Baia dei Pini Resort is a Valtur holiday resort for families with children near the centre of Budoni and just 200 metres from the beach, on the northeast coast of Sardinia.
It is considered one of the best resorts in Sardinia and is the perfect solution for families with children who want to spend their holidays by the sea, thanks to the children free offers.
Valtur Baia dei Pini Resort has 268 rooms surrounded by greenery in a large park, open plan and accommodating up to 4 guests. The rooms, mostly on the ground floor, are furnished in typical Sardinian style, and have a double bed, a single bed or bunk beds. Rooms are equipped with air-conditioning and heating, TV, minibar, telephone, safe, hairdryer and a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms have a furnished balcony, patio or veranda.
Guests are Villaggio Baia dei Pini in Budoni have the ALL-INCLUSIVE formula included in the price:
- full board with buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Central Restaurant with drinks (still water, coke, orangeade, soda, beer in draught and house white and red wine) included at meal times and a table allocated for the entire stay. During the week there is a Sardinian evening and a fish dinner.
- Restaurant Grill Amare available for lunch and dinner on booking and with no extra charge, with grilled meat and fish in a daily fixed menu
- Open bar in the Central Bar with unlimited drinks in draught and in plastic glasses from 09:00 to 24:00 including: water, soda, coke, fruit juices, orange juices, cold tea, coffees, mirto and limoncello.
- Open bar in the Grill Bar from 10:30 to 22:00 with unlimited consumption of coffee or lemon sorbets, ice cream (in three classic flavours: chocolate, cream and milk cream).
- Snack available from 11:00 to 19:00 in the Central Bar: chips, pizza slices, wurstel or hamburger.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic aperitifs in the Central Bar from 19:15 to 19:45
NB: National and international alcoholic and super alcoholic, ice creams, snacks and packaged products, drinks and water non in draught or with a sugar reduced level, and what is not indicated in the all-inclusive formula is not included.
Among the best features of Valtur Baia dei Pini is the attention paid to each and every guest:
- Gluten and milk free holidays. For guests with a gluten free diet or lactose intolerant, packaged products are available (bread, pasta ice cream and biscuits). Guests are requested to advise on booking
- Intolerance and allergies. The chef is available to cater to allergies and food intolerance, to request on booking
- Nursery. A fully equipped area for preparing meals for the youngest guests, with fridge, microwave, steriliser, mixer, bottle-warmer, hob, sink, pans and crockery.
Products are also available, including fresh milk, tea and herbal teas, yoghurt, jams, biscuits, nut cream, fruit, vegetable soup, fresh pasta sauce, meat and fish (other products such as baby food and powdered milk are not available).
- Sleepers corner. For guests who want to enjoy a lie in, after breakfast is available from 09:45 to 11.00, and they can have drinks and cakes in an allocated area of the bar
- Nature and well-being. For health-conscious guests there is a well-being corner at breakfast including rice cakes, soya or rice milk, honey, flax seed, fruit and vegetables.
ACTIVITIES AND VALTUR4YOU
The numerous activities and varied entertainment programme at Valtur Baia dei Pini in Budoni provides guests with fun and relaxing choices. The VALTUR4YOU CLUB CARD, compulsory and to be paid on the site (€ 49.00 per person/week from aged 3 upwards) gives guests access to:
- 3 swimming pools, 1 of which is for children
- beach service with two sunloungers and a beach umbrella per room starting from the third line from the sea (first and second lines available with a surcharge, to request and pay on the spot)
- beach towel with a weekly change.
- miniclub ValturLand with kids Club 3-6 years, Mini Club 7-10 and Young Club 11-13 years with a wide range of game activities, sport and entertainment activities.
- Tribe Club 12-17 years with sport activities, events and parties.
- Daily use of multifunctional sports pitches (volleyball and basket), 2 tennis courts, five-a-side fields and volleyball on the grass
- Boules pitch
- Table tennis
- Equipped fitness area
Baia dei Pini is a resort suitable for families with children and for infants 0-3 years is available a specific program with a 70,00 € compulsory weekly extra charge which includes:
- Access to the nursery with special baby food and assistance
- Bottle warmer
- Folding changing mat
- Baby bathtub in room
- Baby food kit
NB: Infants 0-2 years are free of charge in the bed with parents or in their own cot. Baby cot is not included but it can be requested on booking and paid on the spot for 10,00 € per day (max one per room).
- 2 bars, a central restaurant and a restaurant with grilled fish and meat specialities
- Equipped beach with showers, bathrooms and sea access chairs for guests with disabilities
- Car park reserved for guests
- Massage area
- Meeting room (seating 120)
- 24 hour reception
- Pets are not admitted
With extra charge:
- Wi-fi in the reception area and central bar
- Beach towel extra changes
- Public shuttle to Budoni’s town centre
- Medical service on request with an extra charge (alternatively, the tourist medical service is 2km from the resort)
- Babysitting service and pushchair hire
- Excursions, scuba diving trips and courses with equipment hire (external management)
- Laundry service on request
- Beach service in first or second row on a first come, first served basis, to request and pay on the spot (weekly rates for room from 27/07 to 17/08: 140,00 € for the first row and 105,00 € for the second row; in the other periods of time: 105,00 € (first row) and 70,00 € (second row).
VALTUR SERVICE PACK: the compulsory extra charge includes the boking management, the Allianz multiple-risk insurance and the Valtur assistance. The Valtur Service Pack costs 65,00 € per stay per person from 12 years, while for children 0-11 years costs 32,50 € and it is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
IMPORTANT: Allianz "multi-rischi" insurance is only valid for guests living in Italy, Vatican and San Marino.
Nicolaus Club Baia dei Pini is near the centre of Budoni, in a stunning area with white sand, fresh pine woods and typical Mediterranean vegetation. The beach is just 300 metres from the resort, easily reached via a path along Sant’Anna bay, with fine white sand and crystal clear turquoise sea. The water is shallow and ideal for families with small children. Guests of the hotel have two sunloungers and a beach umbrella per room starting from the third line from the sea (first and second rows with a surcharge), showers, bathrooms and a disabled sea access chair. Other beaches of the Budoni coast are in close proximity, stretching 18km, including Cala di Budoni, Li Cucutti and the beaches of San Teodoro, such as Isuledda, La Cinta e Cala Brandinchi.
Port and airport of Obia: about 40 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 60 km
Port of Arbatax: about 140 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
Airport of Alghero: about 160 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km