The Club Hotel Laconia is a 4-star village 100 meters from the sea between Cannigione and La Conia, tourist resorts in the Gulf of Arzachena, in the northern part of Sardinia on the Costa Smeralda.
The Club Hotel Laconia in Cannigione di Arzachena is a structure designed to best meet the needs of families and children. Surrounded by greenery, it enjoys an exclusive position in the Gulf of Arzachena, not far from the La Maddalena Archipelago and the fascinating Costa Smeralda.
The Blu Hotel Laconia Village has 165 rooms which can be located in the main building or in the surrounding bungalows. Each room is equipped with telephone, air conditioning, TV, minibar (filled on request and for a fee), safe, bathroom with shower, some also with balcony or terrace. Different types are available:
- STANDARD: double rooms with the possibility of a third and fourth bed on a sofa bed. Available with sea view for a supplement.
- SUPERIOR: rooms with balcony or patio, can be with or without sea view. Refurbished and furnished in a traditional style.
- SUITE: larger accommodations consisting of 2 separate rooms that can accommodate up to 4 people, with double bedroom and living room with sofa bed and balcony. They can be pool side or sea side (with supplement).
- DELUXE: sea view rooms with double bed plus sofa bed, located on the ground floor or first floor with balcony or outdoor veranda.
Upon request subject to confirmation it is possible to have adjoining or adjoining rooms for 5 people and / or Sea View.
Among the services offered by the Club Hotel Laconia there are:
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby
- Swimming pools for adults and children
- Beach service in front of the hotel from 1 June to 30 September, optional and for a fee (umbrella and 2 deck chairs per room at € 10.00 per day)
- Shuttle to the White Beach from 11 June to 10 September at set times at a cost of € 10.00 per person per week or € 2.00 per person per day (free up to 11 years)
- Miniclub (children from 4 to 12 years old)
- Large playground
- Beach volleyball court
- Bar in the square
- Buffet restaurant (water and house wine included)
- Reception 24h
- Possibility to have gluten-free dishes on request. There is no special kitchen and the absence of contamination is not guaranteed, therefore notification is required both at the time of booking and upon arrival. To minimize risk, guests can provide kitchen staff with personal food and utensils
- Cot available for a fee, € 10.00 per day (meals not included to be paid locally according to consumption)
- TV room
- External parking subject to availability
- Small pets allowed on request and with a supplement of € 20.00 per day to be paid locally (not allowed in common areas)
The compulsory CLUB CARD from 11 June to 10 September and to be paid upon arrival at the hotel (€ 35.00 per week or € 7.00 per day for adults, € 20.00 per week or € 4.00 per day for children from 6 to 11 years, free for children up to 5 years). Includes: daytime and evening entertainment, miniclub 4/12 years, use of the swimming pool and participation in sports courses, games and tournaments.
The Club Hotel Laconia in Cannigione is an excellent starting point for visiting the beautiful beaches of the Costa Smeralda, as well as the numerous clubs and restaurants that animate this famous and exclusive tourist area. For their golden beach and Caribbean colored sea, we recommend the Spiaggia del Principe, Rena Bianca Piccolo Pevero and Capriccioli, all within a radius of about 30 km from the hotel. Lovers of cultural holidays can visit the archaeological sites in the territory of Arzachena, the Nuraghe Albucciu (7 km), the Nuragic Temple Malchittu (8 km), the Tombs of the giants of Li Lolghi (15 km) and Coddu Vecchiu (13 km).
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 35 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 120 km
- Alghero airport: about 160 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 210 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km