Hotel Airone is a 4 star hotel located at 4 km from Baja Sardinia, facing the Gulf of Cannigione, and at 700 m from the sea of north-east Sardinia.
Hotel Airone in Baja Sardinia is an elegant and modern hotel surrounded by natural environment made of flowers and olive trees. Hotel Airone of Arzachena is a sea-view hotel in Sardinia, perfect for families thanks to the children free offers and the free miniclub.
Airone Hotel has 70 elegantly and tastefully furnished rooms decorated with chestnut furniture, wrought iron, and authentic Sardinian handcrafted fabrics. Rooms are between 20 m² and 38 m², and are equipped with air-conditioning/heating, multilingual satellite television, mini-bar, direct telephone and private bathroom with hairdryer.
Rooms can be:
- CLASSIC: on the ground floor or on the first floor, with a window overlooking the garden or the central square; for a maximum occupancy of 5 people. They do not have an outdoor area.
- COMFORT: with a covered terrace and garden if on the ground floor, or balcony if on the first floor, in both cases equipped with tables and chairs.
- SEA-VIEWDELUXE: sea-view rooms of about 20 square meters, with sea side garden and covered veranda if on the ground floor, or balcony if on the first floor; deluxe rooms are provided with bathrobes, slippers, free water in the minibar and a kettle with a tea selection. - FAMILY DELUXE: sea-view rooms of 35 square meters, consisting of a room that can accommodate a minimum of 4 people and equipped with a bathroom.
The Hotel Airone also has two rooms available for disabled people, on request subject to reconfirm.
Hotel Airone in Baja Sardinia offers its guests a wide range of facilities for their leisure and relax:
- Free Wi-fi in the entire hotel
- Shuttle service to/from Baia Sardinia (available at fixed times and until 18:00)
- Beach service available with extra charge in a partner bath establishment (€ 20,00 per day in June and September and € 30,00 per day in July and August)
- Swimming pool opened from 1st April to 31st October
- Jacuzzi swimming pool
- Pool towels
- Bar in the hall and pool bar
- Two tennis courts, two bowls fields, five-a-side football field
- Children's playground
- Wellness path
- Park of approximately 40,000 m² where guests can jogging
- Bright meeting room "Stella Maris" bright of about 200 m². It can accommodate up to 140 people in a theater layout and up to 60 seats in banquets. Opportunity to use two extra rooms in the hotel, each with a capacity of 30/50 seats.
- Pets allowed with additional charge of € 15,00 per day
AN HOTEL FOR FAMILIES
Hotel Airone in Baja Sardinia is a hotel for families with children: parents can relax in the nature while kids have fun. Airone's staff organizes entertainment and a miniclub activities (included in the rates) from the 15th of June to the 31st of August, for children between 4 and 12 years old. Miniclub includes many fun recreational activities for an unforgettable holiday. Thanks to the “children free” offer, the hotel is suitable for families who want to save money for their holidays by the sea in Sardinia.
Baja Sardinia's Airone hotel is characterized by a high quality cuisine; its restaurant offers Mediterranean and typical Sardinian dishes. Breakfast is always served as buffet, while lunch and dinner are plated (guests can choose among 4 dishes) with a buffet for starters, salads and desserts. Airone hotel also provides gluten-free and vegetarian menus on request at booking.
Hotel Airone is at just 700 m from the beach of Lu Postu, a free beach easily reachable with a pleasant walk; Lu Postu is among the most beautiful beaches for dogs in Sardinia and for this reason Airone hotel is perfect for those who want to bring their dog with them on holiday.
In a few minutes drive it is also possible to find the beaches of: Ea Bianca (2 km away, reachable through the hotel's shuttle bus), Baja Sardinia and Porto Sole (5 km away, reachable with hotel shuttle bus, with beach service with extra charge, bar and toilets).
Airone is in a strategic position close to the airport and the port of Olbia, at just 8 km from the well-known tourist location Porto Cervo, and at a few minutes by taxi from the stunning beaches of Costa Smeralda..
Port and airport of Olbia: about 25 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 35 km
Airport of Alghero: about 155 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 210 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km