Palmasera Village Resort is a 4-star family resort at 200-400 metres from the sea of Cala Gonone, popular location in Dorgali in Orosei Gulf, on the eatern coast of Sardinia.
Palmasera Village Resort in Cala Gonone, surrounded by a wonderful green area with mediterranean plants and with a stunning view on the sea, is a resort for families and couples who, thanks to the resort’s great spaces, can experience the perfect holiday in Sardinia at a few steps from the sea.
The resort is in a park of 12 hectares and is composed of 3 different areas, 2 with bedrooms and the last one with the main building and its 50 rooms and almost all facilities.
Palmasera accepts stays of at least 7 nights with arrival and departure on Tuesday and/or Friday.
Palmasera Resort has 400 rooms distributed on two-storey terraced houses and surrounded by the vegetation. Rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, minibar, Tv, telephone, safe and bathrooms with shower and hairdryer, and in the majority of cases they have outdoor area with veranda or terrace. Guests can choose between 2 typologies of rooms:
- HOTEL: double or twin bedrooms with the possibility of adding third and fourth bed located in the central area of the resort, next to all the facilities
- VILLAGGIO: bedrooms located in the cottages in the park and on the ground floor or on the first floor, which can accommodate up to 4 people
Resort Palmasera Village offers its guests a wide range of facilities such as:
- Free Wi-Fi in the reception area
- Beach service with sunbeds and beach umbrellas with limited availability
- Internal shuttle bus from/to the beach
- 2 seawater swimming pools, one for children, equipped with sunbeds and sun umbrellas
- Open-air disco
- Children playground
- Free sport area with boules court, beach volley, basket (only one basket) and 2 tennis courts, table tennis and table football
- La Piazzetta area with aerobic and gym
- Shops open from the middle of June with beach’s articles, traditional craft products and clothing
- Equipped meeting room
- Restaurant and 3 bars (one by the pool, one with sea view and one internal available in low season)
- Free unattended and uncovered parking spots and covered unattended parking with extra charge
- Possibility to book excursion to the Orosei’s Gulf, Barbagia, Costa Smeralda and La Maddalena
- Private tennis lessons with extra charge
- Dinghies and cars rental
- Baby cot 0-2 on request while booking: 10,00 € per night to be paid on the spot
- Small sized pets allowed on request while booking and with an extra charge of 12,00 € per day (pets cannot go to the beach and in the common area)
A RESORT FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN
Palmasera Village is a resort with a wide program of entertainment activities from 8/06 to 22/09
suitable for adults and children of all ages.
They are organised by the professional staff and include:
- Sport and game activities
- Mini Club 4-8 years and Junior Club 9-12 in the morning and in the afternoon, with possibility of having lunch with the animation staff
- Prime-time evening performances in the amphitheatre
- Piano bar
- Disco in second-time evening
The CLUB CARD, compulsory and to be paid on the spot from 4 y.o. (€ 40,00 per person/week), includes the use of sport equipment and activities, the entertainment of Palmasera Village for adults and children with miniclub, the beach facilities with sun umbrellas and sunbeds with limited availability and a shuttle to/from the beach (generally available from mid-june to mid-september).
Please note that CLUB CARD is FREE OF CHARGE for stays made by 8th June or from 22nd September!
The restaurant service is one of the strengths of the resort. Guests can choose between the half board and the full board with drinks included (water, wine and soft drink) at meals and with a buffet service at L’Oleandro Restaurant, with air-conditioning, in the main building and with a big barbecue area for the main courses. Once a week there is a dinner with traditional Sardinian dishes.
Family with children can count on:
- nursery with crockery, fridge, microwave, kitchenette at parents’ disposal to cook meals(food is not provided)
- possibility of having lunch with the entertainment staff for the miniclub children
The beach of Palmasera Resort is at 200-400 metres from the rooms and is reachable by 2 stairs which connects the property to the beach, or by using the shuttle available in hish season. Characterised by pink sand and by a stunning sea with beautiful seabeds, the beach is partly equipped with beach facilities included in the club card depending on availability.
Among the most beautiful beaches of the area there are Palmasera, Cala Osala, Cala Cartoe, Cala Mariolu, Cala Goloritzé, Cala Luna and Cala Biriola, most of them reachable by boat.
It is strongly recommended to visit Bidderosa, at just few km from Orosei, and the Aquarium of Cala Gonone.
Port of Arbatax: about 70 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 110 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 125 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 185 km
Airport of Alghero: about 190 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: circa 225 km