Lu’ Hotel is a 4 stars hotel in Carbonia and it is 10 km away from the wonderful beaches of Southwest Sardinia.
Lu’ Hotel is an elegant hotel ideal for those who are looking for a relaxing or romantic holiday. The hotel is very well decorated and is equipped with a modern SPA.
Lu’ Hotel can accommodate guests in 60 rooms and 6 Junior Suites and they are all decorated with warm colors that gives you a relaxing atmosphere. The hotel will provide slippers and towels on your arrival. The rooms are soundproofed and air-conditioned; guests will find also Wi-Fi, TV, safe and minibar.
There are also rooms equipped for people with motion disabilities if requested.
Lu’ Hotel guests can benefit from the following facilities:
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Wellness centre with spa and fitness centre
- Outdoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Free car parking and garage
- Bar and bistrot
- Room service
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Luggage deposit
- Laundry service
- Pets welcome on request with a surcharge (7,50 euros per night from 1st January till 18th April, from 23rd April till 28th June and from 21st September till 31st December. 10,00 euros per night from 19th to 22nd April and from 29th June till 20th September)
- Free safe in room
The restaurant at Lu’ Hotel has excellent regional, national and international cuisine and a vast range of Sardinian wines. Lu’ Café has drinks, snacks, yoghurt, finger food and cocktails.
The Lu’ Wellness & Beauty Centre must be booked in advance. It is equipped with solar and emotional showers, a relaxation area, sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, salt room, ice therapy and a swimming pool with Jacuzzi. Guests can relax and enjoy a stone massage, shiatzu, Ayurvedic, relaxing and lymphatic draining massages. The Wellness & Beauty Centre also offers hair removal treatments, pedicures, manicures and facial cleansing.
Carbonia is in southwest Sardinia, 70 km from Cagliari, in an area called Sulcis. The area around Carbonia is hilly, with the highest point at Monte Sirai. Recommended places to visit in the area include the caves Grotta dei Fiori, the natural area of Monte Crobu, the church of San Ponziano, Villa Sulcis and the archaeological museum in Via Roma. The Unesco heritage Geomineral park is also highly recommended. Other than its historical, cultural and archaeological interest, there are many beautiful beaches in the area, including Portixeddu, Buggerru, Cala Domestica, Porto Paglia, Porto Pino, as well as Porto Flavia, Pan di Zucchero and Masua.
- Port and airport of Cagliari: around 70km
- Port of Arbatax: around 195 km
- Airport of Alghero: around260km
- Port of Porto Torres: around 265km
- Port and airport of Olbia: around 290km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: around 315 km