Hotel Pulicinu is a 4 stars hotel in Baja Sardinia, 2 km away from the beach of Saline, on the north-eastern coast of Sardinia.
Hotel Pulicinu in Baia Sardinia is the perfect location for relaxing holidays for couples looking for intimacy and a not too big hotel near the beach in north Sardinia. Hotel Pulicinu is in a panoramic position, immersed between the granite rocks and the Mediterranean forest, with a breath-taking view of the Arcipelago of La Maddalena and Corsica.
Hotel Pulicinu has 34 spacious rooms with Wi-Fi, private bathroom with shower and hairdryer, air conditioning, minibar, telephone, TV with SKYtv, safe, balcony or terrace (except Economy). The rooms are available in the following types:
- ECONOMY: double or master bedrooms with a simple décor, park view
- CLASSIC: double or master bedrooms decorated with a typical Sardinian style, with balcony and the possibility of adding a baby cot. They can be sea view or park view
- EXECUTIVE: spacious and luminous master bedrooms with a sea view terrace, with sofa bed and Jacuzzi, they can accommodate up to 3 adults and a baby cot
- DELUXE: double or master bedrooms, with a sophisticated décor and independent entrance
- FAMILY: made for families, they have two Economy bedrooms with no balcony and view on the park.
For the more demanding guests there are 6 suites characterised by an exclusive atmosphere and more privacy, with a panoramic view on the sea or the pool. They have also a covered patio with table and chairs, hotel amenities, beach towels, bathroom towels, slippers and reserved parking.
- SUITE VISTA PISCINA: embellished with marble from Orosei and with a pool view
- SUITE ROMANTICA: sea view open space with a central Jacuzzi, living room and queen size bed
- SUITE EXCLUSIVE: sea view suite with private pool, private patio and solarium with umbrellas and sunbeds, panoramic view of the gulf and Hi-Fi system - SENIOR SUITE: park view suite made of two different spaces and two bathrooms with direct access to the pool and sea view patio - ROYAL SUITE: suite with private pool and sea view, terrace, solarium with umbrellas and sunbeds, made of two different spaces decorated with great care, there is also a coffee machine and Hi-Fi system.
- Pool with umbrellas and sunbeds and pool for children
- Shuttle bus to the beach at fixed times with extra charge (children under 5 years travel for free)
- Sea view restaurant with typical and international dishes made with fresh ingredients of own production
- Baby cot for free if requested
- Services that can be booked at the reception include: cars and boats rental, excursions by land or sea or helicopter, golf, diving, water sports like surf and windsurf, fishing.
- Animals under 10 kg permitted in the Classic Vista Parco rooms.
The nearest beach to the hotel is Saline, 2 km away, with a sandy bottom mixed with rocks. There are a lot of beaches in the Baia Sardinia area that deserve a visit like Cala Bitta (at 1,6 km), Cala Battistoni (at 3 km), Spiaggia dei Tre Monti (at 4 km), Cala Granu (at 8 km). Baia Sardinia is one of the most prestigious locations in Costa Smeralda. The activities that can be played during the day are: tennis, windsurf, sailing and more. Baia Sardinia has also a lively nightlife with bars, clubs and handcrafts markets. The exclusive locations of Costa Smeralda Porto Rotondo and Porto Cervo are also nearby. From Baia Sardinia it is easy to visit Arcipelago di La Maddalena and its beautiful beaches as Budelli, Spargi, Santo Stefano and Caprera.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 35 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 120 km
- Airport Alghero-Fertilia: about 160 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 210 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 305 km