At the moment this property seems unavailable, look for other possibilities on our website or call us at + 39 070 676861, we will be happy to double check this availability or to find more options for you.
Hotel Miramare is a 3-star hotel in the centre ofCala Gonone, just opposite to the beach, in the Gulf of Orosei, on the Mideast coast of Sardinia.
Miramare is a historic hotel of Cala Gonone located in the town centre and at walking distance from the beach: the perfect destination for visitors who travel in Sardinia with no car. The hotel has a breath-taking view on the Gulf of Orosei and it is suitable for people looking for a simple and comfortable hotel in Cala Gonone and close to the beach.
Hotel Miramare has 35 rooms furnished according to the traditional hotel style. Some of them have a terrace and/or sea view. Rooms are equipped with tv, safe, Wi-fi, minibar, air-conditioning and telephone: Guests can choose among two types of rooms:
- STANDARD: rooms on the front area of the hotel, and provided with balcony or terrace. They can have a sea view.
- ECONOMY: smaller bedroom and on the back of the hotel. Some of them have a small terrace.
Hotel Miramare of Cala Gonone offers the following facilities:
- Free internet connexion in the bedrooms and in the common areas
- Sundeck on the fourth floor of the hotel with parasols and sunbeds
- Restaurant, open for lunch and dinner where guests can enjoy seafood and traditional/national meals
- Reading room
- Assistance in the organization of sport activities such as: water skiing, diving, courses of speleology, riding, mountain bike excursions, trekking, free climbing, kayak
- Boat excursions with Marlin (of 33 ft) to all the little bays of the Gulf of Orosei (with extra charge)
- Pets welcome. No extra charge requested
NB: Hotel Miramare has not a private parking but it is possible to park for free close to the hotel (some parking space are with fee)
Cala Gonone is in Dorgali, a town at just 8 km from Nuoro. It has one of the most beautiful coastlines of the Mediterranean, characterised by crystal clear water and thick forests with oaks and rosemary. The coastline has charming bays, beaches, coves and caves, all of which can be explored by boat; some examples are: Cala Luna, Cala Sisine, Cala Biriola, Cala Mariolu and Goloritzè. One of the main natural attractions is the Grotta del Bue Marino, about 15 km long with extraordinary examples of stalactites and stalagmites. On the nort area of the Gulf of Orosei, other fantastic beaches to visit are: Cala Cartoe, Cala Fuili and Su Petrosu. Cala Gonone has a vibrant atmosphere with a wide range of boutiques and handicraft shops, where skilled artisans preserve ancient traditions in the working of leather, filigree, ceramics, rugs, wood and knives. There are many things to do and see in the area, with memorable daytrips and extraordinary places to visit. Strongly recommended are the excursion to the Gorge of Su Gorrupu and the nuragic village of Tiscali. Cala Gonone also has an aquarium, hosting a selection of marine predators.
Port of Arbatax: about 70 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 110 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 120 km
Porto of Porto Torres: about 175 km
Airport of Alghero: about 180 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 225 km