Hotel Nantis is a 4-star hotel in Castelsardo, just 200 meters from the Marina, in northern Sardinia.
The Nantis di Castelsardo is a sea view hotel in Sardinia which, thanks to its central position on the seafront, represents an excellent base both for those who want a relaxing beach holiday and for those who want to visit the medieval village of Castelsardo. The Nantis Hotel in Sardinia is a 4-storey building with lift that offers spectacular views from its large windows and balconies, and offers its guests a panoramic breakfast room located on the fourth floor.
The Nantis hotel offers hospitality in 32 rooms, equipped with wi-fi, air conditioning, LCD TV, minibar, private bathroom with shower, hairdryer, courtesy kit.
There are rooms in the types:
- STANDARD: double or twin rooms suitable for up to 2 people, without balcony.
- CLASSIC: double bedroom in which a 3rd bed can be added, with an equipped outdoor area with an internal view.
- SUPERIOR: double room with sea view with the possibility of a 3rd bed and balcony furnished with table and chairs.
- FAMILY: composed of a double bedroom and living area with sofa bed and a bathroom, for a maximum occupancy of 4 people
- JUNIOR SUITE: composed of two separate rooms with double bedroom and living area with the possibility of adding a 3rd and 4th bed, it always has an equipped balcony or patio.
The Hotel Nantis in Castelsardo offers its guests:
- Breakfast with sweet and savory buffet in the dining room with panoramic terrace
- Half board at the L’incantu restaurant (about 2 km away)
- Free Wi-Fi and PC station
- Reading room
- Panoramic business area for small meetings
- Assistance for car, motorbike and bicycle rental
The Nantis in Castelsardo is one of the best hotels that accept pets in Sardinia: it is sufficient to indicate at the time of booking that you are traveling with your pet, on site you will need to pay a supplement of € 10.00 per day with a minimum of 3 nights - otherwise flat rate € 30, which includes the final sanitization of the room and a small courtesy set that includes a bowl and a mat.
Castelsardo is one of the most evocative medieval villages in Italy, overlooking the Gulf of Asinara, characterized by mainly rocky coves interspersed with inlets and sandy beaches.
The closest beach is the beach of La Marina and is located 200 meters away, and just 2 km away you can find the famous beach of Lu Bagnu which from 2015 to date has obtained 2 blue flags and is one of the most popular beaches in the Northern Sardinia.
There are many points of interest to visit during a holiday in Castelsardo, we point out the Doria Castle, the Museum of Mediterranean Weaving, the Diocesan Museum of Sacred Art, the Episcopal Palace, the Domus de Janas La Roccia dell'Elefante, the Nuraghe Paddaggiu, the Prehistoric Megalithic Wall of Monte Ossoni.
Also worth mentioning are the celebrations of strong emotional impact during Holy Week that make Castelsardo a place to go on holiday all year round.
Port of Porto Torres: about 35 km
Alghero airport: about 65 km
Port and Airport of Olbia: about 120 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 115 km
Port of Arbatax: about 220 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 245 km