The Sighientu Life Hotel & Spa is situated directly on the beach, in the Marina of Capitana area, along a stretch of coast between Cagliari and Villasimius in the south of Sardinia.
Hotel Sighientu is particularly charming, and ideal both for wellness holidays and family holidays with children. The hotel has been designed with great care, using natural materials such as wood and stone, and offers many facilities and comforts to guarantee complete relaxation and wellbeing for guests. The Thalasso Wellness Centre is among these, with treatments for body and mind using the therapeutic effects of seawater. The rocky natural swimming pool overlooks the exclusive private beach.
The Sighientu Life & Spa hotel has 220 finely furnished rooms, fully equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, minibar, hairdryer and safe. Rooms are available as follows: - STANDARD: accommodates up to 4 guests - CLASSIC SEA VIEW: available on request at booking, with surcharge. Classic Sea View rooms can accommodate up to 4 guests, are located between 150 and 300 metres from the beach with a side view of the sea - SUPERIOR: designed for 2 people, Superior rooms have all the comforts of a Standard room, plus a small area for making coffee and hot drinks and have a LCD 42’ TV. Superior rooms are available both with garden and sea view.
The Sighientu Resort hotel in Capitana has a cocktail bar, a snack bar near the swimming pool and beach, and two restaurants:
- the central restaurant, Scirocco, has a spacious terrace overlooking the sea
- the Libeccio restaurant is located between the swimming pool and the sea, offering a buffet menu with regional and international specialities, and grilled meat and fish cooked on the barbecue. Once a week a typical Sardinian meal is organised, so guests can sample the excellent local cuisine.
Full board and half board tariffs include drinks at meals.
With a supplement to request on booking, the All-Inclusive formula is available, including: drinks from the café, non-alcoholic drinks, national alcoholic beverage at the Bar between 10.00 and 23.00. All packaged products, such as ice-creams, bottled drinks and foreign alcoholic beverages are not included in the formula.
FACILITIES, SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Large freshwater swimming pool (1,500sqm) with children’s area
- Private beach with sunloungers and beach umbrellas, on a first come, first served basis
- Theme dinners
- Tennis court in synthetic grass
- Beach volleyball court and five-a-side football pitch
- Entertainment with qualified personnel
- Sports matches, games, music and dance
- Games and activity area
- Ippo Mini Club from 9:30 until 13:30 and from 15:00 alle 18:00 for children from 3 to 12 years. The young guests take part in various activities, including sports such as gymnastics, learning laboratories, lunches and evening meals with the specialist entertainment team, baby dance
- Beach towels available with a deposit
- Private, unattended carpark
- Thalasso Wellness Centre
- Conference Centre for exhibitions, meetings and coffee breaks
- Tourist marina for boats up to 28m, next to the hotel, with boat and rib hire available, Diving Centre, Sailing School and Yacht Club
- Children from 0-2 years of age are free of charge if they share a bed with their parents; a cot is available on request at booking, with a surcharge to pay in loco (€7.00 per night)
- Pets: small pets are welcome, with a supplement of €10.00 per day, to pay in loco on arrival
The Club Card is compulsory and to pay in loco from 26th May until 29th September. (€49.00 per person per week from 3 years upwards). It includes beach service, use of swimming pool, entertainment, miniclub and sports activities.
BEACH AND SURROUNDING AREA
The Sighientu Life & Spa hotel is on the beach at the Marina of Capitana. The small, private beach is fully equipped with beach umbrellas and sunloungers, managed on a first come, first served basis. From Hotel Sighientu, other beautiful beaches on the southeast coast are easily reached, such as Simius, Campulongu and Punta Molentis in Villasimius and Piscina Rei, Scoglio di Peppino and Marina Rei at Costa Rei. Hiring a car is recommended in order to fully explore this extraordinary area.
PORTS AND AIRPORTS
Cagliari port and airport: 30 km
Alghero airport: 260 km
Olbia port and airport: 280 km