Club Esse Cala Gonone is a 4-star resort located 800 meters from the enchanting sea of Cala Gonone, in a unique and wonderfully panoramic position overlooking the Gulf of Orosei, on the east coast of Sardinia.
Located in a panoramic position and immersed in the greenery of a centuries-old park, Cala Gonone Beach Village is a family village with entertainment and swimming pool on the sea of Cala Gonone, easily reachable with the free train.
The Cala Gonone Beach Village Hotel has 304 rooms surrounded by greenery, with a patio or terrace and elegantly furnished in a Mediterranean style. All rooms have air conditioning, private bathroom with hairdryer, TV, telephone, minibar, safe.
The rooms of the Club Esse Cala Gonone are all of the Standard type and can accommodate up to 4 people with the addition of a bunk bed. For those who want larger spaces, adjoining or communicating rooms can also be booked, ideal also for families of 5 people (the actual assignment between adjoining and communicating rooms will then be carried out on site at the discretion of the management).
Possibility on request of rooms for guests with motor disabilities
The Villaggio Club Esse Cala Gonone offers its guests many services such as:
- 1000 square meter swimming pool with shallow water areas reserved for children (access with mandatory cap)
- Beach equipped with umbrellas, sunbeds and deck chairs and accessible by free train at set times
- Beach towel rental
- Wi-Fi area at the central pool bar
- Five-a-side football pitch
- Synthetic tennis court
- Bowling green
- Fitness area
- Entertainment for children and adults with games and tournaments from June 1st to September 21st and soft animation with fitness and evening entertainment in the other periods
- Restaurant and baby bottle
- Three bars, one by the pool, one near the disco and the other in those of the amphitheater
- Meeting room with 500 seats
- Laundry service
- Unattended and free outdoor parking
- Reception 24h
- TV and reading room
- Bazaar with tobacco and newspapers
- Stroller rental (to be requested when booking)
- Boutique hairdresser / beautician service
- Possibility to book excursions and rent dinghies, scooters, bicycles and cars
- Small pets up to 20 kg welcome on request upon booking (maximum 1 per room, not allowed in common areas) and with a supplement of € 50.00 per week to be paid locally for final cleaning of the room
IMPORTANT: In the presence of children from 0 to 2 years old, the payment of a mandatory INFANT CARD will be required upon arrival, at a cost of € 7.00 per child per night, which includes a cot (maximum one per room, depending on cot only on request) and access to the Cala Gonone Beach Village baby bottle room.
A VILLAGE FOR FAMILIES WITH ANIMATION CLUB ESSE
From 1st June to 21st September, the Cala Gonone Beach Village offers a rich program of sports, entertainment and shows, and is a very suitable structure for families with children, not only for the dedicated areas in the pool but above all for the offers for free children. and for the entertainment service, an entire village dedicated to children organized by age groups:
- Hero Camp, for children aged 3 to 12, from 9:30 to 18:30 and daily entertainment and animation program, equipped play area, theater workshops, playroom, video library, relaxation area.
- Young Club, for children aged 13 to 17, with sports activities, tournaments, role-playing and company games, dances and a cabaret workshop.
The CLUB CARD, compulsory from 1st June to 21st September and to be paid locally (€ 6.00 per person / night from 3 years), includes the use of sports equipment, the animation of the Cala Gonone Beach Village for adults and children with miniclub, access to the swimming pool and equipped beach.
Important: Guests will be required to wear a colored bracelet for the duration of their stay
The Cala Gonone Beach Village offers a restaurant with an air-conditioned room and a covered outdoor veranda and, upon reservation at no extra charge, a show-cooking restaurant with a terrace overlooking the sea.
The Club Esse Formula provides every day the proposal of typical dishes of Sardinian and international cuisine served as a buffet with a wide choice of appetizers, first and second courses, pizza, side dishes, fruit and desserts and drinks (microfiltered water, house wine, lager beer ) always included with meals. The guests of the Cala Gonone Beach Village will then be able to take part in themed evenings and be able to count on a trained staff able to satisfy everyone's needs. It is possible to prepare gluten-free meals and specific foods for different food intolerances, if provided directly by the host.
Special for children:
- "Banchetto dell'Eroe" restaurant with a menu dedicated to children who can eat together with the entertainment staff.
- Biberoneria: accessible 24 hours, it is an area equipped for the preparation of meals for children up to 2 years old and equipped with basic foods and fresh products (vegetable soup, pasta, broth, milk, yogurt, grated cheese, cheese, seasonal fruit).
ESSE PLUS FORMULA
The Formula, bookable with a supplement of € 40.00 per room per day, includes:
- on the day of arrival: check-in and room delivery by 2:00 pm (instead of from 4:00 pm), an aperitif and a welcome lunch, a first supply of the minibar
- during the stay: table assigned in the restaurant, beach service with an umbrella, a sun bed and a deck chair per room assigned for the whole holiday, a beach towel per person with daily change, 10% discount on some products from the bazaar, possibility of lunch (by reservation) in the other Club Esse in Sardinia (with a supplement of € 10.00 per person in case of stays in b & b and half board)
- on the day of departure: possibility of late check-out until 12:00 instead of 10:00
Cala Gonone Beach Village is located just 800 meters from Cala Gonone beach, connected to the resort by a free train available at set times. Characterized by sand mixed with pink gravel interspersed with rocks, and by a wonderful sea, the beach of Cala Gonone Beach Village is equipped with umbrellas, sunbeds and deck chairs for the exclusive use of the guests of the resort.
Booking a holiday in Cala Gonone means being able to easily visit the Gulf of Orosei and all its famous paradisiacal coves such as Cala Luna and Cala Mariolu, often reachable only by sea as in the case of the famous Cala Goloritzé. There are many excursions offered: daily, with lunch on board, fishing tourism, by raft with stops for swimming or by motorboat for maximum comfort.
- Port of Arbatax: about 70 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 105 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 120 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 185 km
- Alghero airport: about 190 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 225 km
Last Minute deal for Hotel Cala Gonone Beach Village in Cala Gonone: book now and save up to 10%!!