The Palmasera Village Resort is a 4-star family resort at 200 metres from the sea of Cala Gonone, popular location in Dorgali in Orosei Gulf, on the eastern coast of Sardinia.
Palmasera Village Resort in Cala Gonone, surrounded by a wonderful green area with mediterranean plants and with a stunning view on the sea, is a resort for families and couples who, thanks to the resort’s great spaces, can experience the perfect holiday in Sardinia at a few steps from the sea.
The resort is in a park of 12 hectares and is composed of 3 different areas, 2 with bedrooms and the last one with the main building and its 50 rooms and almost all facilities.
Palmasera accepts stays of at least 7 nights with arrival and departure on Tuesday and/or Friday.
The rooms of the Palmasera Resort are over 400, equipped with air conditioning, mini fridge, TV, telephone, safe, bathroom with shower and hairdryer and, in most cases, outdoor space with veranda or terrace. The rooms can be single, double, twin, triple, quadruple and quintuple. Guests can choose between the following types: - VILLAGGIO: double / twin bedrooms with the possibility to add a third and a fourth bed, they are located in the central area of the resort, close to services. Family rooms with two areas for 4 and 5 people are also available. - BORGO: rooms located in terraced houses in the park, they are are located on the ground or first floor and they can accommodate up to 4 people.
Resort Palmasera Village offers its guests a wide range of facilities such as:
- Free Wi-Fi in the reception area
- TV area
- Beach service with sunbeds, deck-chairs and beach umbrellas with limited availability
- Internal shuttle bus from/to the beach
- 3 seawater swimming pools, one for children, equipped with sunbeds and sun umbrellas
- Open-air disco
- Children playground
- Piano bar
- Free sport area with boules court, beach volley, basket (only one basket) and 4 tennis courts, table tennis and table football
- La Piazzetta area with aerobic and gym
- Shops open from the middle of June with beach’s articles, traditional craft products and clothing
- Equipped meeting room
- Restaurant and 3 bars (one by the pool, one with sea view and one internal available in low season)
- Free unattended and uncovered parking spots and covered unattended parking with extra charge
- Possibility to book excursion to the Orosei’s Gulf, Barbagia, Costa Smeralda and La Maddalena
- Private tennis lessons with extra charge
- Cars, bike, scooter and dinghy rental
- Stroller rental (on request) during booking
- Cot for children 0-2 yo available on request when booking and with an extra charge to be paid on arrival of € 10,00 per night
- Small sized pets allowed ( max. 20 kg, one per room) on request subject to reconfirmation while booking and with an extra charge of 50,00 € per stay (pets cannot go to the beach and in the common area).
IMPORTANT: entertainment and animation activities are guaranteed from June 2nd to September 22nd. Beyond these dates, there is still a soft animation with evening entertainment, tournaments and fitness.
A RESORT FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN
Palmasera Village is a resort with a wide program of entertainment activities from 2/06 to 22/09
suitable for adults and children of all ages.
They are organised by the professional staff and include:
- Sport and game activities
- Hero Camp (from 3 to 12 years old) with an equipped play area, laboratory-theater for children, toy library and video library. Young Club (from 13 to 18 years old) with sports activities, dancing, cabaret workshop, games and tournaments.
- Prime-time evening performances in the amphitheatre
- Piano bar
The CLUB CARD, compulsory (from 02/06 to 22/09) and to be paid on the spot from 3 y.o. (€ 6 per person/night), includes the use of sport equipment and activities, the entertainment of Palmasera Village for adults and children with Hero Camp and Young Club, the beach facilities with sun umbrellas and sunbeds with limited availability and a shuttle to/from the beach (generally available from mid-june to mid-september), group lessons of swimming, water aerobics, fitness and group dances.
INFANT CARD: it is mandatory at it has a cost of € 7.00 per day to be paid on spot for each child between 0 and 3 years old: the card includes the cot (any second cot on request) and the use of the nursery h24.
IMPORTANT: to use the services offered, a coloured bracelet is required for the duration of the stay.
THE ESSE PLUS FORMULA
The Palmasera Village offers a formula that suits the needs of those seeking maximum comfort and, at the price of € 40.00 per room per day, includes:
- Priority check-in and access to the room before 14:00
- Welcome drink
- First supply of the minibar
- Lunch included also the day of check-in
- Table in the Cala Mariolu restaurant
- Assignment of an umbrella on the beach with a sunbed and a deck chair
- Beach towel with daily change included
- Possibility to join the Lunch Around program and have lunch in any of the Club Esse in Sardinia (free for guests with full board, with an extra charge of € 10.00 per person for guests with half board)
- Late check-out by 12:00
The restaurant service is one of the strengths of the resort, with 3 restaurants: the "Cala Luna", located inside the main building near the swimming pools, equipped with air conditioning and for guests of the Palmasera Village; the "Cala Mariolu", equipped with air conditioning and for all guests of the Borgo and for guests who have chosen the Esse Plus formula; The restaurant "Sa Posada", available by reservation without extra charge. Guests can choose between the half board and the full board with drinks included (micro – filtered water, house wine and light beer) at meals and with a buffet service.
Family with children can count on:
- Nursery with crockery, fridge, microwave, kitchenette at parents’ disposal to cook meals(food is not provided)
- Special menu with possibility of having lunch with the entertainment staff for the children of the Hero Camp.
IMPORTANT: it is possible to prepare foods for different food intolerances. If necessary, the specific products must be supplied directly by the guest (gluten-free foods that can be purchased in the resort).
The beach of Palmasera Resort is just a few hundred meter from the rooms and is reachable by 2 stairs which connects the property to the beach, or by using the shuttle available in hish season. Characterised by pink sand and by a stunning sea with beautiful seabeds, the beach is partly equipped with beach facilities included in the club card depending on availability.
Among the most beautiful beaches of the area there are Palmasera, Cala Osala, Cala Cartoe, Cala Mariolu, Cala Goloritzé, Cala Luna and Cala Biriola, most of them reachable by boat.
It is strongly recommended to visit Bidderosa, at just few km from Orosei, and the Aquarium of Cala Gonone.
- Port of Arbatax: about 70 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 110 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 125 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 185 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 190 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 225 km