Hotel Li Graniti is a 4-star hotel in Baja Sardinia, a few km from the marvellous sea of the Costa Smeralda, and at just 6 km from Porto Cervo, on the northeast coast of Sardinia.
Hotel Li Graniti is at just 2,5 km from Baja Sardinia and it is immersed in the scents of the Mediterranean vegetation and the pink colour of the granite rocks. It is the perfect solution for people who want to spend a relaxing holiday far from the crowd of the cities, with all the comforts and very close to the Costa Smeralda sea.
Rooms of Hotel Li Graniti in Baja Sardinia are elegantly furnished in accordance with the typical Sardinian style and are equipped with: Led Tv, telephone, minibar, independent air-conditioning, wi-fi, hypoallergenic mattresses (with professional cleaning), kettle, safe, shower bathroom and hairdryer. The following typologies of rooms are available:
- COMFORT: they can accommodate a max of 4 people (3rd and 4th bed with bunk sofa bed or bed chairs). Some have an equipped balcony or terrace.
- SEA VIEW COMFORT: like Comfort for occupancy but with sea view (frontal or lateral) balcony/terrace.
- JUNIOR SUITE: more spacious bedrooms, they can accommodate up to 4 people in bunk sofa beds or sofa chairs. Some have an equipped balcony or terrace.
- SEA VIEW JUNIOR SUITE: like Junior Suites but with frontal or partial sea view. All rooms have an equipped balcony or terrace.
Hotel Li Graniti offers many facilities for a top full-comfort holiday:
- Beach service in Cala dei Ginepri beach from 26/05 to 30/09 (beach umbrellas and sunbeds on a first-come, first-serve basis)
- Shuttle bus to the beach and to Baja Sardinia town centre from 26/05 to 30/09
- Free gym access. Sport area equipped with treadmills around the pool
- Wi-fi available in the hotel
- Reading room
- Pool billiard and board game
- Maxi TV screen
- Keeping of valuables at the Reception
- Porter service
- Assistance for info, bookings and excursions
Small sized pets are welcome (30,00 € per stay) but they are not admitted in the common areas (restaurants, bar, pool, garden) nor in the Cala dei Ginepri beach. However in the area it is possible to find pet-friendly beaches.
Moreover, to be extra charged:
- Beach/pool towels
- Baby cot 0-3 years old (5,00 € per day and baby food included)
- External laundry
- Wellness centre with sauna, massages, beauty and healthy treatments, Turkish bath and shiatsu
- Night shuttle to Baja Sardinia, Porto Cervo and Poltu Quatu (available from 26/05 to 30/09)
- Scooter and car rental
- Excursions, golf and horse-riding (10 km from the Hotel)
- Air-conditioned and equipped meeting room (100 seats)
- Courtesy kit: memory foam pillow, bathrobe, sleepers and late check-out from 12:00 am
- Family kit: baby cot, small bathtube, baby bottle heater, stroller and laundry service (max 1 kg per day)
Restaurant of Hotel Li Graniti has an indoor air-conditioned room and a panoramic terrace, where breakfast is served as buffet and lunch and dinner are plated with a buffet of vegetable, fruits and dessert. Drinks are not included and table are assigned. Twice a week, typical fish or meat dinners are served. On request it is possible to book vegetarian and gluten free menus.
Hotel Li Graniti, in Baja Sardinia, is at just 2 km from the Cala Dei Ginepri’s beach, which is easily reached with the hotel shuttle bus. Cala Ginepri is characterized by white and fine sand and a crystal-water sea with a low and sandy seabed. The pinewood nearby provides shelter and a pleasant refreshment in the hottest days.
From the Hotel it is possible to reach other marvellous beaches of Baja Sardinia and Costa Smeralda like Cala Battistoni (the main beach of Baja Sardinia at 4 km), Cala Granu (at 9 km), Cala Di Volpe (at 16 km), Liscia Ruja (at 16 km), Capriccioli (at 17 km), Principe’s beach and Romazzino (at 19 km) Pevero (at 20 km).
Arzachena is the most populous town of Gallura, and one of the most touristic destinations in Sardinia, its territory is divided in many areas, like Baja Sardinia, well known all over the world, with its Aqua Park; Porto Cervo, heart of the Emerald Coast and destination of the VIPs, Abbiadori, with its golf course, the Pevero Golf Club (18 holes and 72 par), one of the most important of the world, Cannigione; Cannigione and Poltu Quatu.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 35 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 40 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
Airport of Alghero: about 170 km
Port of Arbatax: about 215 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 295 km