The Club Esse Palmasera Resort is a family village 200 meters from the sea of Cala Gonone, a famous resort part of the municipality of Dorgali located in the Gulf of Orosei, on the north-eastern coast of Sardinia.
The Club Esse Palmasera Resort in Cala Gonone, immersed in a wonderful park of Mediterranean scrub and oleanders and arranged in an amphitheater with a view of a breathtaking sea, is a village with entertainment for families with children and couples who, thanks to its large surface, will however, experience a peaceful holiday in Sardinia just a few steps from the sea.
In fact, the Resort extends over a 12-hectare park and consists of two distinct areas, two of which have only rooms and a central body in which, in addition to about 50 rooms, most of the services are also housed.
The rooms of the Palmasera Resort are over 400, all have air conditioning, mini fridge, TV, telephone, safe, bathroom with shower and hairdryer and, in most cases, an outdoor area with veranda or terrace. The rooms can be single, double, twin, triple, quadruple and quintuple. Guests can choose between the types:
- VILLAGE: double / twin rooms with the possibility of a third and fourth bed located in the central area of the village, near the services, or in the park. There are also Family rooms with double rooms for 4 and 5 beds.
- BORGO: rooms housed in two-storey villas with balconies or terraced verandas immersed in the park, around the pool, are located on the ground or first floor and can accommodate up to 4 people.
FACILITIES: rooms for disabled guests are available.
The guests of Club Esse Palmasera Resort have at their disposal the best services typical of a holiday village:
- 3 seawater swimming pools, one of which for children, equipped with sun beds and umbrellas (one reserved for guests of the Borgo rooms)
- Free Wi-Fi in the reception area
- Living rooms and TV room
- Beach service with umbrellas, deck chairs and sun loungers until exhaustion
- Internal shuttle to / from the beach
- Outdoor disco
- Children's play area
- Piano bar
- Free sports area with bowling green, 2 tennis courts, one-to-one basketball court, table football and table tennis
- Spaces for aerobics and gymnastics
- Shops with beach items, newspapers, local crafts and clothing
- Equipped meeting room
- Free shiatsu courses with certificate (from 15/06 to 14/09)
- Restaurants and 4 bars (available in the All Inclusive formula with free drinks by the glass in some bars), one by the pool, one with a sea view on the panoramic terrace, one in the swimming pool for guests of the Borgo and the other on the beach .
- Unattended uncovered free parking area (limited availability)
- Rental of rubber boats, scooters, cars and bicycles for a fee
- Stroller rental (when booking)
- Small pets (maximum 20 kg) welcome one per room, with the exception of the common areas and the beach, always on request when booking subject to confirmation and with a supplement of € 50.00 per stay
IMPORTANT: entertainment and animation services are guaranteed from June 1st to September 21st. Outside the dates indicated there is however a soft animation with evening entertainment, tournaments and fitness. The cap is compulsory in the pool.
RESORT FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN
The Palmasera is a village with a varied entertainment program suitable to meet the needs of adults and children. All activities are guaranteed from 1 June to 21 September and are organized in different ways designed by a team of professionals:
- Sports and games
- Hero Camp (from 3 to 12 years) with an equipped play area, laboratory-theater for children, playroom and video library. Possibility of lunch break with the animators
- Young Club (13 to 17 years old) with sports activities, dances, cabaret workshops, games and tournaments. Possibility of lunch break with the animators
- Early evening shows in the amphitheater
- Piano bar
The CLUB CARD, compulsory from 1st June to 21st September and to be paid locally from 3 years (€ 6.00 per day per person), includes sports activities, the animation of the Palmasera Village for adults and children with Hero Camp and Young Club, the beach service with umbrellas and sunbeds subject to availability, the internal shuttle to / from the beach for guests with walking difficulties, group courses in water aerobics, fitness and group dances.
INFANT CARD compulsory at a cost of € 7.00 per day to be paid locally for each child between the ages of 0 and 2, which includes the cot (possible second cot on request) and the use of the 24-hour baby bottle.
IMPORTANT: for the use of the services offered, a colored bracelet is required to wear for the duration of the stay.
ESSE PLUS FORMULA
Club Esse Palmasera offers a formula that adapts to the needs of those seeking maximum comfort and, at the price of € 40.00 per room per day, includes:
- Priority check-in and room access by 2pm
- First supply of the minibar
- Lunch also included on the day of check-in
- Reserved covered parking
- Beach umbrella assignment with a sun bed and a deck chair
- Beach towel with daily change included
- Possibility to join the Lunch Around program and have lunch in any of the Club Esse in Sardinia (free for full board guests, with a supplement of € 10.00 per person for half board guests)
- Late check-out by 12:00
The restaurant is one of the strengths of the village, with the presence of 3 restaurants: the "Cala Luna", located inside the central building near the swimming pools, equipped with air conditioning and reserved for guests of the Esse Palmasera Club; the “Cala Mariolu”, equipped with air conditioning and reserved for all guests of the Borgo; the “Sa Posada” restaurant, available by reservation at no extra charge. Guests can choose between half board and full board drinks included (microfiltered water, house wine and lager beer) with meals and with buffet service.
Families with children can also count on:
- Baby bottle equipped with dishes, fridge, microwave and hob available to mothers and fathers for the preparation of meals for the youngest guests, equipped with basic foods.
- Special menu with the possibility of having lunch with the animators for the Hero Camp children
IMPORTANT: it is possible to prepare food for different food intolerances. If necessary, the specific products must be provided directly by the guest).
The Palmasera Resort beach is located a few hundred meters from the rooms and can be reached via 2 stairways that lead from the hotel to the beach, or via the shuttle service.
Characterized by coarse-grained pink sand, pebbly in some points, and by an emerald sea with depths rich in flora and fauna, the Palmasera beach in Cala Gonone is partly free and partly equipped with umbrellas and sunbeds, included in the club card and available while stocks last.
The resort of Cala Gonone is absolutely recommended for anyone wishing to get to know the real Sardinia, made up of hospitality, good food and evenings strolling through the lively center of the town, among stalls, clubs and discos.
Also not to be missed are the excursions departing daily from the tourist port of Cala Gonone to the enchanting beaches of Cala Mariolu, Cala Goloritzé, Cala Luna and the famous Grotte del Bue Marino.
- Port of Arbatax: about 70 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 110 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 125 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 185 km
- Alghero airport: about 190 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: around 225 km
Special deal for Palmasera Village Resort in Cala Gonone: book now your summer holiday 2021 and save up to 10%!