Hotel Resort Cala di Falco is a 4-star superior resort in Cannigione at walking distance from the beautiful sea of the Northeast Sardinia and from Cannigione beach.
Resort Cala di Falco of Cannigione is an elegant hotel and one of the best of North Sardinia: the perfect solution for people looking for a full comfort resort by the sea. The resort offers not only elegant hotel rooms but also comfortable apartments with kitchenette in formula residence and in exclusive luxury villas.
Resort Delphina Cala di Falco has 105 rooms in the BORGO area of the resort. They are furnished in a Sardinian style with premium materials and local top-quality crafts for a holiday atmosphere and relax. Rooms have a shower bathroom with hairdryer and are equipped with air-conditioning, TV, minibar, telephone, safe and terrace with table and chairs. Rooms are available in the following types:
- CLASSIC: double bedrooms with a max occupancy for 2 adults.
- DELUXE: double bedrooms with sitting area. Max occupancy 2 adults.
- JUNIOR SUITE: open space with double bed and a built-in sofa bed or a bed chair. Max occupancy 2 adults, 1 child until 13 years.
- SUITE: composed of a double bedroom, a living room with double built-in sofa bed or two bed chairs. Max occupancy 2 adults and 2 children until 13 years.
- SENIOR SUITE: more spacious rooms they are composed of a double bedroom, twin bedroom, separate living room with two built-in chair beds or sofa bed. Max occupancy 4 adults and 2 children until 13 years
- FAMILY SUITE 2 connecting Junior Suites or 1 Suite connecting with a Junior Suite. Max occupancy 4 adults, 2 children until 13 years.
It is possible to request sea view rooms (with extra charge) and twin beds instead of double bed.
Guests of Cala di Falco can use the following services:
- Wi-fi in reception, swimming pool and bar
- Equipped swimming pool exclusively for the resort guests (residence guests use a reserved one)
- Beach towels
- Mini-club from 19/05 to 13/09 for children between 3 and 11 years, available 7 days a week from 09 am to 01 pm and from 03 pm to 06:30 pm
- Babysitting with extra charge
- Shuttle to Mannena beach at scheduled times (Saturdays excluded)
- Piano bar
- Floodlit tennis court in manteco
- Wellness program
- Sea view fitness area
- Beach volley field
- Golf course in the Resort Delphina Capo D'Orso in Palau
- Unattended covered car parking
- Car, scooter and boats for rental
- Excursions in Gallura with extra charge
- Boat excursions to Archipelago of La Maddalena or Corsica with extra charge
NB: in Cala di Falco payments cannot be made in cash. Guests are given a prepaid card at the reception, and any not spent credit is refunded on departure.
Cala di Falco resort has several haute cuisine restaurants:
- La Poiana Restaurant with pool-view terrace and breakfast/dinner served as buffet
- La Terrazza Restaurant with Gulf-view, open for dinner with plated service and a la carte menu and pizza, on request and with extra charge
- Wood oven Pizzeria and Grill Restaurant available for dinner in one of the panoramic terraces of the resort
- Pool bar available for lunch (light lunch, pasta, pizzas and snacks) NB: gluten-free meals are available on booking
The closest beach is the one of Cannigione at walking distance (max 400 metres) and reachable simply crossing a street. It is partially free and partially equipped with beach umbrellas and sunbeds included in the rate. It is characterised by a sandy sloping seabed suitable for families with children. The resort provides free shuttle service to Mannena beach equipped with beach umbrellas and sun beds available in a bathing establishment run by outsiders.
Among the most appreciated beaches of the area we have: Lu Multiccioni, Li Capanni e Tanca Manna, Capriccioli, Liscia Ruja, Liscia di Vacca, Cala Battistoni.
The hotel is at about 100 meters from Cannigione: a renowned town where guests can find all facilities of the best sea destinations of Sardinia: shops, restaurants, pizzerias, bars and clubs.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci about 35 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 120 km
Airport of Alghero: about 160 km
Port of Arbatax: about 210 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km