Parco Blu Club Resort is a 4-star hotel in the center of Cala Gonone and just 300 meters from the sea, in a panoramic position overlooking the Gulf of Orosei, the pearl of eastern Sardinia.
The Parco Blu Resort Hotel in Cala Gonone is a holiday village located in the middle of a large park that reaches the beach, reachable not only by the hotel shuttle but also on foot with a pleasant walk. Its location, the offers with free children and all the reductions provided for the third and fourth bed make it a structure suitable for families with children looking for a holiday a few steps from the sea full of fun
The Parco Blu Hotel offers its guests 36 rooms expertly furnished in Mediterranean style, equipped with all comforts such as air conditioning, telephone, 32 '' LED TV, hairdryer, minibar, safe and veranda. All rooms are double or twin and in some you can add a third and fourth bed (even bunk beds depending on availability).
The Club Resort Parco Blu in Cala Gonone offers its guests numerous services for a fun holiday in Sardinia:
- Swimming pool with children's area
- Restaurant that offers the best traditional Sardinian dishes every day, served in the air-conditioned indoor room or on the covered outdoor veranda (buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, water, wine and fruit juices included with meals)
- TV room
- Pool bar
- Wi-Fi area near the pool
- Shuttle to / from the beach
- Mini Club
- Cot on request with a supplement of € 100.00 per week
- Specialized excursions by motorboat to the beaches of Cala Mariolu, Cala Sisine and Cala Luna
- Small pets allowed with a supplement of € 7.00 per day / to be paid locally
- Free unattended outdoor parking
IMPORTANT: the standard double room occupied by 2 adults, on request when booking, can accommodate a child 0-3 years for free only if he sleeps in his own cot (brought by the customer) or if he shares a bed with his parents. Baby cots are available for hire upon request (€ 10.00 per day to be paid locally). For guests traveling with an infant and wanting a triple room, they must choose the "Standard Double + 3rd bed" option (the child has a 75% discount on the cost of the third bed).
The payment of a MANDATORY CLUB CARD is required: € 35.00 per week per person to be paid upon arrival (from 14/05 to 25/09 from 3 years); includes:
- Piano-bar by the pool in the evening
- Use of the swimming pool
- Beach service (2 deck chairs and 1 umbrella per room)
- Miniclub 3-10 years with specialized assistants, numerous activities and "Germinalandia all together" corner (active from 20/06 to 11/09)
The Parco Blu Club Resort is located just 300 meters from the beach of Cala Gonone; the beach is free but a part is reserved for the guests of the Parco Blu Resort and is equipped with umbrellas and deck chairs.
Cala Gonone, a hamlet of Dorgali located in eastern Sardinia, is located in one of the most beautiful and evocative stretches of coast of the entire Mediterranean Sea, characterized by numerous coves often reachable only by sea, real corners of paradise such as Cala Luna, Cala Mariolu, Cala Goloritzé and Cala Sisine. The area is also known for the Grotte del Bue Marino, the ancient home of the monk seal (the “Bue Marino”), who chose them to give birth to her cubs. The Bue Marino Caves can be reached both by sea and on foot via a trekking path.
Port of Arbatax: about 72 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 105 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 130 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 170 km
Alghero Fertilia Airport: about 180 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 220 km
Book your 2022 holiday at Parco Blu Club Resort in Cala Gonone by 31st August and save 30% off your holidays in Sardinia!
Please note that the offer has limited availability