The Bajaloglia Resort is a 4 star hotel in the Bajaloglia area, in close vicinity to the picturesque medieval town of Castelsardo, on the north coast of Sardinia.
The Bajaloglia Resort in Castelsardo is surrounded by Mediterranean maquis and with far-reaching views over the sea and Castelsardo, the Bajaloglia Resort is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday in one of the most beautiful places in Sardinia, within a short distance from the wonderful sardinian sea.
All rooms at the Bajaloglia Resort are sound-proofed, have wonderful sea views. Air-conditioning, minibar, phone, safe, 2 extra pillows, bathroom with hairdryer. Rooms are available as follows: - CLASSIC: for a maximum of 3 people, 22” satellite TV, bathroom with shower, terrace with table and chairs - SUPERIOR: for a maximum of 3 people, with 25” satellite TV, with comfortable chairs on the terrace, bathing robe, slippers. - JUNIOR SUITE: for a maximum of 2 people, with bathroom with shower or tub and 32'' TV - JUNIOR SUITE DELUXE: like the Junior Suites, but more spacious (50 sqm), for a maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, with hydro-massage shower with perfumed oils
- JUNIOR SUITE PRIME: for a maximum of 3 people, around 36 sqm, with 42'' TV, double bed and queen size sofabed, bathroom with shower,terrace with chaise longue and table, and myrtle courtesy kit.
Children up to 2 y.o. stay for free if they share the bed with their parent or if they sleep in a cot. .
The Bajaloglia Resort offers its guests a range of facilities, for a relaxing and memorable holiday:
- Gourmet restaurant “L’Incanto” with panoramic terrace overlooking the gulf of Asinara. Half board and full board don't include drinks.
- Swimming pool with jacuzzi
- Wifi in all the rooms and in common spaces
- Free shuttle bus to the Lu Bagnu beach (on request and at certain times)
- Reception open from 07,00 am to 01,00 am
- Baby cot available for free, according to availability
- Wine bar grill
- Buffet breakfast
- Luggage deposit
- Free car parking
In addition, with a surcharge;
- Little pets allowed on request and with fee of € 15,00 per day/pet to be paid on the spot (minimum charge of € 50,00 for stays up to 3 nights)
- Room service
- Beach towels
- Fax and photocopies
- Excursions and scuba diving
- Wine tasting
- Laundry service
- Car hire
The Bajaloglia Resort is on a hill with lovely views over the gulf of Asinara, Castelsardo and Doria castle. Castelsardo is a medieval town built on a hill with stunning views over the sea and many interesting traditions and attractions. At just 30 km from Porto Torres, where trips are organised to the wild island of Asinara, and 45 km from the beautiful beach of Stintino, there are many places to explore and enjoy on the north coast.
The closest beach is Lu Bagnu, at around 1,5 km, in which it is possible to use the private beach facilities collaborating with the resort (with a surcharge). From Resort Bajaloglia it is easy to get to many beaches such as Marina di Sorso and Platamona (16 and 24 km away), Valledoria's beach (17 km), Badesi Mare (26 km), Isola Rossa and Sa Marinedda (35 km). Among Stintino's beach we can mention Le Saline (55 km), La Pelosa and La Pelosetta (65 km), while among Alghero's ones there are Maria Pia (66 km), Le Bombarde (72 km), the Lido di San Giovanni (67 km) and Punta Negra (68 km).
- Port of Porto Torres : 30 km
- Airport of Alghero: 60 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: 100 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: 110 km
- Port of Arbatax : 225 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: 240 km