Tanca Resort is a 3-star hotel in an area called Su Scusorgiu, at 2 km from the beach in Cardedu, a town in the province of Ogliastra on the east coast of Sardinia.
The Tanca Resort is a modern hotel blended into the stunning landscape of the area, totally immersed in the Mediterranean flora of the hills of Ogliastra.
With a comfortable and quiet atmosphere, the resort is the ideal location for a relaxing holiday.
The Tanca di Cardedu Resort has 10 suites on various levels, all with a private entrance and garden with a view over the sea at Cardedu. Rooms have a kitchenette (available for use with a surcharge of €15.00 per day), satellite TV, minibar, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, hairdryer and private car parking. Rooms have a double bedroom, bathroom with shower and living room with double sofa bed, separated from the bedroom by a sliding door. Some rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
Tanca in Cardedu also provides accommodation in a self-catering resort area with apartments bookable as Residence Tanca Resort.
The resort offers its guests various facilities:
- Hall/Reception facing the sea and swimming pool
- Small play area for children
- Large garden with lawns
- Swimming pool
- Reading room opposite the swimming pool
- TV room
- Italian-style breakfast included, with fruit juices, coffee, tea or cappuccino, bread, butter, jam and yoghurt. With a supplement of €6.00 per person per day, a complete breakfast is available, with a full savoury and sweet spread
- Small pets welcome with a supplement of € 35,00 per week, to request on booking
Other facilities are also available, on request:
- Laundry service
- Room cleaning
- Room tidying
- Linen service
Ogliastra is a lesser known area of Sardinia, distinguished by areas of outstanding natural beauty, still practically untouched by man, where the true essence of the island of Sardinia can be experienced. Sea and mountains merge and blend, giving visitors a rare sight which is difficult to put into words.
Ogliastra has the most beautiful beaches and coves, some only accessible via boat or on long coastal walks (both are highly recommended), which is how they maintain their spectacular beauty. Among the beaches to visit, Cardedu, with its red rocks and pebble beach, polished by the wind and sea; Su Sirboni, at the marina of Gairo; Cala Luna, Cala Sisine, Cala Biriola, all in the area of Baunei.
Apart from its beaches and coastline, Ogliastra is also an open air museum, full of natural sculptures and rock formations, including the Scala di San Giorgio, with its Tacchi and Su Sterru, as well as several archaeological sites located throughout the province.
- Port of Arbatax: about 25 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 125 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 185 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 205 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 220 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 225 km