The Hotel Riviera Carloforte is a 4-star hotel in Carloforte, located 300 metres away from the harbour on the island of San Pietro, south-west of Sardinia.
The Hotel Riviera in Carloforte is an elegant hotel with all the facilities for couples looking for a romantic stay. The Hotel Riviera offers a splendid panoramic view and guarantees its guests a relaxing holiday in a lively village where one can enjoy walks, shop and discover the Sardinian and Tabarchino gastronomy.
The Hotel Riviera on the island of San Pietro has 43 bright and spacious rooms, which are furnished elegantly. The rooms are equipped with wi-fi, air conditioning, TV, minibar, safe and telephone. A free beach umbrella is available in the room at guests’ convenience. There are different types of rooms available, which are described below:
- CLASSIC: double rooms of about 20 sqm with bathroom and shower; possibility of adding a sofa bed for third guest at an extra charge.
- SUPERIOR: rooms of about 25 sqm with furnished balcony and a bathroom with shower; can accommodate up to 4 people when adding a sofa bed.
- DELUXE: large double rooms of about 27 sqm with sea view balcony and bathroom with shower; can accommodate up to 4 people when adding a sofa bed.
- JUNIOR SUITE: double rooms of about 30 sqm with furnished balcony overlooking the sea, including a living area and bathroom with shower and bathtub; these rooms can accommodate up to 4 people.
- SUITE: double rooms of about 34 sqm with a living space, equipped with two sofas and a large terrace with deck chairs overlooking the seafront. Each room has a bathroom with a shower and a hot tub. These rooms can accommodate up to 3 people
Classic rooms for guests with a disability are available upon request.
The Hotel Riviera of Carloforte offers its guests:
- Free wi-fi
- Panoramic terrace on the top floor
- Lounge bar
- Breakfast room
- Free use of cot for children 0-2 years
- Free use of beach umbrellas, which are available in guests’ rooms
- Reading rooms and lounges
- Assistance in booking excursions and trips
- Pets up to 7 kg welcome at no extra cost (veterinary health certificate is required)
The Hotel Riviera is located in the historic centre of Carloforte, along the road that leads to the little harbour where the ferries dock. Carloforte is the only village on the island, and is part of “I Borghi più Belli d’Italia” – an association of italian towns considered to be the best ones for historical, architectural and artistic interest.
The island of San Pietro is famous for its beautiful coves, alternating between sandy and rocky cliffs that dive into a crystal blue sea. The beaches are easily reachable by car or by public transport. Among the most beautiful beaches are: Spiaggia del Giunco (3 km), Puntanera (5 km), La Bobba (7 km), La Caletta (9 km), La Mezzaluna (9 km) and Lucchese Beach (7 km).
This location is particularly loved by nature lovers seeking relaxation away from mass tourism.
To reach Carloforte by ferry, take the ferry from Portovesme or Calasetta with both night and day cruises that take about 30 to 45 minutes.
Port and Airport of Cagliari: around 80 km from Portovesme and 100 km from Calasetta
Port of Arbatax: around 215 km from Portovesme and 235 km from Calasetta
Port of Porto Torres: around 280 km from Portovesme and 300 km from Calasetta
Airport of Alghero : around 290 km from Portovesme and 305 km from Calasetta
Port and Airport of Olbia: around 305 km from Portovesme and 325 km from Calasetta
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 320 km from Portovesme and 340 km from Calasetta