Club Esse Cala Bitta is a holiday resort for families with children by the sea in Baja Sardinia at just 30 meters from the Cala Bitta beach, a popular destination on the northeast coast of Sardinia, very close to Costa Smeralda.
Club Esse Cala Bitta of Baja Sardinia is an historic resort: the perfect place for people looking for a hotel with excellent entertainment activities. It has been the first Club Esse village of the area, and recently renewed with spacious areas and equipment for a funny and relaxing holiday in Sardinia.
The resort has 126 spacious rooms, some in the central hotel and some others in villas located in the pinewood. Rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, private bathroom, TV, hairdryer, telephone and minibar. Most rooms have a garden or a terrace.
Rooms are available as:
- STANDARD: double/twin bedrooms with the possibility of adding some extra beds.
- FAMILY: composed of two separated rooms with a common entrance. Max occupancy 5 people
Guests of Cala Bitta can use the following facilities:
- Big swimming pool equipped with parasols and sunbeds
- Equipped beach
- Music bar
- Theatre with evening performances
- Mini Club Hero Camp for children from 3 to 12 years divided into group ages and provided with with playground, theatre plays, video and game room and relax area for evening nap
- Young Club for teens from 13 to 17 years with sport activities, role plays, tournaments, cabaret and dances
- Sport group courses of archery and swimming
- Beach volley, five-a-side football and basket
- Water gym and fitness
- Zumba, group dances and karaoke
- Free wi-fi in the communal areas
- Club house
- 24h reception
- TV room and game room
- Unattended parking
- Free shuttle bus to Baja Sardinia and Porto Sole
- Small sized pets (max 20 kg) allowed on booking and with an extra charge of 50,00 € per stay for final cleaning
- Dinghies, cars, bikes and scooters rental
- Excursions to La Maddalena archipelago starting from the bay’s small port
- Beach towels and strollers on request when booking
- Laundry service
A compulsory Club Card is due from 04/06 to 17/09 (€ 6,00 per person/night from 3 upwards) and includes: sport equipment and activities and entertainment activities.
For infant 0-2 a charge for the INFANT CARD will be applied (7,00 € per day) and includes nursery and baby cot.
Hotel Club Esse Cala Bitta of Baia Sardinia offers half and full board treatments with meals served as buffet and drinks included (microfiltered water, lager, house white and red wine). Guests can enjoy international and regional cuisine with a good choice of starters, first and second dishes, sides, dessert for dinner, pizza and a typical evening once a week. Gluten-free meals and meals suitable for people with intolerances are available on request.
Furthermore the following services are available:
- Children’s menu and a reserved area in the restaurant for dining with the entertainment team.
- Nursery for youngest guests until 3 years old available at scheduled times with the equipment for making food and a choice of selected baby food.
For demanding guests, an Esse Plus package is available on request with a € 54,00 per day/room extra charge, including the following additional benefits:
- Priority check-in
- Welcome aperitif
- Lunch on the day of arrival
- Room access at 14:00
- First minibar supply included
- Assigned table for the entire stay
- Daily changed beach towel
- 10% discount of a selection of bazar products
- Lunch Around Program with the possibility of booking lunch in any of the Esse Club in Sardinia (10,00 € per person for guests in half board treatment)
- Late check-out at 12:00
The beach is at just 30 metres from the Resort and it is characterized by golden sand and a shallow, crystal clear turquoise sea. Baja Sardinia and Porto Sole beaches are close and easy to reach by car or with the shuttle bus provided by the resort.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 40 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
Airport of Alghero: about 160 km
Port of Arbatax: about 200 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km