I Giardini di Cala Ginepro is a 4-star hotel in Cala Ginepro (an area in the Orosei Gulf, known as Cala Liberotto) between 300 and 500 meters from the sea of the Mid-east Sardinia.
I Giardini di Cala Ginepro Hotel Resort of Orosei is an elegant hotel surrounded by the Mediterranean vegetation: the perfect place for enjoying privacy and spending a relaxing holiday. The hotel is particularly suitable for couples’ romantic stays and for families with children.
Hotel I Giardini di Cala Ginepro has 193 comfortable and finely furnished rooms, equipped with: air-conditioning, TV, minibar (drinks on request and with extra charge), safe, telephone, and bathroom with bathtub or shower. They can be divided in:
- CLASSIC: double/twin bedroom with the possibility of adding a pouf pull-out third bed or baby cot (in case of third bed spaces will be reduced).
- SUPERIOR: double/twin bedroom wider than Classic, with the possibility of a third bed in sofa bed or baby cot or fourth pull-out bed in a pouf.
- FAMILY: composed of a double/twin bedroom and living room with single sofa bed and pull-out bed. Max occupancy: 4 people + 1 on request (or baby cot.
Guests of Resort I Giardini di Cala Ginepro can use:
- Wi-Fi area in the reception with extra charge
- 1 swimming pool for children and 2 swimming pools for adults, equipped with sunbeds (limited availability)
- 2 air-conditioning restaurants with meals served as buffet and assigned table (gluten-free packaged products for breakfast, and a gluten free starter, first and second course and dessert are available on request during booking)
- Theme evening
- Baby cot on request
- Vegetable garden
- Beach towel rental
- Laundry (with extra charge)
- Assistance for booking excursions or cars rental
- Small-sized pets allowed with a daily extra charge of 15,00 €, and 50,00 € for final cleaning (per animal, food excluded). Pets are not allowed in the common areas
- External, unattended parking
A compulsory daily CLUB CARD of 7,00 € per person (from 4 years old) from 01/06 to 22/09 is due and includes:
- Beach service from the third row and includes: a beach umbrella and 2 not assigned sunbeds (first rows with extra charge)
- Soft entertainment evening and day activities, 6 days per week
- Mini Club 4-12 years at scheduled times
- Sundeck in the pool (limited availability)
- Beach volley, table tennis, archery, boules, tennis and football with shared day lessons (night floodlit with extra charge)
- Use of canoe and paddle boats (30 minutes)
NB: extra payments can be processed only through a hotel prepaid card
Hotel I Giardini di Cala Ginepro is between 300 and 500 meters from the sea, and the closest beach is characterized by fine white sand with a clear and sloping seabed; the beach is easily reached by foot through a shaded pedestrian path outside the hotel. Among the most beautiful beaches of the surrounding there are: Cala Liberotto, Sa Curcurica, Berchida, Bidderosa, la Marina di Orosei and Cala Osalla. Some of the Orosei small bays are reached only via sea and for this reason a boat excursion to Cala Mariolu, Cala Goloritzè, Cala Luna, Le Piscine di Venere and the others paradisiac bays of the area, is strongly recommended.
Sos Alinos in the closest village at about 2 km, where is possible to find a wide range of shops and restaurants for everybody’s needs; the closest town is Orosei at 12 km, with a wide choice of restaurants and cultural and historic points of interest.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 80 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 95 km
Port of Arbatax: about 100 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 190 km
Airport of Alghero: about 200 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 230 km