Hotel I Ginepri is a 4-star hotel in Cala Gonone on the Gulf of Orosei, at about 250 metres from the beach in the middle-east coast of Sardinia.
Hotel I Ginepri of Cala Gonone is a recently-renovated and elegant relax hotel furnished in a typical Mediterranean style, and surrounded by a picturesque garden which extends to the close beach of pink sand and fine gravel.
I Ginepri is the perfect solution for a relaxing holiday by the sea in Cala Gonone.
I Ginepri Hotel in Cala Gonone has 37 elegantly furnished rooms, and equipped with all comforts such as: TV, air conditioning, telephone, minibar, safe, and bathroom with hairdryer. Rooms have a maximum occupancy up to 4 people and there may be a bunk bed.
- ECONOMY: simple and comfortable rooms with a French bed without balcony.
- CLASSIC: spacious and bright double bedrooms with balcony. Max occupancy is up to 4 people and there may be a bunk bed.
- FAMILY: composed of a double bedroom and a twin bedroom with a shared bathroom and a terrace.
Guests of Hotel I Ginepri of Cala Gonone can use the following services:
- Swimming pool
- Beach umbrellas and beach towels for rental (in reception)
- Restaurant room with breakfast and dinner served as buffet (drinks excluded)
- Pool bar
- Air-conditioned Tv and reading room
- Multipurpose sports field in synthetic turf (tennis and football)
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Playground for children
- Babysitting on request
- Baby cot (0-3 years old) with a daily charge of 6,50 €
- 24 h reception
- Small pets admitted (extra charge: € 70,00 per stay to be paid upon arrival)
- Rechargeable pre-paid card
- Possibility of organising excursions
- Possibility of renting cars, motorbikes and bikes
Free Club Card: it includes the use of the pool, the sport fields and the playground.
Ginepri Hotel closest beach is at just 250 meters. It is a free beach and characterised by a mixture of sand, pink gravels and rocks.
Cala Gonone is part of Dorgali and it is one of the most appreciated sea destinations on the East coast of Sardinia. Cala Gonone is in the Bay of Orosei, which is widely known for its stunning beaches, its crystal-clear sea and its enchanting little bays (some of them reachable only by sea), such as Cala Luna, Cala Fuili, Cala Sisine, Cala Goloritzè and Cala Mariolu. In addition, this area is famous for the cave of “Bue Marino”, which can be reached by boat as part of an itinerary, normally including also a couple of beaches in the Gulf of Orosei.
Port of Arbatax: about 70 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 110 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 120 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 175 km
Airport of Alghero: about 180 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 225 km
Are you looking for a holiday in Cala Gonone starting from the end of August? Choose Hotel I Ginepri and book by 30st June, you'll save 15% for all stays from 22th August on!