Alma Resort is an Italian 4-star resort at 250 meters from the sea, in Cala Sinzias (Costa Rei), on the beach of San Pietro, in the southeast coast of Sardinia.
Alma Resort of Cala Sinzias is a hotel designed for the Italian market with all the best comforts of a family-oriented resort. The hotel is distributed over a main building where all the facilities are, and some little villas surrounded by a well-tended lawn where rooms are located. The swimming pool and the relax area are in front of the main building, just opposite to the spectacular Cala Sinzias beach. Alma Resort is the perfect place for people looking for a resort with entertainment activities at walking distance from Cala Sinzias beach.
The resort is recommended for families who know the Italian language and want to take advantage from the holidays to practice it. In any case, the miniclub and the entertainment activities are in Italian. Alma offers its guests a typical Italian holiday and the possibility to enjoy the friendly atmosphere typical of the best Italian resorts.
Alma Resort in Sardinia has 86 little villas located on the ground floor or on the mezzanine floor, characterized by pastel colours and stones typical of the Sardinian style. Rooms are equipped with independent air-conditioning, minibar (on request and with extra charge), digital terrestrial Tv, safe, bathroom with window, shower box and hairdryer. Rooms can be on the ground floor or on the first floor and are distributed on one or two storeys. Their max occupancy is 4 people and, sometimes, third and fourth beds are in a bunk bed. Rooms for two families are also available with a shared bathroom and a max occupancy of 5 people.
NB: rooms for special needs people are available on request.
Resort Alma of Costa Rei offers its guests a wide range of facilities included in the rate:
- Beach service with two sunbeds and a beach umbrella from the fourth row (first rows with extra charge)
- Fresh water swimming pool with children area
- Beach towels
- Piano bar
- Football field
- Table tennis
- Concrete floodlit tennis court
- Beach volley
- Miniclub 3-12 years from 08/06 to 06/09 in Italian language
- Canoes and paddle boats
- Restaurant with buffet service and children reserved area
- 2 bars (one by the pool and the other in the restaurant terrace)
- Unattended parking
IMPORTANT: all services are in Italian language
The following compulsory charges are applied on the spot:
- Club Card: 40,00 € per person per week from 3 years old and includes: the day use of the sport equipment, the entertainment activities and the miniclub.
- Turlino Card: 10,00 € per person per day for children 0-2 years old and includes: the equipped kitchen with children food (baby food, milk and baby specific products are excluded).
The following optional facilities are available with extra charge:
- Boat and land excursions
- Stroller rental
- Night floodlit use of the sport grounds
- Formula Prestige plus: 90,00 € per person per week for adults and 45,00 € for children 3-12 years old which includes: first minibar supply, gift in room and a surprise present for children, reserved beach service in the second row, a daily newspaper per day, a newspaper once a week, a bottle of wine per adult.
- Formula Prestige Plus Ultra all included: 170,00 € per person per week for adults and 85,00 € for children 3-12 years old and includes: the Formula Alpi+ facilities, first row beach service, open bar with unlimited consumption of water, non-alcoholic drinks, alcoholic drinks on drought, wine on glass, cocktails, warm drinks (are excluded super-alcoholic drinks, drinks in bottle and packaged products)
A RESORT FOR FAMILIES
Alma is a resort suitable for families with little children thanks to the easy access to the beach and to the hotel facilities (especially those for new parents) such as the use of the nursery 24h a day. The resort organizes a wide range of entertainment activities in Italian language: evening piano bar, games and tournaments in the Miniclub from 08/06 to 06/09 for children from 3 to 12 years old with the supervision of the staff and Ippo: the hotel mascot and during the 2019 season is accompanied by Andry Birds characters.
San Pietro beach in Cala Sinzias is one of the most beautiful beaches in South Sardinia and it is characterized by its fine sand and low seabed with crystal, turquoise water. The hotel has a direct access to the beach through a lawn in front of the swimming pool and a walkway to the beach which ends with a strollers’ deposit. The beach is at walking distance and easily and safely reachable. In the beach are available showers, beach service (included in the rates) and a beach bar (with external management) for snacks, drinks and ice-creams. Among the closest beaches there are: Sant'Elmo (at 2 km), Santa Giusta and Lo Scoglio di Peppino (at 4 km), Cala Pira (at 5 km), Simius (at 13 km), Punta Molentis (at 14 km), Porto Giunco (at 16 km). Costa Rei is the closest town at about 4 km, and during the summer offers a wide range of facilities from restaurants to shopping. Villasimius, a renowned sea destination, is at about 10 km. It is popular for the beauty of its beaches and its lively nightlife.
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 60 km
Port of Arbatax: about 110 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 270 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 280 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 280 km
Airport of Alghero: about 290 km