During the week there will be the "Fisherman's Evening" with fish dishes and the "Sardinian Evening" with typical regional cuisine. Alternatively, vegetarian or meat dishes are available.
Drinks are to be considered excluded.
Hotel Club Il Cormorano is in the town’s centre of Baja Sardinia at only 100 meters from Cala Battistoni beach, a sand beach with tiny pieces of granite that give it a fantastic shade of rose. Cala Battistoni has crystal water sea suitable for families with children and is close to many bars, restaurants and all the facilities needed for a great holiday. Beach service is available with charge for hotels’ guests (to be requested upon reservation and to pay on site). In the same coast of Sardinia other popular beaches are: Cala Bitta, Tre Monti Beach, Cala Granu, Capriccioli, Poltu Li Coggi, Liscia Ruja and La Celvia. Baja Sardinia is a well-known Sardinia destination, the perfect place where everyone can indulge their own’s whims with a wide range of activities such as: boat excursions to La Maddalena archipelago which include the visit of the La Maddalena and the small islands of Caprera, Spargi e Budelli; diving to the discovery of the Natural Sea Reserve; water sports such as windsurf, kitesurf and sailing or the lively nights out in the Costa Smeralda’s trend bars and clubs.
- Port and airport of Olbia: around 30 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 35 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 120 km
- Alghero airport: about 150 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 210 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km