Hotel Club Cala Ginepro is an elegant 4-star hotel between 300 and 500 meters from the sea of Cala Ginepro in Sos Alinos (Cala Liberotto), part of the Orosei’s Gulf, on the mid-east coast of Sardinia.
Hotel Club Cala Ginepro of Orosei is distributed over 3 single independent buildings close to each other and it is a stylish hotel suitable for romantic stays and for families with children thanks to the wide range of family-oriented facilities provided.
Cala Ginepro Hotel has 163 comfortable rooms equipped with air-conditioning, minibar (supplies on request and with extra charge), safe, TV, telephone, bathroom with hairdryer, bathtub or shower. Almost all bedrooms have a balcony or a veranda and they are available as:
- CLASSIC: double/twin bedrooms with the possibility of adding a single sofa bed and a fourth pouf-bed (spaces will be reduced) or baby cot.
- SUPERIOR: double/twin bedroom with a third pouf-bed or baby cot added
- FAMILY: rooms composed of a double/twin bedroom, a bathroom and a living room with a single sofa bed. The maximum occupancy is 5 people with an extra bed or a baby cot which ca be added on request.
Rooms for special needs guests are available on request.
Guests of Cala Ginepro Club Hotel can use the following facilities:
- 2 swimming pools for adults with equipped sundeck and sunbeds (subject to availability)
- Children pool
- Beach towels with extra charge
- Wi-fi connection in reception with extra charge
- 2 air-conditioning restaurants (meals served as buffet with drinks included and reserved tables)
- Gluten free packaged food available for coeliac guests at breakfast; it is impossible to arrange specific menus for guests with food allergies. For coeliac disease it is possible to request an appetiser, a first course, a main dish and a dessert for lunch and dinner. No specific kitchen is available, so the property cannot guarantee the total absence of contamination.
- Vegetable garden
- Lift (with access to almost every room)
- Free baby cot on request when booking (one per room with limited availability and not guaranteed)
- Conference room and 2 meeting rooms for a total of 350 seats
- Laundry service with extra charge
- External, unattended parking
- Small sized dogs with a daily extra charge of 15,00 € per day and animal and 50,00 € per stay and animal for final cleaning (pets are not allowed in the common areas, meals are not included)
NB: Payments on the spot must be processed through a prepaid card provided by hotel. Checks are not admitted.
THE BEST COMFORTS FOR FAMILIES
Resort Cala Ginepro is a 4-star resort with entertainment activities and mini club: the perfect solution for families who want to spend their holidays in the Gulf of Orosei and visit the most beautiful beaches and the best resorts. A compulsory CLUB CARD payment of 7,00 € per person per day is due on the spot from 4 years old (from 28th May to 1st October) and includes:
- Daily and night soft entertainment activities 6 days out of 7
- Mini Club 4-12 years at fixed times
- Beach service from the third row which includes 1 beach umbrella and 2 sunbeds unassigned (first rows with extra charge to be paid on the spot: 20,00 € a day for the first row and 15,00 € for the second and € 10,00 for the third)
- Music in the lounge bar until 23:00
- Football fields, tennis and archery at 700 meters from the hotel with collective classes during the day (night floodlit with extra charge)
- Beach volley
- Table tennis
- Use of canoes and paddle boats with limited availability
Cala Ginepro is the perfect place for relaxing stays and for people looking for a Wellness Centre in the Gulf of Orosei; the hotel spa offers a wide range treatments as: sauna and bio sauna, Kneipp path, Hammam, gym, emotional shower, indoor pool with hydro-massage jets, relax area with herbal teas for a regenerating holiday in the beautiful sea of Cala Liberotto. The wellness centre and the gym open only uon booking and in some fixed moment of the day, normally in the afternoon and depending on the resort’s decisions. Spa can be used only by adults and children from 14 y.o. can go only if attended by an adult.
The closest beach is between 300 and 500 meters from the hotel and it can be easily reached by foot through a tree-lined path. Cala Ginepro is a white sand beach with a clear turquoise sea and a sloping seabed. It is a wide and long beach interrupted by some isolated rocks on the shore which create a breath-taking scenario.
Sos Alinos is at only 2 km, and here is possible to find the main facilities such as supermarkets, shops and restaurants while Orosei is at about 12 km.
Among the most beautiful beaches of the area: Cala Liberotto, Sa Curcurica, and the Oasis of Bidderosa. The area is perfect for lovers of boat excursions which will have the possibility to visit the little bays of the Gulf of Orosei such as: Cala Goloritzè, Piscine di Venere, Cala Mariolu, Cala Biriola, Luna, and Cala delle Sorgenti.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 80 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 90 km
Port of Arbatax: about 100 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 190 km
Airport of Alghero: about 200 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 230 km