At the moment this property seems unavailable, look for other possibilities on our website or call us at + 39 070 676861, we will be happy to double check this availability or to find more options for you.
Park Hotel Resort is a 4-star hotel directly by the sea in Baja Sardinia, a renowned sea destination in the Northeast coast of Sardinia at just few minutes from Costa Smeralda.
Park Hotel Resort of Baja Sardinia is an elegant hotel immersed in a 15-hectare park of Mediterranean vegetation: the perfect place for guests relax and privacy. Park Hotel is a resort suitable for couples’ romantic holidays but also for families with children thanks to a wide range of services provided.
The Park Hotel Resort has 80 elegantly furnished rooms, most with a small veranda or furnished balcony.
Rooms have a private bathroom, air-conditioning, 32-inch LCD TV, telephone with free and unlimited calls to all Italian and European landlines and mobiles, minibar (with surcharge), safe, hairdryer. Rooms are available as follows: COMFORT: garden-view bedrooms on the ground floor or first floor, with patio or balcony and a private entrance. They have a double bed or twin beds, with the option of adding a 3° or 4° bed (bunk beds) or cot SEA VIEW: sea-view bedrooms on the first floor with patio or balcony and a private entrance. They have a double bed or twin beds, with the option of adding a 3° or 4° bed (bunk beds) or cot. Connecting rooms available. DELUXE: bedrooms on the upper floors with private entrance, double room, walk in wardrobe, spacious furnished patio with table, chairs and hammock, to enjoy the stunning views over the bay. Option of adding a 3° bed or cot, and in some rooms, a 4° bed and cot FAMILY: two Comfort rooms with shared entrance and facilities. A double room and a double/twin room. Option of adding a cot. Also available with a sea view
The Park Hotel Resort provides a variety of services to ensure guests a relaxing holiday, including:
- Free wi-fi in the reception, piazzetta and bar
- Swimming pool for adults and children
- Spacious solarium with three 5-seat jacuzzi, beach umbrellas, deckchairs and sun loungers
- Beach umbrellas and sun loungers on the sandy bays and lawn areas
- Wellness centre (with surcharge) for beauty treatments, massages (sport, relaxation, shiatsu) and hairdresser
- Sea-view restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine and traditional Sardinian dishes (breakfast and lunch are buffets, whereas dinner has table service; water, draft beer and wine are included in the full board basis, while half board never includes drinks)
- Bar close to the beach with a sea view terrace
- American bar by the pool
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Shop with newspapers and tobacco products (open from 03/06 to 09/09)
- TV area
- Children’s playground
- Babysitting (with extra charge)
- 24 h reception
- Private unattended parking
- Canoeing at the beach
- Small sized pets are admitted on request (excluded common areas and beach)
- Scooter and car rental
- Boat and land excursions with extra charge
- Diving centre in the surroundings
Rates also include:
- Mini Club 4-8 years old from 10/06 until 09/09 at scheduled times with specialised staff
- Free shared transfer to/from Olbia’s airport (max an hour of waiting; on request and according to availability)
- Scheduled shuttle to Baja Sardinia and Porto Cervo,
- Daily use of the sport equipment (night use with floodlit with extra charge)
The hotel is surrounded by some fine sandy little bays, most of them accessible only from the hotel. Among some of the most popular beaches of the area: Le Saline, Cala Ginepro, Cannigione beach, Cala Battistoni, Cala Granu, Principe beach and Capriccioli at less than 15 km from the resort.
Baja Sardinia is at about 1 km and has a wide range of services suitable for young people, couples and families with children including: clubs, restaurants and the Aquadream water fun park, open during the high season. Porto Cervo, in Costa Smeralda is a meeting point for lively night-outs and it is at 4 km from the hotel.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 35 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 155 km
Airport of Alghero: about 160 km
Port of Arbatax: about 215 km
Porto e aeroporto di Cagliari: about 305 km