Nicolaus Club Alba Dorata is an all-inclusive resort for families with children located near the enchanting bay Sas Linnas Siccas in the Cala Liberotto bay area. It is one of the most beautiful places on the east coast of Sardinia, just a few km from Orosei and only 500 metres from the beach.
The Club Alba hotel in Orosei has 70 rooms furnished in a typical Sardinian style, with covered veranda, air-conditioning, TV, safe, minibar, telephone and a private bathroom with hairdryer and kitchenette (please note it can be only used on request upon reservation and with a charge of € 35,00/week to pay on site) . Rooms are available as follows:
- STANDARD: for up to 3 people in a single living space
- FAMILY ROOM: they can accommodate up to 5 people and are made up of a double room and a living area with 2 or 3 beds in sofabed, bunk beds or single beds. Family rooms with a wonderful SEA VIEW are available with a surcharge.
NB: According to availability, bookings for "FAMILY ROOMS" or "SEA VIEW FAMILY ROOMS" for 2/3 people may imply a compulsory charge (50% of adult rate) to be paid upon the reservation
The Club Alba Dorata in Orosei offers many facilities to its guests, to guarantee a relaxing holiday with all comforts, including:
- 2 large swimming pools (1 for adults and 1 for children) with sun loungers and parasols (on a first come, first served basis)
- Wi-fi in common areas (with extra charge)
- Restaurant and bar
- Reception with TV room, newspapers and tobacco products
- Games area with table tennis and table football
- Playground for children
- Covered unattended car park
- Pets (max 5 kg) are admitted with an extra charge of € 10,00 per day + € 70,00 for the extra final cleaning; please note they are not allowed in common areas
Other facilities available with an extra charge:
- Laundry service
- Beach towel hire
- Car and bicycle hire
- Mini supermarket (at 100 metres from the resort)
- Chemist, church and other supermarkets at Sos Alinos (at 1 km)
NB: Nicolaus assistance, the Allianz multiple-risk insurance and the boking management fees are included in the NICOLAUS SERVICE PACK: a compulsory extra charge non-refundable in case of cancellation and to be paid during reservation: 55,00 € per person from 12 years (children from 0 to 11 years pay half). PLEASE NOTE: Allianz insurance can be applied only to guests living in Italy, Vatican and San Marino.
ACTIVITIES AND CLUB CARD
The CLUB CARD is compulsory from age 3 upwards, to be paid in loco (€ 42.00 per person per week) and includes access to all entertainment and facilities, to guarantee your holiday in Orosei is fun and unforgettable, such as:
- Entertainment activities
- Evening shows and parties
- Group sports and matches
- Nicolino Baby Club 3-7 y.o.; Nicolino Mini Club 8-11 y.o.; Nick Club 12-17 y.o.
- Use of swimming pool with sunloungers and beach umbrellas (on first come, first served basis), table tennis and table football
- Shuttle bus service to the beach (at scheduled times)
- Beach service with two sun loungers and a beach umbrella per room (with assigned seats)
A BABY-FRIENDLY RESORT IN SARDINIA
Nicolaus Club Alba Dorata is the ideal resort also for families with babies: parents can have strollers (on a first come, first served basis) and baby cots with a little surcharge of € 10,00 per night (to be requested upon the reservation and to pay in loco). Otherwise, without any charge, they can either bring their own baby cot or even let their baby sleep with them in the double bed.
In addition, with NICOLINO CARD (compulsory and to be paid upon reservation, € 70,00 weekly per children 0-2 years old), Hotel Alba Dorata guarantees:
- Access to a baby area, with assistance, base facilities and foods like bottle warmer, sterilizer, microwave, blender and foods such as broths and pasta, sauces, fish, meat slices, herbal teas, tea and fresh milk (first infant milk, baby food and other specific products are not available)
- bottle warmer, baby bath tub and folding changing table into the room
- Nicolino gift
Guests at Villaggio Alba Dorata can enjoy typical Sardinian and Italian meals, served as a buffet in the air-conditioned restaurant with outdoor area. Also, twice a week, the staff organises themed dinner with table service.
Rates include the SOFT ALL-INCLUSIVE formula, that is:
- Full board with buffet service for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks (water, wine, beer and soft drinks on tap) included.
- Open bar from 10:00 to 24:00 with water, iced tea, cola, fruit juices and coffee. Consumptions are unlimited and are served in plastic glasses.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic aperitif time from 19:00 to 19:30
Consumptions in the other bars, alcoholic and super-alcoholic drinks, water and drinks not in draught, snacks, ice creams and wrapped products are not included in the formula and are considered extra.
Furthermore, the Club Alba Dorata hotel is the ideal place for guests:
- with gluten and milk intolerances (both have to be notified upon the reservation), since that apart from products already available at the buffet, there are other suitable base gluten or dairy-free products, including pasta and rice, bread, ice creams, jams and hazelnut cream. Guests are also free to bring their own food.
- with a super healthy lifestyle, that can take advantage of a special corner at breakfast table provided with rice snacks, rice or soy milk, biologic jams, flax seed, fruit and vegetable extracts.
Alba Dorata Resort is located on a breath-taking stretch of Sardinian coast, characterised by alternating small bays with white sandy beaches and granitic rocks. Guests at the hotel can enjoy the equipped beach (1 beach umbrella and 2 sunbeds per room included in the club card) at 500 metres from the hotel, easily reached with the free shuttle bus service or on foot.
Cala Liberotto is at 12 km from Orosei, on the central east coast of Sardinia. It is famous for its turquoise sea and fine white sandy beaches. Trips to Cala Ginepro, Osala and especially the natural oasis of Bidderosa are highly recommended.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 80 km
Port of Arbatax: about 95 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 95 km
Airport of Alghero: about 195 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 190 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 225 km