Nicolaus Club Torre Moresca is a well-known 4-star hotel situated just 100 metres from Cala Ginepro beach, in Orosei, on the central eastern coast of Sardinia.
Nicolaus Club Torre Moresca consists of two or three storey buildings arranged around the central square and is the perfect solution for people looking for an equipped resort on the beach in the marvellous Gulf of Orosei. Offering high level service and an excellent entertainment program suitable for both adults and kids, Hotel Torre Moresca can be the perfect destination for families with children of all ages, from babies to teens.
Club Hotel Torre Moresca has 210 rooms furnished in typical Sardinian style, situated in buildings of two or three floors and, in most cases, with outdoor spaces like balcony, patio or veranda. All rooms are provided
with air-conditioning, telephone, minibar (consumption with extra charge), TV, safe, en-suite bathroom with hairdryer and available as:
- STANDARD: double/twin bedrooms that can accommodate up to 4 people adding a bunk bed
- FAMILY: composed of a double bedroom, a second room with one, two or three beds and a shared bathroom
The Club Hotel Cala Moresca in Cala Ginepro offers a wide range of facilities, including:
- Swimming pool
- Wi-fi available with extra charge in the hall and in the square
- Beach service (a beach umbrella and two sunbeds per room from the third row; first and second row are available on request upon reservation and with charge to be paid upon arrival of € 140,00 weekly for the first row and € 105,00 weekly for the second one)
- Gym with Technogym equipment
- Multipurpose court for tennis and five-a-side football
- Air-conditioned restaurant
- Bar/ice-cream parlour and snack bar by the beach
- Beach wheelchair
- Beach towels with extra charge
- TV room and reception
- Small sized pets (max 5 kg) allowed on request and with extra charge (10,00 € per day plus 70,00 € for room final cleaning to be paid on the spot; pets are not allowed in the common areas)
Other services available with charge:
- baby sitter
- laundry service
- beauty treatments and massages
NICOLAUS SERVICE PACK: a compulsory extra charge to be paid during reservation: 55,00 € for adults and 27,50 for children up to 11 years. It includes the Nicolaus management fees, the Allianz multiple-risk insurance and the on-site assistance. This charge is per person and per stay and it is non-refundable in case of cancellation. PLEASE NOTE: Allianz insurance can be applied only to guests living in Italy, Vatican and San Marino.
Torre Moresca Club Hotel Nicolaus is a resort suitable for families with children, teenagers and also for couples who love to be involved in the entertainment activities of the resort, included in CLUB CARD, compulsory and to be paid in loco from 3 years old upwards (€ 49,00 weekly per person), like:
- Daily entertainment activities with sport, games, dance and aerobics group classes
- Evening and night activities such as parties, theme evenings, shows and piano bar
- Nicolino Club, the miniclub organised in an equipped area divided in Baby Club 3-7 years, Mini Club 8-12 and Nick Club 13-17 years with sport, creative and social activities
Since its location by the beach and the great kind of services provided, Torre Moresca is a resort suitable even for families with babies and little children. The NICOLINO CARD, compulsory for all children from 0 to 2 years old (€ 70,00 weekly per children, to be paid upon reservation) includes:
- folding changing table, baby bath tub, bottle warmer and a gift into the bedroom
- access to the baby area by the restaurant with microwave, bottle warmer and some base products and cooked meals like pasta, broths and purees, meat and fish (any other specific product for infants like baby food and first infant milk is not available)
For sleeping, parents can let their baby 0-2 years sleep in their bed for free, bring their own baby cot from home or also rent Torre Moresca's baby cots for € 10,00 per night (to be requested upon reservation and to pay in loco).
Torre Moresca is a SOFT INCLUSIVE resort where all guests have:
- full board with buffet service for breakfast, lunch and dinner, assigned table and drinks included (water, wine, beer and soft drinks on tap)
- every week, a typical dinner and another with fish dishes
- Open bar from 10:00 to 22:00 both at the central bar and, during its opening hours, at the beach bar too. The open bar allows an unlimited consumption of a good variety of drinks on tap served in a plastic glass (juices, coke, orangeade, cold tea, water, granitas, coffee)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic aperitif from 19:15 to 19:45
Please note that anything not indicated as “included” is excluded from the soft all-inclusive formula and must be paid on consumption.
The resort tries to meet everybody’s needs and, in addition, also offers:
- Sleepyheads corner: for guests who want to enjoy a lie in, after breakfast is cleared, they can have coffee and croissants until 11:00am
- Health and well-being corner: For health-conscious guests there is a well-being corner at breakfast with specific products like bio jams, fruits and vegetables extracts, cereals etc.
- An eye on intolerances: for guests with intolerances to gluten or dairy products (to be notified upon booking), Torre Moresca offers specific menus and base package products that can be mixed with guests’ own products
Guests seeking for the best comfort possible can, upon booking, ask for Prestige Formula that, with an extra charge of € 25,00 per room/day, guarantees: late check-out until noon, a daily change of beach towels, two water bottles per day, two juices and two drinks in the minibar at the beginning of the stay, evening turndown service and a Nicolaus gift.
Nicolaus Club Torre Moresca is at just 100 metres from the beautiful beach of Cala Ginepro, with white sand interrupted by some rocks and with a breath-taking view. The beach is equipped with beach umbrellas and deckchairs (included from the 3rd row), snack bar, showers and toilets.
Torre Moresca is situated in a stretch of Sardinia coastline characterised by charming bays such as Cala Liberotto, Cala Fuile, and Sas Linnas Siccas.
From Orosei, at around 12 km from Cala Ginepro and where the beautiful beach of Osala is, boat trips are available to explore the coast and beaches of Cala Luna, Cala Mariolu, Cala Goloritzé and the caves of Grotta Del Fico. Another must see in the area is the Bidderosa beach, well known for its beauty, and appreciated by Nordic walking fans.
Orosei is a pretty town offering many kinds of services and nightlife with night markets and pubs that can be fun for all ages.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 80 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 95 km
Port of Arbatax: about 100 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 190 km
Aeroporto di Alghero: about 200 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 230 km