I Giardini di Cala Ginepro is a 4-star hotel in Cala Ginepro, in the part of the Gulf of Orosei known as Cala Liberotto, between 300 and 500 meters from the sea in central-eastern Sardinia
I Giardini di Cala Ginepro Hotel Resort in Orosei is an elegant hotel immersed in the vegetation of the Mediterranean scrub and guarantees its guests relaxing holidays in complete privacy. For the type of services that the resort offers, it is suitable for romantic stays as a couple but also for holidays for families with children.
The Hotel I Giardini di Cala Ginepro has 193 comfortable and tastefully furnished rooms, always equipped with all amenities such as air conditioning, TV, mini fridge (supply of drinks on request and drinks for a fee), safe, telephone and bathroom with hairdryer, bath or shower. There are 3 types of rooms distributed in different areas of the resort: - CLASSIC: double or twin rooms to which a third can be added (pouf with pull-out or folding bed) or a cot (in the case of a third guest, spaces may be reduced). - SUPERIOR: double or twin rooms larger than the Classic, with the possibility of a third bed on a sofa bed and cot or 4th foldaway bed-pouf. - FAMILY: accommodations with 2 separate rooms consisting of double or twin bedroom and living room with single sofa and pull-out bed for a total of 4 beds, to which a 5th can be added on request (or a cot).
Guests of the Resort I Giardini di Cala Ginepro have at their complete disposal:
- Paid Wi-Fi area in the reception
- 1 swimming pool for children and 2 equipped swimming pools for adults (sun beds subject to availability)
- 2 air-conditioned communicating rooms with screened and protected buffet served by staff with assigned table and drinks included with meals (packaged basic products (bread, pasta, biscuits) are available for celiac guests (bread, pasta, biscuits) upon notification at the time of booking. It is not possible to provide menus specific for guests with food intolerances Since there is no separate kitchen, the total absence of contamination is not guaranteed.
- Theme nights
- Cot on request
- Vegetable garden
- Beach towels for hire
- Laundry (paid service)
- Assistance for booking excursions and car rental
- Small dogs allowed with a daily supplement of € 15.00 per day and € 50.00 final (for each animal, food excluded, not allowed in common areas)
- Unguarded outdoor parking
There is a compulsory CLUB CARD from 4 years old and to be paid locally from 01/06 to 21/09 for a total of € 7.00 per day per person which includes:
- Beach service from the third row with 1 umbrella and 2 unassigned sunbeds (first rows on payment
- Soft evening and daytime entertainment 6 days a week
- Mini Club 4-12 years at set times
- Solarium in the pool subject to availability
- Ping pong, bowls, tennis and soccer with daytime group courses (night use of the fields for a fee)
IMPORTANT: payments for extras at the hotel can only be made using the prepaid card provided by the hotel.
The Hotel is located between 300 and 500 meters away from the sea, and the nearest beach is of fine white sand and a sloping limpid seabed; the beach is easily reached by taking a walk in the shade along a tree-lined avenue outside the hotel. Among the most beautiful beaches in the area we point out Cala Liberotto, Sa Curcurica, Berchida, Bidderosa, the Marina di Orosei and Cala Osalla. Many of the coves of the Gulf of Orosei are accessible only by sea, therefore it is absolutely not to miss an excursion by sea in a rubber dinghy or a boat trip among the many available in the area, to Cala Mariolu, Cala Goloritzè, Cala Luna, The Piscine di Venere and all the other paradisiacal coves in the area.
The nearest center is the Sos Alinos hamlet, 2 km away, where there are shops and restaurants for all tastes; the nearest village is Orosei, 12 km away and with all the services and a wide choice of food and wine, cultural and artistic points of interest.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 80 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 95 km
Port of Arbatax: about 100 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 190 km
Alghero airport: about 200 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 230 km