At the moment this property seems unavailable, look for other possibilities on our website or call us at + 39 070 676861, we will be happy to double check this availability or to find more options for you.
The Nantis Hotel is a 4-star hotel in Castelsardo, just 200 metres away from the Marina in northern Sardinia.
The Nantis Hotel in Castelsardo is a hotel with sea view in Sardinia, which thanks to its central position on the seafront, is a great base for those who want a relaxing holiday at the sea and those who want to visit the medieval village of Castelsardo. The Nantis Hotel is a 4 storey building with elevator offering spectacular views from its large windows and balconies, and offers its guests a panoramic breakfast room located on the fourth floor.
The Nantis Hotel welcomes its guests in one of the 32 rooms, equipped with wi-fi, air conditioning, LCD TV, minibar, private bathroom with shower, hairdryer, and courtesy kit.
There are different types of rooms available, which are described below:
- STANDARD: double or twin rooms, which accommodates up to 2 people, no balcony.
- CLASSIC: double bedroom with internal view and possibility of adding a third bed, equipped with furnished outdoor space.
- SUPERIOR: double bedroom with sea view and possibility of adding a third bed, equipped with balcony with table and chairs.
- FAMILY: double bedroom, equipped with living area with sofa bed and bathroom for up to 4 people.
- JUNIOR SUITE: two separate rooms, double bedroom and living area; possibility of adding third or fourth bed, always has a furnished balcony or patio.
Guests of the Nantis Hotel are able to enjoy the following services:
- Sweet and savory breakfast buffet in the breakfast room with panoramic terrace
- Half board or full board at L'incantu restaurant (around 2 km away)
- Free wi-fi and pc workstation
- Reading room
- Panoramic business area for small meetings
- Assistance for car, motorbike and bicycle rental
The Nantis Hotel in Castelsardo is one of the best hotels with regards to traveling with pets in Sardinia: just point out there will be a pet on vacation at the time of booking and pay the additional supplement of € 10 per day including final sanitation of the room and a small courtesy set that includes a bowl and a mat.
Castelsardo is one of the most reknowned medieval villages in Italy, overlooking the Golfo di Asinara, characterised by predominantly rocky coves interspersed with creeks and sandy beaches.
The nearest beach is La Marina beach at 200 metres distance. Just at 2 km away find the famous beach of Lu Bagnu which got 2 blue flags in 2015 and is one of the most loved beaches in northern Sardinia.
There are many points of interest to visit during a holiday in Castelsardo, pointing out the Doria Castle, the Mediterranean Heritage Museum, the Diocesan Museum of Sacred Art, the Episcopal Palace, the Domus de Janas, the Roccia dell’Elefante, the Nuraghe Paddaggiu, and the prehistoric Megalithic Wall of Monte Ossoni.
Also worth mentioning are the celebrations of strong emotional impact during the Holy Week that make Castelsardo a place to go on holiday all year long.
Port of Porto Torres: around 35 km
Airport of Alghero: around 65 km
Port and Airport of Olbia: around 120 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 115 km
Port of Arbatax: around 220 km
Port and Airport of Cagliari: around 245 km