Nicolaus Club Prime Il Cormorano is an all-inclusive 4-star resort on the beach in Baja Sardinia, situated right in town’s centre of Baja Sardinia and just 100 metres from the homonymous beach on Sardinian north-eastern coast.
Hotel Club Il Cormorano is the perfect resort for family holidays by the beach and for those who want to enjoy Baja Sardinia, one of the most well-known Sardinian destinations and a strategic place for lively nights in Costa Smeralda and for boat excursion to the La Maddalena’s archipelago.
Nicolaus Hotel Club Il Cormorano in Baja Sardinia is elegantly furnished in the typical style of Sardinia and has 74 rooms, distributed over three floors (ground, first and second) connected by lifts. They are all equipped with veranda or balcony, air conditioning, espresso coffee machine provided with coffee pods, minibar (a first non-alcoholic supply plus 2 little water bottles per day will be provided), private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries, LCD TV, safe and telephone. Rooms are available as:
- CLASSIC: refurbished rooms that can accommodate up to 4 adults + infant (third and fourth bed provided in a bunk bed).
- SEA VIEW CLASSIC: double refurbished rooms that enjoy great sea views; they are suitable for a maximum of 2 adults and 1 infant.
- COMFORT: completely renewed rooms, they can accommodate up to 3 people
- SEA FRONT COMFORT: like comfort but in a privileged position just in front of the sea. They can accommodate up to 2 adults and an infant in baby cot
- FAMILY ROOM COMFORT: composed of an entrance with twin beds, a bedroom with double bed or three beds and bathroom, they can accommodate up to 5 people.
Il Cormorano Resort offers a wide range of facilities:
- 200 sqm swimming pool equipped with parasols and sunbeds
- Beach umbrellas and sunbeds by the beach available on request upon reservation and to be paid on spot (€ 140,00 per room/week)
- Pool bar
- Restaurant with meals served as buffet and drinks included
- Free wi-fi, available in common areas
- Tv room
- Tennis court, table tennis and table football
- Newspapers available at reception desk
- Evening turndown service
- 24h reception
- Internal unguarded private car parking (to be booked and according availability)
- Laundry (with charge)
- Assistance for excursions (with charge)
- Pets are not allowed
The NICOLAUS SERVICE PACK is a compulsory extra charge, non-refundable in case of cancellation whichincludes the boking management fees, the Allianz multiple-risk insurance and the Valtur assistance. It costs 55,00 € per stay per person from 12 years, while children 0-11 years pay half. PLEASE NOTE: Allianz insurance can be applied only to guests living in Italy, Vatican and San Marino.
ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT
The Nicolaus Team has an engaging entertainment plan with daily games, sport activities, tournaments, tennis and aerobics classes, dances and evening piano bar. Little children can take part in Nicolino Club, centred in an outdoor playground where kids can meet, make friends and be entertained with the activities organised by Nicolino Team’s staff, divided into two age groups:
- Nicolino Baby Club for children from 3 to 7 years old
- Nicolino Mini Club for children from 8 to 11 years old
Often, Nicolino Team’s staff also organises a Super Nicolino Club, with activities until late evening.
A FAMILY RESORT
Nicolaus Prime Club Il Cormorano take great care of families with little chidren, providing a wide range of services. NICOLINO CARD, compulsory for children 0-2 years old and to be paid upon reservation (€ 70,00 per child per week), includes:
- baby area equipped with microwave, bottle warmers and basic meals like broths, pasta, grilled or steamed fish and meat, vegetable and tomato soups. All products and meals not mentioned are not included.
- room provided with baby bath, changing table and bottle warmer
- a Nicolino Gift
- strollers (subject to availability)
- baby beds with extra charge of € 10,00 per night (on request upon reservation and to be paid upon arrival). Please note that a maximum of 1 baby cot per room is allowed.
Guests at Hotel Club Il Cormorano in Baja Sardinia can choose between half board (with limited availability) or All Inclusive formula. In both cases meals are served as buffet, drinks are included and tables assigned for the whole stay (table service on request).
ALL INCLUSIVE formula also includes:
- welcome cocktail by the pool bar
- full board with drinks included (water, wine and soft drinks on tap)
- espresso for breakfast
- unlimited drinks at the swimming pool bar (from 10:00 to 22:00): water, cokes, fruit juices, homemade ice-cream, slushes, iced tea, refreshments, draught beer, alcoholic drinks and local super alcoholic drinks.
- Aperi-Time from 19:00 to 19:45
All Inclusive formula does not include alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks not mentioned, drinks and water not on tap, packaged ice-cream and any other product not explicitly stated above.
Nicolaus is sensitive to its guests needs and desires and for this reason Il Cormorano also has:
- Sleepyheads area: thought for those who love to get up late, that can have a soft breakfast from 09:45 to 11:00 with espresso coffee and brioches.
- Nature and Wellbeing area: area for those who follow an healthy life style with specific products for breakfast such as: biscuits, toasted biscuit slices, rice snacks, cakes, soy or rice milk, honey, biologic jams, cereals, corn flakes, flaxseeds, fresh fruit and vegetable extracts.
Please note that, for guests with lactose intolerances or needing gluten-free meals are provided basis packaged food such as bread, pasta, gluten (or lactose) free biscuits and lactose free ice cream, that can be mixed with guests own food.
Food intolerances must be communicated during reservation.
Nicolaus Hotel Club Il Cormorano is in the town’s centre of Baja Sardinia at only 100 meters from Cala Battistoni beach, a sand beach with tiny pieces of granite that give it a fantastic shade of rose. Cala Battistoni has crystal water sea suitable for families with children and is close to many bars, restaurants and all the facilities needed for a great holiday. Beach service is available with charge for hotels’ guests (to be requested upon reservation and to pay on site).
In the same coast of Sardinia other popular beaches are: Cala Bitta, Tre Monti Beach, Cala Granu, Capriccioli, Poltu Li Coggi, Liscia Ruja and La Celvia.
Baja Sardinia is a well-known Sardinia destination, the perfect place where everyone can indulge their own’s whims with a wide range of activities such as: boat excursions to La Maddalena archipelago which include the visit of the La Maddalena and the small islands of Caprera, Spargi e Budelli; diving to the discovery of the Natural Sea Reserve; water sports such as windsurf, kitesurf and sailing or the lively nights out in the Costa Smeralda’s trend bars and clubs.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 35 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 40 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 118 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 145 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 213 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 305 km