Hotel Ristorante Su Lithu is in Bitti, a small town of the Nuoro’s province in the heart of Sardinia.
Hotel Su Lithu is in the foothills of Monte Albo in the historic region of Barbagia. Thanks to its position and the high quality of services provided, Hotel Su Lithu is the perfect location for people looking for the authentic Sardinia where traditions, history and comfort meets. The tanning lovers can enjoy the sun in its wonderful hotel’s swimming pool or they can visit the most enchanted beaches of east Sardinia in about 30-50 minute drive, from Orosei to Cala Gonone.
Hotel Su Lithu of Bitti has 18 rooms equipped with air-conditioning, free wi-fi, minibar, Tv, safe, telephone and private bathroom with shower or bathtub, hair-dryer and courtesy set. Rooms are available in the following types:
- GARDEN-VIEW STANDARD: between 16 and 25 m², they can accommodate up to 3 people and overlook the hills or the internal courtyard. The majority of the garden-view rooms have an equipped balcony, sometimes shared with other rooms.
- PANORAMIC-VIEW STANDARD: between 16 and 28 m² they have a breath-taking view on Monte Albo’s valley from the private balcony equipped with table and chairs. They can accommodate up to 4 people.
- SUPERIOR: spacious double bedrooms of about 20-25 m² with a chestnut roof and a panoramic terrace. They are decorated with antique pieces, traditional artisan products, premium linen, jacuzzi bathtub, bathrobe and sleepers, kettle and tea, cd payer and dvd.
Hotel Ristorante Su Lithu of Bitti offers its guests an unforgettable holiday thanks to the wide varieties of facilities provided:
- Swimming pool equipped with gazebos and sunbeds
- Free wi-fi in the entire hotel
- Buffet breakfast including sweet and salty traditional products and a large choice of fresh fruits, sausages and cheese
- Restaurant with traditional carefully-prepared dishes made from km 0 ingredients
- Cooking lessons, wine tasting and excursions (with extra charge)
- Bike rental
- Meeting room
- Children playground
- Animals admitted on request when booking and with an extra charge of 15,00 € per night
- Free parking
- 24/24 reception
- Baby cot for children 0-2 years available on request when booking and with an extra charge of 15,00 € per night
The town of Bitti is located in the central Sardinia’s historic region known as Barbagia.
Bitti’s territory offers interesting opportunities for those who love to discover the authentic Sardinia’s traditions, history and nature. In the middle of the town is located the Museum of Rural Civilization and the Multimedia Museum of Tenor Sing that celebrates the island’s traditional music, a UNESCO heritage site. Littos’ Oasis is a breath-taking expanse of Mediterranean scrub with small lakes, the Illorai’s waterfall, Romanzesu’s archaeological site, Guore and Solle’s Giant tombs and the Sanctuary of Madonna del Miracolo.
Bitti is also popular for the “Autunno in Barbagia - Cortes Apertas”, the Autumn appointment where every year, between September and December are organized, along the Barbagia’s towns, gastronomic and wine taste in the courtyard and canteens (cortes) of old houses owners.
The best way to visit the surrounding area is with a car to have the possibility to spend at least one day in the Orosei’s beaches (all at about 30-50 minute drive).
Port and airport of Olbia: about 90 km
Port of Arbatax: about 100 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 115 km
Airport of Alghero: about 125 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 130 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 210 km