Agrustos Village is a family-friendly beach resort located in Agrustos, on the northeast coast of Sardinia. The resort is just a few kilometres from Budoni and San Teodoro, and less than an hour’s drive south from the international port and airport of Olbia.
Agrustos Village is composed of Mediterranean-style bungalows surrounded by gardens. Most bungalows, some of which are interconnected, have two entrances and a veranda.
There are a total of 150 rooms, which can accommodate between 2 and 5 guests.
All rooms are equipped with: air-conditioning, safe, minibar, telephone, TV, ensuite facilities with shower and hairdryer.
Agrustos Village in Budoni has a spacious air-conditioned restaurant, with a covered dining area outside. Meals are rich buffets, with wine and water in jugs included. Evenings with a theme are organised, typical seafood dishes, and fresh fruit snacks are offered in the swimming pool and on the beach during the hottest times of the day.
The resort has a wide range of facilities, including:
- swimming pool with sunloungers and beach umbrellas
- swimming pool for children
- three bars, one of which by the pool
- TV and reading room
- internet point
- beach towels, with a surcharge, car hire, shuttle bus for the beaches along the coast, excursion office
- sport activities: 5-a-side football, tennis, table tennis, archery, sailing, windsurf, canoeing. Tournaments and group classes of various sports available, at no extra charge. Sports equipment is available at no extra charge for Resort guests
- mini club (4-11 y.o.) and junior club (12-16 y.o.), entertainment and shows
Agrustos Village is located on a white sandy beach, fully equipped with beach umbrellas and sunloungers. Guests can go to the beach directly on foot.
Agrustos Village is just a ten minute drive from San Teodoro, a popular summer destination renowned for its stunning beaches and lively nightlife. For guests who enjoy relaxing by the beach and also exploring, the Resort is an ideal base for discovering the northeast coast of Sardinia. There are many stunning places to visit in the area, such as the mountain town of Tempio, the archipelago of La Maddalena, the wonderful coastal towns of Alghero and Castelsardo, and much more.
- from Olbia: 35 km
- from Porto Torres: 150 km
- from Alghero: 160 km
- from Sassari: 130 km
- from Cagliari: 240 km