Sant'Elmo Beach Hotelis a 4-star village at just 400 meters from the sea in Castiadas on the southeast Sardinia.
Sant'Elmo Beach Hotel of Castiadas is the perfect place for a couple or a family to spend their summer holidays in a relaxing and comfortable environment equipped with all the best facilities of the holiday resorts with entertainment activities.
The hotel allows weekly or midweek stays with check-in on Fridays.
Hotel Sant'Elmo Beach has 178 rooms distributed over villas and buildings equipped with air-conditioning, sat tv, minibar (consumption on request and with extra charge), telephone, safe, bathrooms with shower and hairdryer. They are available as:
- COTTAGE: double bedrooms between 16 and 18 m² located in semi-detached houses with an independent patio and a max occupancy of 4 people with bunk bed available for guests until 15 years. Most of them have a park view but Sea View Cottage with the possibility of adding a baby cot, are also available
- FAMILY: bedrooms with a mezzanine of about 20/22 m² located in the main building and with an equipped and independent patio and the possibility of a third and fourth bed for children under 15 years.
- SUITE: double bedroom between 25 and 30 m² with a separated living room and a sofa bed located on the first floor of the main building and with access to the common terrace overlooking the square. Third and fourth bed available only for children under 15 years
- SEA VIEW DELUXE: sea view double bedrooms with the possibility of adding a baby cot. Connecting cottages and bedrooms for special needs people are available on request.
NB: a 0-2-year old infant is free of charge in parents’ bed; baby cot is available on request and costs 8,00 € per day, to be paid on the spot (meals excluded).
Guests of Sant’Elmo can use:
- Free wi-fi in the reception area
- Private beach (from 24/05 to 04/10) equipped with beach umbrellas and sunbeds (limited availability) included from the forth row (first rows included in the Gold Package and on request)
- Outdoor pool with sloping seabed and equipped with sunbeds and parasols
- Day and evening entertainment, mostly in the Italian language
- Mini club 4/12 years old and Junior Club for teens
- Restaurant with meals served as buffet and drinks included (water and house wine)
- Sea-view restaurant room
- Possibility of gluten-free menus on request during booking (a dedicated kitchenette is not available and the absence of contamination is not guaranteed)
- Sardinian and sea evening
- Bar and piano bar
- 2 tennis courts, 1 multipurpose (volleyball/basket)
- Internal free parking (limited availability)
- Meeting room
- Tv room
- 24h reception
- Beach wheelchair for people with disabilities
- Small sized pets allowed with a daily extra charge of 20,00 € to be paid on the spot
- Possibility to book the Gold Package from 21/06 to 06/09 which includes: breakfast and dinner in the Belvedere restaurant with water and bottled wine included, beach service in first or second row, traditional pastries on arrival, sleepers and bathrobe to use during the stay, beach towel with daily change.
From 24/05 to 21/06 and from 30/08 to 04/10 it is possible to book the All Inclusive formula with an extra charge (13,40 € per person per day). In addition to the full board treatment, it includes: the open bar from 11:00 to 22:00 with: grappa, myrtle, limoncello, draft beer, soft drinks, water, tea, coffee, cappuccino and popsicles for children. The All-Inclusive formula cannot be booked from 21/06 to 30/08.
A compulsory weekly Club Card from 07/06 to 20/09 from 6 years old (35,00 € for adults and 20,00 € for children between 6 and under 12 years old). It includes: daily and night entertainment activities, miniclub 4/12 years, piano bar 3 times per week, pool access, sport group lessons, use of sport equipment according to the entertainment program.
The card is FREE of charge for bookings by 15/03/2019
The hotel is at 400 meters from Monte Turno beach at walking distance from the hotel (about 5-minute walking) and equipped with toilets and bar. The beach is characterized by white sand and it is sheltered from wind and currents: suitable for children also thanks to its low seabed.
Sant’Elmo Beach Resort is part of a spectacular natural contest, surrounded by unspoilt beaches such as: Cala Sinzias, Costa Rei, Capo Ferrato, San Giovanni or Porto Corallo. In the surroundings there are some charming little bays which are a valid alternative to the hotel main beach, especially for lovers of intimacy.
The southeast Sardinia coast offers also history, culture and traditions and it is possible to book excursions in the resort (with an extra charge).
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 55 km
Port of Arbatax: about 95 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 255 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 275 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 285 km
Airport of Alghero: about 295 km