The Cala Ginepro Hotel Resort is an elegant 4-star hotel between 300 and 500 meters from the sea of Cala Ginepro, in the resort of Sos Alinos in Cala Liberotto, along the central-eastern coast of Sardinia which is part of the Gulf of Orosei .
The Cala Ginepro Hotel Resort in Orosei is developed in 3 independent blocks very close to each other and is an elegant hotel suitable for romantic stays for couples but also for families with children, thanks to the great variety of services offered.
The Cala Ginepro Hotel Resort has 163 comfortable rooms, all equipped with air conditioning, mini fridge (filled on request and with drinks for a fee), safe, TV, telephone, bathroom with hairdryer, bathtub or shower. Almost all the rooms have a balcony or veranda and are available in 3 types: - CLASSIC: double or twin rooms, 3rd bed on a sofa bed; by sacrificing a little space, it is possible to add a fourth bed in a pull-out bed-pouf or cot. - SUPERIOR: double or twin rooms that can accommodate a third extra bed (retractable-pouf) or a cot. - FAMILY: accommodations with 2 separate rooms and 1 bathroom consisting of a double or twin room and a living room with a single sofa and pull-out bed. The maximum occupancy can reach 5 people with the addition of a bed or cot on request.
Rooms for the disabled are available upon request subject to confirmation.
Cala Ginepro guests have at their disposal:
- 2 swimming pools for adults equipped with sun beds subject to availability
- Children's pool
- Beach towels can be rented for a fee
- Paid Wi-Fi connection in reception and main bar
- 2 air-conditioned communicating rooms (meals with shielded and protected buffet served by staff with drinks included with meals and tables assigned)
- Packaged basic foods for celiacs (bread, pasta, biscuits) are available, upon notification at the time of booking. It is not possible to provide specific menus for guests with food intolerances. Since there is no separate kitchen, the total absence of contamination is not guaranteed.
- Vegetable garden
- Lift (with access to almost all rooms)
- Free cot to be requested when booking and with limited availability (maximum one per room and not guaranteed)
- Conference room and 2 meeting rooms with a total of 350 seats
- Paid laundry service
- Unguarded outdoor parking
- Small dogs allowed with a supplement of € 15.00 per day and an additional € 50.00 per stay for extra cleaning (not allowed in common areas, no meals included, supplements per animal)
IMPORTANT: All payments for extras on site must be made through the rechargeable prepaid card provided by the hotel. Checks are not accepted.
THE BEST COMFORT FOR FAMILIES
The Cala Ginepro Resort is a 4-star equipped with entertainment and mini club perfect for families who want to go on holiday in Sardinia in the Gulf of Orosei and are looking for the most beautiful beaches and the best resorts. At the hotel, a compulsory CLUB CARD must be paid from 4 years of age from 1 June to 21 September which costs € 7.00 per day per person and includes:
- Soft daytime and evening entertainment 6 days a week until 11pm
- Mini Club 4-12 years at set times
- Beach service starting from the third row with 1 umbrella not assigned and 2 sunbeds (first rows for a fee to be paid on the spot at € 20.00 per day for the first, € 15.00 for the second, € 10.00 from the third row not assigned; non-refundable supplements and service subject to availability)
- Musical entertainment and evening shows
- Five-a-side football, tennis courts 700 meters from the hotel with daytime group courses (night use of the fields for a fee)
- Table tennis
- Bowling green
The closest beach is between 300 and 500 meters away from the hotel depending on the location of the room, and can be easily reached on foot with a walk along a tree-lined avenue; this is the beach of Cala Ginepro, a beach of very fine white sand with a turquoise and clear sea with a shallow sandy bottom for many meters. The beach is very wide and long and in some points on the shore there are some isolated rocks that help to create a breathtaking view.
2 km away is the center of Sos Alinos where you can find all services such as supermarkets, shops and restaurants while the town of Orosei is about 12 km away.
Among the most beautiful beaches in the area we point out that of Cala Liberotto, Sa Curcurica, the Bidderosa Oasis. The area is perfect for lovers of excursions by sea who cannot give up a boat or raft trip to the coves of the Gulf of Orosei, such as Cala Goloritzè, the Piscine di Venere, Cala Mariolu, Cala Biriola, Luna, La Cala. of the Sources.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 80 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 90 km
Port of Arbatax: about 100 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 190 km
Alghero airport: about 200 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: around 230 km