Palmasera Village Resort is a 4-star resort by the sea in Cala Gonone, on the middle-east coast of Sardinia, enclosed in the Orosei’s Gulf.
Palmasera Village Resort of Cala Gonone is an equipped resort distributed over several areas, with rooms and facilities located in the main building. The resort is the perfect solution for families with kids and teens but also for couples, thanks to its size and the wide range of facilities provided.
Usually, the resort allows stays from Thursday.
Palmasera Resort has 300 rooms distributed on two-storey terraced houses and surrounded by the vegetation. Rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, minibar, Tv, telephone, safe and bathrooms with shower and hairdryer. Most of the rooms have a balcony or terrace and they can accommodate up to 4 people.
Resort Palmasera Village offers its guests a wide range of facilities such as:
- Wi-fi in the reception area
- Beach service with limited availability
- Internal shuttle bus from/to the beach
- 2 seawater swimming pools, one for children
- Sundeck by the pool with parasols and sunbeds
- Open-air disco
- Children playground
- Free sport area with boules court, beach volley, basket and tennis court
- Table tennis and table football
- Aerobic area
- Shops open from the middle of June with beach’s articles, traditional craft products and clothing
- Equipped meeting room
- Free unattended and uncovered parking and covered unattended parking with extra charge
- Possibility to book excursion to the Orosei’s Gulf, Barbagia, Costa Smeralda and La Maddalena
- Dinghies and cars rental
- Baby cot 0-3 on request: 10,00 € per day to be paid on the spot
- Small sized pets allowed on request and with an extra charge of 12,00 € per day
A RESORT FOR EVERYONE
Palmasera Village offers a wide program of entertainment activities from 8/06 to 22/09
suitable for adults and children of all ages.
They are organised by the professional staff and include:
- Sport and game activities
- Mini Club 4-8 years and Junior Club 9-12 at scheduled times
- Prime-time evening performances in the amphitheatre
- Piano bar
- Disco in second-time evening
A compulsory CLUB CARD is due on the spot and includes: beach service (with limited availability), shuttle bus, entertainment activities, the use of the sport equipment and tournaments. The Club Card costs 40,00 € per week while until 8/06 and from 22/09 is included in the rates.
The restaurant service is one of the strengths of the resort and includes:
- L’Oleandro restaurant: air-conditioned and located in the main building with meals served as buffet
- Children playground and lunch with the entertained staff
- Typical Sardinian dinner with traditional cuisine once a week
- Water, wine and non-alcoholic drinks included during meals
- Nursery with equipped kitchenette (baby food is not included)
- Bars located in the resort
The resort’s beach is characterised by pink sand which is gravelly in some parts. It is reachable through two stairs from the resort and it is partially free and partially equipped with sunbeds and sun beaches with limited availability.
The Cala Gonone area is characterised by a turquoise blue sea and Mediterranean vegetation. From its small port it is possible to organize excursions to the Gulf of Orosei’s bays and the popular Cave of Bue Marino.
Among the most beautiful beaches of the area are: Palmasera, Cala Osala, Cala Cartoe, Cala Mariolu, Cala Goloritzé, Cala Luna and Cala Biriola, most of them reachable also on a boat or dinghy with scheduled stops where visitors can enjoy the beauty of one of the most beautiful places of the world.
Strongly recommended is a visit to Bidderosa, at just few km from Orosei, and to the Aquarium of Cala Gonone.
Port of Arbatax: about 70 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 110 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 125 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 185 km
Airport of Alghero: about 190 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: circa 225 km