Parco Blu Club Resort is a 4-star hotel in Cala Gonone at only 300 meters from the sea, on the east coast of Sardinia, in a panoramic position overlooking the gulf of Orosei.
Hotel Parco Blu Resort in Cala Gonone is part of a nature reserve that extends to the beach, which can be easily reached either on foot or with the hotel shuttle bus. Thanks to its position and its special “free kids” deals (with discounts for third and fourth bed) Hotel Parco Blu is the perfect hotel for families with children looking for a holiday by the sea.
Hotel Parco Blu has 36 rooms, elegantly furnished in Mediterranean style, with either a double bed or twin beds and the possibility of adding a third and fourth bed (or bunk beds).
Rooms are fully equipped with air-conditioning, telephone, led TV 32’’, hairdryer, minibar, safe, and veranda.
Club Resort Parco Blu in Cala Gonone offers its guests a wide range of services, for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday, including:
- Swimming pool for adults and children
- Restaurant of the Parco Blu Club Hotel, offering the best of Sardinian traditional cuisine, served in an air-conditioned indoor room or on in a covered veranda. Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets also include drinks (water, house wine and fruit juices at meals)
- TV room
- Pool bar
- Free wi-fi in the pool area
- Shuttle bus to/from the beach
- Entertainment and games at the beach
- Baby cot on request and with a weekly extra charge of € 100.00 - Motorboat excursions to the beaches of Cala Sisine, Cala Luna and Cala Mariolu
- Small sized pets welcome with a weekly extra charge of € 50.00
- Free, unattended car parking IMPORTANT: first child 0-3 years old is free in his/her own cot or in bed with parents; it is possible to request a baby cot with extra charge. TWO children 0-3 years old: only the first is free of charge, for the second a 75% discount will be applied.
In addition, the compulsory CLUB CARD (to be paid on arrival from 1st June to 20th September, € 35.00 per week/per person, from 3 years upwards), enables guests to use:
- Evening piano bar by the pool
- Swimming pool
- 2 deckchairs and 1 sun umbrella per room
- Daytime games and evening entertainment
- Miniclub for children aged 3-10 years with specialist staff, entertainment activities and Germinalandia area.
Parco Blu Club Resort is located at just 300 metres from the beach of Cala Gonone, easily accessible either on foot or via the hotel shuttle. The beach is free, but a part is reserved for Parco Blu guests only, and fully equipped with beach umbrellas and deckchairs, with entertainment and Germinal Beach. Cala Gonone, a seaside town near Dorgali, is located on the central east coast of Sardinia, one of the most beautiful and truly evocative areas of the Mediterranean. There are many hidden coves to discover, often accessible only by sea, such as Cala Luna, Cala Mariolu, Cala Goloritzé and Cala Sisine. The area is also famous for the Bue Marino caves, ancient home of the monk seal (the “Bue Marino”), who chose this place to give birth to its babies. The Bue Marino Grotto can be reached either by sea or on foot via a beautiful coastal path.
Port of Arbatax: about 72 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 105 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 130 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 170 km
Airport of Alghero Fertilia: about 180 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 220 km