Nicolaus Club Baia dei Pini is a holiday resort for families with children near the centre of Budoni and just 300 metres from the beach, on the northeast coast of Sardinia.
Hotel Baia dei Pini is one of the best resorts in Sardinia and an ideal solution for beach holidays for families with children, including children for free offers.
Nicolaus Club Baia dei Pini has 268 rooms surrounded by greenery in a large park, open plan and accommodating up to 4 guests. The rooms, mostly on the ground floor, are furnished in typical Sardinian style, and have a double bed, a single bed or bunk beds. Rooms are equipped with air-conditioning and heating, TV, minibar, telephone, safe, hairdryer and a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms have a furnished balcony, patio or veranda.
Guests are Villaggio Baia dei Pini in Budoni have the SOFT-INCLUSIVE formula included in the price:
- full board with an international buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinks (mineral water, soft drinks, beer and wine) included at meal times and a table allocated for the entire stay. During the week there is a Sardinian evening and a gala dinner
- unlimited drinks (from 10.00am until 10.00pm) of water, cola, fruit juices, fizzy orange, iced tea, slush beverages and cafeteria. All drinks are on tap and served in plastic glasses
- the “Aperitime” aperitif at the Central Bar from 7.15pm until 7.45pm
Please note that national alcoholic drinks and spirits, ice-cream, snacks and packaged products, bottled drinks and water, as well as all other drinks not cited above are not included in the Soft Inclusive formula.
Among the best features of Nicolaus Club Baia dei Pini is the attention paid to each and every guest:
- Gluten free holidays. For guests with a gluten free diet, packaged products are available (bread, crackers, pasta and biscuits). Guests are requested to advise on booking
- Intolerance and allergies. The chef is available to cater to allergies and food intolerance, to request on booking
- Nursery. A fully equipped area for preparing meals for the youngest guests, with fridge, microwave, steriliser, mixer, bottle-warmer, hob, sink, pans and crockery.
Products are also available, including fresh milk, tea and herbal teas, yoghurt, jams, biscuits, fruit, vegetable soup, fresh pasta sauce, meat and fish (other products such as baby food and powdered milk are not available).
- Option of table service. For guests who prefer table service, on booking and without a surcharge, the Amare restaurant offers lunch and dinner with table service, after a buffet of starters and side dishes. Drinks are included
- Sleepers corner. For guests who want to enjoy a lie in, after breakfast is cleared at 11.00, they can have drinks and cakes in an allocated area of the bar
- Health and well-being. For health-conscious guests there is a well-being corner at breakfast including rice cakes, soya or rice milk, honey, flax seed, fruit and vegetables.
ACTIVITIES AND CLUB CARD
The numerous activities and varied entertainment programme at Nicolaus Club Baia dei Pini in Budoni provides guests with fun and relaxing choices. The Club Card, compulsory and to pay in loco (€49.00 per person/week from aged 3 upwards) gives guests access to:
- 3 swimming pools, 1 of which is for children
- beach service with two sunloungers and a beach umbrella per room starting from the third line from the sea (first and second lines available with a surcharge, to request and pay for in loco)
- daytime and evening entertainment
- Nicolino Baby Club 3-7 years and Nicolino Mini Club 8-11 years with a wide variety of sporting, didactic and creative activities
- Nick Club 12-17 years with sports, events and parties
- 4 multifunctional sports pitches with five-a-side football/tennis/basketball
- Beach volleyball and beach tennis
- Boules pitch
- Table tennis
- Equipped fitness area
Nicolaus Baia dei Pini is a resort suitable for families with children. With the compulsory Nicolino Card (70,00 € per week per infant 0-3 y.o.) parents have the following facilities:
- Access to the nursery with special baby food and assistance
- Bottle warmer
- Folding changing mat
- Baby bathtub in room
- Baby food kit
- Nicolino gift
NB: Infants 0-2 years are free of charge in the bed with parents or in their own cot. Baby cot is not included but it can be requested on booking and paid on the spot for 10,00 € per day.
- 2 bars, a central restaurant and a restaurant with grilled fish and meat specialities
- Equipped beach with showers, bathrooms and sea access chairs for guests with disabilities
- Car park reserved for guests
- Massage area
- Meeting room (seating 120)
- 24 hour reception
- Pets are not admitted
With extra charge:
- Wi-fi in the reception area and central bar
- Beach towel hire
- Shuttle to Budoni’s town centre
- Medical service on request with an extra charge (alternatively, the tourist medical service is 2km from the resort)
- Babysitting service and pushchair hire
- Bicycle hire
- Excursions, scuba diving trips and courses with equipment hire
- Laundry service
- Beach service in first or second row on a first come, first served basis, to request and pay for in loco
- Prestige formula, on request at booking and with a supplement of €25.00 per room/day to pay in loco, includes: late check-out until 12.00, daily room cleaning, beach towels with daily change, first minibar consumption (two fruit juices and two drinks), two bottles of water per room/day and a free gift.
Nicolaus Club Baia dei Pini is near the centre of Budoni, in a stunning area with white sand, fresh pine woods and typical Mediterranean vegetation. The beach is just 300 metres from the resort, easily reached via a path along Sant’Anna bay, with fine white sand and crystal clear turquoise sea. The water is shallow and ideal for families with small children. Guests of the hotel have two sunloungers and a beach umbrella per room starting from the third line from the sea (first and second rows with a surcharge), showers, bathrooms and a disabled sea access chair. Other beaches of the Budoni coast are in close proximity, stretching 18km, including Cala di Budoni, Li Cucutti and the beaches of San Teodoro, such as Isuledda, La Cinta e Cala Brandinchi.
Port and airport of Obia: about 40 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 60 km
Port of Arbatax: about 140 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
Airport of Alghero: about 160 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km