Limone Beach Resort is a 4-star hotel at 400 meters from the white sandy beach of Cala Sinzias, midway between Costa Rei and Villasimius, in one of the most charming coasts of the south-east Sardinia.
Limone Beach resort is a recently-built 4-star hotel distributed over 53 small villas and 50 rooms at just 400 metres form the sea. It is the perfect holiday resort for families with children and couples who want to spend their holidays in a nice resort, at walking distance from one of the most beautiful seas of Sardinia.
Rooms of Limone Beach in Cala Sinzias are located in a car-free area of the resort. They are equipped with air-conditioning, minibar, en-suite bathroom with shower, hair-dryer, TV, safe, telephone, and a large patio. Accommodation typologies are:
- STANDARD ROOMS – NEW 2019: rooms equipped with balcony or terrace, and located in multi-storey buildings, often on the ground floor. They can accommodate up to 4 people.
- VILLAS: independent and secluded accommodations, furnished in the traditional Sardinian style. They have a terrace with garden and are available as:STANDARD VILLAS, double bedroom with the possibility of adding a single or a bunk bed (max occupancy 4 people); and VILLA COMFORT FAMILY: two-room accommodations consisting of 1 double bedroom and 1 bedroom that can accommodate up to 3 people, for a total occupancy of 5 people.
Some Villa Comfort rooms are fully accessible to guests with disabilities (max occupancy 4 people).
Thanks to the compulsory weekly CLUB CARD of € 42.00 per person (from 3 years old) to be paid on the spot, guests of Limone Beach Resort in Castiadas can use a wide range of services including:
- Beach service, free from the third row (two sunbeds and a beach umbrella per room) and a beach towel with a weekly change (with deposit)
- Swimming pool for adults of 360 m² with beach umbrellas and sunbeds, and equipped with: waterfall, Jacuzzi area and foot/leg massage hydrotherapy plate
- Swimming pool for children of 670 m² with sliding entrance and low pool bed
- Daily and evening entertainment activities with games, sports, performances, cabaret and theme evenings
- Beach volley, water gym and aerobics
- Miniclub 3-12 years with recreation activities games, performances and matches
- Tennis court in synthetic turf,
- Five-a-side soccer and basket field
- Table tennis and table football
Available with extra charge:
- First row beach service: 210,00 € per week; second row: 140,00 € per week, in both cases to be booked and payed on the spot
- Small size pets allowed with an additional charge of 10,00 € per week (on request when booking) excluded the communal areas
- Scuba, sailing, surf
- Boat excursions, diving, trekking in Parco dei Sette Fratelli
- Filling diving tanks
- Wellness centre with jacuzzi tub, seawater tub, Kneipp treatments, 2 Turkish baths, 2 saunas, relax area, massages and beauty treatments
Please note that children up to 2 years old are charged (€ 10,00 per person/night) for a compulsory INFANT CARD including baby cot and access to a room with baby feeding facilities.
RESTAURANT AND BAR
Limone Beach Resort’s restaurant is located in the middle of the resort and has a terrace overlooking the swimming pool and the main square of the resort. It include: tasty meals served as buffet (still water and house wine included).
The bar is the meeting point for the guests’ resort where it is possible to listen to good music and relax.
Limone Beach Resort is at only 300 meters from Cala Sinzias in Castiadas, a fine sandy beach with a crystal and turquoise sea, one of the most charming seas in south Sardinia; the area offers natural landscapes of a unique beauty, where the spectacular sea meets the imponent Sette Fratelli mountains. The sea is among the most beautiful of the world, and beaches are characterized by white and fine sand with low seabed suitable for the entire family. Strongly recommended is a visit to Castiadas prisons and a tour in Muravera and Villasimius’s beaches.
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 55 km
Port of Arbatax: about 100 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 285 km
Airport of Alghero: about 295 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 260 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 275 km