The Valtur Tirreno Resort is a 4-star seaside resort in Cala Liberotto, a well-known place in the Gulf of Orosei, in the central-eastern coast of Sardinia.
The Tirreno Resort in Cala Liberotto is a resort surrounded by 5 hectares of greenery, equipped with everything to make the whole family's holidays unforgettable. Its location, a few steps from the sea, and the facilities make it particularly suitable for those who travel without a car. With modern furnishings and well-kept outdoor spaces, the Tirreno Resort is the ideal place for all types of holidays.
The resort consists of a 4-storey central building closer to the sea and 1 or 2-storey bungalows located in the garden behind the swimming pool and the main building. Tirreno Resort has 172 rooms with balcony or patio furnished with table, chairs and clothesline, all equipped with air conditioning, TV, minibar, telephone, safe, coffee machine, bathroom with shower, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries (minibar and coffee pods with extra charge). The rooms are available as: - CLASSIC: twin or triple rooms located in the bungalows on the ground or first floor, with the possibility of connecting rooms. - FAMILY: rooms consisting of a double and a twin bedroom, located in the main building on the first / second floor, with the possibility of adding a fifth bed with the sofa bed. - FAMILY GARDEN: like Family but with maximum occupancy of 4 people and located on the ground floor and equipped with patio. - FAMILY PREMIUM: like Family but on the third floor, with panoramic view (sometimes on the sea) and with premium package included. - SUITE: more spacious accommodations consisting of a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a living room with a sofa bed (a total of 5 beds), located in the main building adjacent to the sea. - PANORAMA SUITE: a unique suite, consisting of double bedroom, twin bedroom and living room, with large panoramic terrace overlooking the sea and premium package included.
The premium package included in the Family Premium and Panorama Suite includes Wi-Fi and a selection of complimentary products in the room per day (one bottle of natural water and one of sparkling water, two pods of coffee, tea and fresh fruit).
On request subject to confirmation, 4 twin or triple bungalows are available on the ground floor and equipped to accommodate people with walking problems.
Guests of the Tirreno Valtur Resort have at their complete disposal the best facilities of a resort, such as:
- Free Wi-Fi at the reception and at the Bar Lounge (and in the rooms with Premium package)
- Beach service (limited availability) with umbrellas and sunbeds included starting from the third row (first row included in the Vip Gold Valtur, second row bookable for € 140.00 per week)
- Swimming pool with slides
- Children's pool and games
- Beach bar
- Fitness area with changing rooms and basic equipment
- Soccer field
- 4 tennis courts with synthetic grass
- Table tennis
- Mini golf
- Canoes and sup boards
- 2 lifts in the central building
- Public parking spaces outside the resort
- Pets up to 10 kg allowed with an extra charge (€ 10.00 per day and € 70.00 for the final cleaning). Not allowed in common areas.
In addition, with an extra charge to be paid on spot:
- Baby sitter
- Laundry service
- Bike rental
- Night use of sports fields
- Parking space in the private parking
The VALTUR4YOU CLUB CARD, compulsory from 3 years old and to be paid on spot at a cost of € 56.00 per person per week, includes an umbrella and two sunbeds per room, the use of swimming pools, daytime sports equipment, the entertainment.
Guests can also book the VIP GOLD VALTUR during the confirmation. The cost, € 300.00 per room per week (€ 400.00 between 2 - 23 August), includes the first row on the beach with umbrella and 2 sunbeds per room, a gadget and a welcome card, a first supply of soft drinks in the minibar and a fruit basket in the room, the possibility of late check-out at 12:00.
The Tirreno Hotel in Orosei is a typical resort with entertainment for families with children of all ages, and the guarantee of quality of entertainment offered is that of a brand like Valtur. The staff organizes a program of activities of all kinds for adults and children. For the younger ones there are services such as:
- Valturland: an area and a team dedicated to the fun of the little ones, with games, sports, language workshops and events
- Tribe Club: dedicated to teenagers between 14 and 17 years old, with a program suitable for this age group
RESTAURANT AND ALL INCLUSIVE
Tirreno Resort has a central air-conditioned restaurant with a large veranda where rich buffets are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a table assigned for the entire stay. Tirreno also offers:
- Il Corallo restaurant on the beach (on request) with pizza and à la carte menu
- Sardinian dinner once a week with traditional cuisine
- Fisherman's dinner once a week with fish cuisine (meat and vegetarian dishes are always available)
- “Angolo Dolce Dormire” in the central bar, with a light breakfast with coffee and croissants from 09:45 to 11:00
- Nature and Wellness corner with healthy breakfast products and daily fruit extract
The ALL INCLUSIVE includes:
- Full board with drinks included during meals (natural / sparkling water, beer and soft drinks on tap such as cola and orange and white / red house wine)
- A meal in the restaurant Corallo (on request)
- Open bar in the central bar from 09:00 to 24:00 with unlimited consumption of cola, beer, mirto, a selection of fruit juices, ice cream (stracciatella or cream or chocolate), iced tea, natural/ sparkling mineral water and, espresso, milk, cappuccino, chamomile and hot tea, limoncello, lemon or coffee sorbet, orange juice (always served in paper cups)
- Aperitif from 19:15 to 19:45 (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Snacks such as slices of pizza, focaccia, chips, frankfurters and hamburgers from 11:00 to 19:00
On request during the booking phase, it is possible to have packaged products gluten and / or lactose free for each meal. However, since there is no separate kitchen and the buffet service, the resort cannot guarantee the total absence of contamination of bulk food.
IMPORTANT: any packaged product not included in the list of what is included is excluded from the all inclusive.
FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN
Tirreno Resorts provides new parents with services dedicated to the needs of those traveling with young children:
- An area for baby meals equipped with blender, high chairs, microwave, pots, bottle warmer, kitchenette, sink, sterilizer, refrigerator and dishes, during all day. There are also basic products for children such as pastries, fresh sauce, biscuits, jams, vegetable broth, UHT whole milk, hazelnut cream, fresh fruit, vegetable puree, boiled meat and fish and yogurt.
- Baby cot (maximum one per room) on request during confirmation: € 15.00 per day to be paid on spot.
For all infants 0-3 years old there is a charge of € 70.00 to be paid when booking.
The beach of the resort is Cala Liberotto, which is just 50 meters from the resort and can be easily reached by foot. Cala Liberotto is one of the most popular beaches in the Gulf of Orosei thanks to its white sand beach and crystal clear water with a sandy seabed, and is perfectly equipped with showers, toilet, umbrellas and sunbeds. From Tirreno Hotel it is easy to reach some of the best beaches of the coast: Sa Mattanosa and Cala Ginepro (1 km), Sa Curcurica (4 km), Bidderosa (7 km), Pedra Marchesa (8 km) and Berchida (a 12 km). The Marina di Orosei and its coast are about fifteen kilometers away, and from this area it is easy to visit the Gulf of Orosei thanks to the great variety of excursions. The nearest hamlet is Sos Alinos (2 km away), with supermarkets, shops and bars, while Orosei, the nearest town, is 12 km away and has all the services.
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 75 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 95 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 100 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 190 km
- Alghero airport: about 200 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 230 km