Hotel Gli Ontani is a 4-star hotel is Sos Alinos at about 1,2 km from the charming Cala Liberotto sea, part of the gulf of Orosei, on the East coast of Sardinia.
Club Hotel Gli Ontani of Cala Liberotto is in a residential area surrounded by nature. It is the right location for people who want a full comfort holiday and have easily access to the Cala Liberotto beach. It is distributed over 8 buildings where rooms and apartments with kitchenette are (suitable for large families or groups of friends who prefer an intimate atmosphere).
Ontani Hotel has 35 comfortable rooms, finely furnished with bright colours for a relaxing holiday during the summer time. They are equipped with: air-conditioning, TV, telephone, a small balcony and a shower bathroom. They can be on the first or on the second floor.
Rooms for special needs guests are available on request.
Hotel Gli Ontani has a wide range of facilities available for its guests, including:
- 2 swimming pool with children area
- Shuttle bus to/from the Cala Liberotto beach at scheduled times
- Restaurant with breakfast served as buffet and lunch/dinner plated (drinks excluded) - Opening from 31st May 2020 to 20th September 2020
- Children playground
- Tennis court and soccer field with extra charge
- Ping Pong and table football
- Amphitheatre for entertainment activities
- TV room with maxi screen
- Craft shops
- Garage with extra charge and external parking (sometimes with extra charge)
IMPORTANT: pets are not allowed
A compulsory CLUB CARD available from 01/07 to 31/08 is due for:
- Mini-Club for children aged 4/12 years
- Entertainment activities
- Sport activities, tournaments
- Shared swimming and tennis lesson
The hotel is at about 150 meters from Sos Alinos centre (part of Orosei), particularly appreciated by tourists for its privilege position in Cala Liberotto beach and for its white fine sand and the crystal turquoise sloping seabed.
Orosei is a renowned sea destination on the East coast of Sardinia with long sandy beaches interrupted by charming rocks which offer an impressive sea view, surrounded by the scents and the colours of the Mediterranean vegetation. Orosei, with its unique turquoise sea is one of the main Sardinian attractions to see. A visit to Cala Goloritzè, Cala Mariolu, Cala Luna and Grotte del Bue Marino is high recommended.
In the surroundings it is also possible to organize excursions to Gola Gorroppu,Tiscali and to visit the protected oasis of Bidderosa.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 80 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 90 km
Port of Arbatax: about 100 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 190 km
Airport of Alghero: about 195 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 230 km