The Club Hotel Il Cormorano is a 4-star hotel 150 meters from the sea in Baja Sardinia, along the north-eastern coast of Sardinia.
The Club Hotel Cormorano in Baja Sardinia is a Mediterranean-style hotel overlooking the archipelago of the Maddalena and Caprera islands, ideal for those looking for a quality stay and a welcoming atmosphere in which to relax.
The hotel is particularly suitable for family holidays, thanks to its proximity to the beach and the presence of numerous services for children, but also for those who want to spend a holiday based on relaxation or are fond of water sports.
Hotel Cormorano consists of 74 recently renovated rooms furnished in a traditional style with pastel colors, all equipped with air conditioning, TV, minibar (drinks for a fee), coffee maker, safe, telephone, courtesy set, private bathroom in marble with shower and hairdryer; some rooms may have full or side sea view (with supplement).
Guests can choose between different types of rooms, depending on the size and maximum occupancy: - STANDARD: from 16 to 23 square meters, the rooms can be double, triple or quadruple (with bunk bed) plus a cot for infant - FAMILY: large from 25 to 28 square meters, they can accommodate up to 5 adults + 1 infant in a cot and consist of a double bedroom plus a single bed and a second bedroom with two single beds.
IMPORTANT: upon request at the time of booking subject to confirmation, rooms suitable for guests with mobility impairments are available.
Guests of the Club Hotel Cormorano can take advantage of numerous services:
- Swimming pool with shallow area for children and furnished solarium
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Restaurant and bar
- Beach service (external service)
- Tennis and soccer field
- Table tennis and table football
- Miniclub for children aged 4 to 9 years
- Piano bar
- Half board or full board treatments available
- Cot rental with a supplement of € 15.00 per day
- Preparation of infant food and take-away lunch
- Laundry and ironing room
- Beach towels (change with a supplement of € 2.50)
- Internal parking upon reservation with a supplement of € 15.00 per day and free parking spaces outside the hotel
- Affiliated external wellness center
- Small pets (4/5 kg) allowed with a supplement of € 10.00 per night plus € 70.00 for final sanitation.
The Club Hotel Cormorano in Baja Sardinia is located in the town center and just 150 meters from the beach of Cala Battistoni. We are talking about a sandy beach with tiny granite pebbles that give it an incredible pink hue. The sea is crystal clear, suitable for families and, a few steps from the beach, there are several bars, restaurants and any useful service for your holiday.
Other popular beaches in this portion of the coast of Sardinia are: Cala Bitta, the beach of Tre Monti, Cala Granu, Capriccioli, Poltu Li Coggi, Liscia Ruja and La Celvia.
Baja Sardinia is one of the most famous places in Sardinia and, in addition to enjoying the enchanting beaches, you can dedicate yourself to an infinite number of activities such as: excursions to the Maddalena Archipelago with dozens of beautiful and small islands including La Maddalena, Caprera, Spargi and Budelli, diving to enjoy the nature of the protected marine reserves, water sports such as windsurfing, kitesurfing and sailing or finally letting yourself go in one of the many trendy clubs protagonists of the nightlife in Costa Smeralda.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 35 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 40 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 130 km
- Alghero airport: about 160 km
- Port of Arbatax: around 210 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: around 310 km