Hotel Costa Dorada is a 4-star hotel in Cala Gonone with a direct access to the beach (about 10 meters) in the Mid-east coast of Sardinia.
Hotel Costa Dorada of Cala Gonone is a small hotel overlooking the sea and built with a stones’ façade and a wooden fence, the perfect place for people looking for a holiday by the sea in a full-comfort hotel. Hotel Costa Dorada is immersed in an intimate environment where guests breathe a romantic atmosphere at few steps from the sea and in one of the most charming places of the island.
Costa Dorada Hotel of Cala Gonone has 24 rooms equipped with: Wi-fi, air-conditioning, telephone, minibar, Tv with Italian and foreign channels, safe, bathroom with hairdryer. Rooms are finely furnished in accordance with the Sardinian style and they can be divided in:
- STANDARD: double/twin bedrooms located on the first floor or around the central patio with the possibility of adding a third bed.
- SEA VIEW: sea view double bedrooms on the first or second floor. They have an equipped external space and some of them may have a private balcony.
- JUNIOR SUITE: open space on the first or second floor with a double bed and a sitting area with shower bathroom and jacuzzi tub.
- SEA VIEW JUNIOR SUITE: like the Junior Suite but with sea view.
- SUITE: they are composed of a double bedroom, a living room with the possibility of adding a third bed, and a bathroom with shower and jacuzzi tub.
Hotel Costa Dorada offers the following facilities:
- Wi-Fi in the entire hotel
- Beach service and sunchairs (10 € per day)
- Equipped sundeck and wide shaded terraces with Gulf view
- 24 hour reception
- Luggage room
- Fax and secretarial assistance
- Restaurant with traditional land and sea cuisine
- Reading room
- Conference room
- Laundry service
- Bike rental
- Pets are welcome for free (dog sitting service on request and with extra charge)
- Excursions with extra charge with Marlin, the hotel boat
The hotel beach is Cala Gonone which can be simply reached by crossing the street. Cala Gonone is a sandy and rocky beach, partially free and partially equipped with beach umbrellas and sunbeds (with an extra charge).
Cala Gonone is in the middle of Orosei Gulf on the East coast of Sardinia. The area is renowned for the beauty of its beaches and little bays and its breath-taking turquoise sea. Some of these little bays are reachable only through the sea: for this reason, in Cala Gonone guests will be spoilt for choice with boat excursions such as: dinghy tours with some stops to bath, fishing tourism or motorboat excursion with lunch on board. Among the little bays: Cala Luna, Cala Mariolu, Cala Goloritzè and Cala Biriola.
For sport lovers, this is the perfect place to do trekking, horse riding, diving and so on, while archaeology lovers the area is rich in menhir, domus de janas, dolmen and nuraghes.
Port of Arbatax: about 70 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 110 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 120 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 170 km
Airport of Alghero: about 190 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 225 km