Bravo Li Cucutti is a 4-star resort at about 200 meters from the same beach in Budoni, on the north-east coast of Sardinia.
Bravo Li Cucutti of Budoni is an all-inclusive resort with entertainment activities for Italians and is composed of a main building and some detached houses with well-maintained green areas around.
The resort has been recently renovated and is the perfect solution for couples and families looking for an equipped, not-crowed resort close to the beach in Budoni. Li Cucutti is the typical Italian resort and offers its guests unforgettable holidays characterized by haute cuisine and Italian tourism. All facilities are in the Italian language and for this reason Bravo Li Cucutti is particularly recommended for guests who speak Italian or are looking for a support hotel for their holidays by the sea in Budoni.
Li Cucutti Hotel of Budoni has 100 rooms furnished according to the Sardinian handicraft style. They have an independent access and a covered and spacious furnished terrace. Rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, minibar (with extra charge), sat Tv, safe, telephone and private bathroom with hair-dryer. They are available as:
- STANDARD: distributed over one level and with a max occupancy of 3 people
- STANDARD LOFT: triple and quadruple rooms distributed over two levels with a mezzanine
- BILOS: loft rooms composed of a double room on the ground floor and a second bedroom in the mezzanine. They can accommodate up to 5 people.
Hotel Li Cucutti is a resort with a wide range of facilities:
- Wi-fi in the communal areas
- Swimming pool for children and adults
- Solarium with beach umbrellas and sunbeds by the pool
- Beach service
- Free beach towels
- Five-a-side and tennis fields with synthetic turf (floodlit with extra charge)
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Beach volley
- Water sport with extra charge
- Central air-conditioned restaurant
- Doctor on call and with extra charge
- Private uncovered and unattended parking
- Bikes for rental
SOFT ALL INCLUSIVE
Li Cucutti is a Bravo Resort with a soft all-inclusive treatment which includes:
- Welcome cocktail
- Full board with buffet and drinks included (non-alcoholic drinks, micro-filtered water, house wine, and beer available in dispenser) in the new air-conditioned restaurant
- Breakfast available also after 10:00 in the pool bar
- Half-morning and afternoon snack (sweet and salad)
- Open bar in the swimming pool with unlimited consumptions of espresso coffee, water, non-alcoholic drinks, juices, cold tea, beer and house wine
- Typical Sardinian dinner and special goodbye dinner once a week in both cases with aperitifs before dinner
NB: all products are packaged, drinks in cans or bottle and alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks not mentioned are excluded and have to be paid separately.
The resort is particularly suitable for families with children as very close to the beach and offers a wide range of facilities for the fun of the young guests.
Li Cucutti has an excellent miniclub managed by qualified staff in Italian language and it is divided in:
- Bravo Baby from 3 to 5 years
- Bravo 4 kids from 6 to 9 years
- Bravo 4fun from 10 to 12 years
- B.free for teenagers
For guests looking for the maximum comfort and an exclusive holiday is available the ITALY EXTRA package which includes:
- Dedicated check-in
- Reserved beach service in the first two rows up to 11:00
- Room located in a privilege position and with Sardinian pastries at the arrival
- Beach towels with a daily change
- Newspaper in room every day
- First supply of minibar (water and non-alcoholic drinks)
- Kit bathrobe and sleepers for adults
- Evening tiding-up
- Late check out by 14:00
NB: the extra charge is applied to all room occupants and it is subject to reconfirmation
The hotel is in Agrustos: an area of Budoni well-known for its sea. Li Cucutti beach is right in front of the hotel and is characterized by a sandy beach and a crystal clear sea. This coast has sandy beaches interrupted by rocks: a unique area which meet the needs of everybody.
Budoni is the closest town, at just 2 km from the hotel and offers the right balance between the pleasure of good food and the leisure, with restaurants, bars and shops.
Li Cupulatti, Baia Sant'Anna, Cala Ottiolu and the main long, sandy beach of Budoni are among the most enchanted beaches of Budoni. Villaggio Li Cucutti is at about 10 minute driving from San Teodoro, well-known for its night movida and for its amazing beaches such as La Cinta, Cala Brandinchi and Lu Impostu
Port and airport of Olbia: about 35 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 55 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 150 km
Airport of Alghero: about 155 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 245 km