SMY Hotel Sighientu is a 4-star hotel directly on the sea, in Marina di Capitana, on the stretch of coast between Cagliari and Villasimius, in southern Sardinia.
The SMY Sighientu in Marina di Capitana is a hotel full of charm and ideal both for wellness holidays and for families with children. The structure, built with the use of natural materials such as stone and wood, offers numerous services and comforts that guarantee the enjoyment but also the complete relaxation of the guests, such as the Thalasso Wellness Center, which offers body care with the benefits of sea water or the naturally shaped rock pool located in front of the private beach.
The SMY Hotel Sighientu Life & Spa offers 226 rooms furnished with care and equipped with Wi-Fi, air conditioning, satellite TV, hairdryer, telephone, safe and available in three different types:
-GARDEN VIEW: double rooms with garden view with the possibility of adding a 3rd and 4th bed
- SEA VIEW: available on request when booking and with a supplement, they can accommodate up to 4 people, enjoy a side sea view and are located just 150-300 meters from the sea.
- SUPERIOR: designed to accommodate up to 2 people, they have all the comforts of a Standard, plus a corner equipped for the preparation of coffee and herbal teas and are also equipped with a 42 'LCD TV. Superior rooms may have garden or sea views.
Guests of the Sighientu have at their disposal:
- Swimming pool for adults and children with equipped solarium
- Beach equipped with umbrellas and sunbeds available until exhaustion
- Beach volleyball and football pitch
- Entertainment with tournaments, music and dancing
- Mini Club
- Beach towels available on deposit
- Unguarded private parking
- Thalasso Wellness Center
- Congress center suitable for exhibitions, shows and coffee breaks
- Tourist port for boats up to 28 meters adjacent to the hotel
- Cot available on request with a supplement of € 10.00 per day to be paid locally (for children 0-2 years in their own cot or in their parents' bed there is no supplement)
- Small pets allowed with a supplement of € 15.00 per day to be paid upon arrival; the supplement includes the SMY pets package (with games, croquettes, pebbles, kennel and other services) and part will be donated to animal associations. A part of the supplement will be donated to charity to animal welfare associations in the area.
The Club Card, mandatory and to be paid locally with a supplement of € 7.00 per day from 12 years (€ 3.50 per person per day from 3 to 11 years) includes beach service, use of the swimming pool, animation, miniclub and sports activities.
The SMY Sighientu is located directly on the beach of Marina di Capitana, a small sandy beach reported. The beach is equipped with umbrellas and sunbeds available until exhaustion. From the Hotel Sighientu all the other wonderful beaches of the south-eastern coast of Sardinia are easily reachable, such as Simius, Campulongu and Punta Molentis in Villasimius and Piscina Rei, Scoglio di Peppino and Marina Rei in Costa Rei. These beaches are up to 50 km away, it is therefore advisable to have a car available.
A visit to the city of Cagliari is also recommended, about 20 km away, where you can visit numerous cultural points (Bastione Saint Remy, Torre dell’Elefante, Cathedral of Santa Maria).
- Airport and port of Cagliari: about 30 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 120 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 250 km
- Alghero airport: about 260 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 280 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 300 km