Hotel Le Quattro Lune is in the wonderful bay ofSas Linnas Siccas, at 300 meters from the beaches of Cala Liberotto, in the Gulf of Orosei.
Hotel Le Quattro Lune has 60 rooms equipped with air-conditioning, fridge, telephone, Tv, en-suite bathroom with shower and hair-dryer. They are available as:
- ECONOMY: double/twin bedrooms on the ground floor without balcony or terrace
- STANDARD: double/triple/quadruple bedrooms on the ground floor with a pool view terrace.
- PANORAMA: double bedrooms on the first floor with terrace and panoramic view.
- FAMILY: like standard and panorama bedrooms but more spacious and composed of a living room and one or two double/twin bedrooms
Guests of Hotel Le Quattro Lune can use the following facilities:
- Reception from 08:00 to 23:00
- Restaurant, pizzeria (drinks not included)
- Tobacco shop, newsstand, souvenir
- Free wi-fi available in the common areas
- Market and laundry
- Private unattended parking
- Swimming pool and equipped beach (beach umbrellas and sunbeds)
- Table tennis, table football, billiards, boules court, tennis court, football field and children playground
- Entertainment activities and mini club for children from 4 years old
- Tv room
- Assistance on excursions organization
- Small sized pets (on request when booking) with a daily charge of 7,00 €
Compulsory Club Card from 23/06 to 08/09 (5,00 € per person per day from 4 years old) to be paid on the spot and includes: beach service, the use of swimming pool and the sun-deck by the pool and mini club, evening performances, tournaments and entertainment activities for children.
Orosei on the east coast of Sardinia, offers paradisiac view and breath-taking beaches with small white sand bays interrupted by cliffs. In the surroundings there are stunning beaches such as: the oasis of Bidderosa, on the north, through Cala Ginepro, Cala Liberotto, Santa Maria, Su Petrosu, Cala and Cala Cartoe. Strongly recommended are boat excursions to the beaches of Cala Luna, Cala Sisine, Cala Biriola, Cala Mariolu and Cala Goloritzè. In the outback, visitors can find spectacular areas to spend their holidays such as: Irgoli, Oliena, Galtellì, and Baunei with Perda Longa: a unique rock dropping to the sea. Orosei with its historic centre, Sant’Antonio Church and Nuraghe Gulunie, Galtellì with Guzzetti’s castle and the Domus De Janas; Irgoli with its murales and the Janna e Pruna’s temple and some other locations will make the holidays in Sardinia a mix of relax, beach and culture.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 80 km
Port of Arbatax: about 95 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 100 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 190 km
Airport of Alghero: about 195 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 230 km