Blu Resort Morisco & Baja**** is in the centre of Cannigione, at just 200 m from the beach and close to the popular Costa Smeralda.
Blu Resort Morisco & Baja of Cannigione is divided in two parts, the Morisco area and the Baja area. The reception, main facilities, restaurant, bar and some rooms are in the Morisco area, whereas in the Baja area are distributed: the rest of the rooms, another bar, the wellness centre and the gym. At the centre of the resort, there are two swimming pools with a sundeck, parasols, sun loungers and a bar. On the lawns behind the building are the theatre and the sports pitches.
The exclusive resort is a perfect solution for a holiday in Sardinia with the entire family thanks to the numerous recreational and sports facilities, and its proximity to Cannigione beach.
Stays are from Friday to Friday
The resort has 166 rooms in the Morisco area and 60 in the Baja area. They are equipped with telephone, satellite TV, bathroom with shower and hairdryer, air-conditioning, minibar, balcony or terrace. Both areas have quadruple rooms, whereas there are quintuple rooms in the Morisco area. Rooms with sea views are available with an extra charge. Family Suites are available in the Baja area, with a bedroom and living room with sofa bed.
The 4-star resort offers its guests the following facilities:
- Restaurant and bar
- Piano bar (3 times a week in the Morisco area)
- Two swimming pools with sundeck equipped with sun loungers and parasols
- Wellness centre and gym from the age of 16 (from 01/05 till 30/09)
- Wi-fi area at the reception (with an extra charge)
- Sports pitches
- Mini club (from 14/06 to 13/09)
- Entertainment activities and group sports (from 14/06 until 13/09)
- Shuttle bus with extra charge to the beach Spiaggia Bianca (available from 01/06 until 30/09 at scheduled times with a supplement of €10.00 per week or €2.00 per person / day from 12 years upwards)
- Beach service at Spiaggia Bianca with supplement (€90.00 per week from 28/06 to 26/07, €110.00 from 26/07 to 23/08, and €75.00 per week for the rest of the season)
- Covered car parking with extra charge
- Small sized pets admitted on request at booking with a charge of €20.00 per day
- Baby cot available on request and with a daily charge of 8,00 € per day (meals not included)
NB: all entertainment activities take place in the Morisco area
The Resort restaurant is in the Morisco area. It is a spacious and air-conditioned restaurant where breakfast, lunch and dinner are served as a buffet (drinks included).
The All Inclusive option includes, in addition to full board: meals served as a buffet at the central restaurant with drinks included at meal times (house wine in jugs, water in jugs), open bar from 11.00 until 22.00, only at Bar Baja (grappa, myrtle, limoncello, beer on tap, water, cola, soft drinks, tea, coffee, cappuccino and ice lollies for children).
NB: some gluten-free products and meals are available on request. A dedicated kitchen is not available, and the absence of contamination is not guaranteed. For this reason, guests can bring their own food and cutlery.
Club Card: compulsory from 08/06 to 14/09: 35,00 € per person/week for adults, € 20,00 for children from 6 to 11 years. Children 0-5 years are free of charge.
SPECIAL 2018: Club Card included for every booking confirmed by 31st March!
Blu Resort Morisco & Baja is at 200 metres from the beach of Cannigione, with white sand that leads gently to the sea. The beaches of Tanca Manna and Barca Bruciata are at 3 km from the resort, easily reached with the hotel shuttle service.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 29 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 34 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 135 km
Airport of Alghero: about 162 km
Port of Arbatax: about 210 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 287 km