Chia Village is a 4-star hotel part of the Chia Laguna Resort, a renowned complex in Chia and one of the most beautiful of the south coast of Sardinia.
Surrounded by a natural park with typical Mediterranean vegetation. Chia Resort is close to the main hotel’s facilities and it is the best solution for couples or families with friends. Recently, at the World Travel Awards, Chia Laguna Resort was awarded the prestigious “Best family resort in the Mediterranean” prize, which is the reason we recommend it as one of the top solutions for family holidays in Sardinia.
Chia Village has 240 comfortable Cottage rooms, decorated in pastel colours with terracotta floors, all with views over the gardens and grounds of the resort.
All rooms at the Hotel Village are equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, safe, bathroom with shower, hairdryer and minibar. Rooms are available as follows: - Cottage Classic: mostly first floor rooms of a two storey cottage (some with a balcony) with views over the resort - Cottage Garden: ground floor rooms, with a small garden furnished with table and chairs - Cottage Superior: picture windows overlooking a private garden furnished with table and chairs
For more numerous families, Family Cottages are available: - Family Cottage Classic: two separate areas on the same floor with a shared bathroom - Family Cottage Garden: room with open mezzanine and staircase, with furnished garden - Family Cottage Superior: in a central position, with open mezzanine and staircase, two bathrooms with bathtub and shower and a private garden
NB: Family Cottages can accommodate 2 adults, 2 children up to 12 years of age and 1 baby cot
Connecting rooms accommodating up to 6 guests are also available on request
Guests of the Hotel Village can access to all facilities of the Chia Laguna Resort:
- Outdoor swimming pool with children’s area opposite the Club House snack bar
- Children’s swimming pool for the youngest guests, where the entertainment staff organise games and activities
- Sport, activities and evening entertainment
- Mini Club 3-6 years, Cadet Club 8-10 years, Junior Club 11-13 years and Adventure Club 14-17 years
- Free Baby Welcome kit for infants from 4 to 35 months to request at booking (changing mat, bottle warmer, baby bathtub and stroller)
- Beach service at Campana beach (2 free sun loungers and beach towels from the 3rd row backwards, beach umbrella).
- Shuttle to / from the beach with the Chia Express train
- Free wifi throughout the Resort
- Group lessons of tennis, 5-a-side football, fitness and running (one per day for each adult)
- Group lessons of swimming at Hotel Baia for children 7-13 years old
- Access to the sports area with fitness centre
- Wellness Centre “Chia Natural Spa” on three floors, with outdoor jacuzzis, Turkish bath, sauna, thematic showers, frigidarium, humid treatment rooms, relaxation areas and panoramic terrace with views over the bay of Chia
- Individual lessons and courses of tennis, water sports and scuba diving
- 27 hole golf course at Is Molas Golf Club, home to the Italian Open, only 15 minutes from the Resort
- Horse-riding, in close proximity to the Resort, with qualified staff and treks for children and adults, experts and beginners
- Boat, jeep and quad trips, and guided tours in the area
- Bicycle, scooter, boat and water sport equipment for hire
- Nursery at scheduled times
Please note that pets are not admitted in the resort
Guests at Chia Village dine at the Bouganville Restaurant, where breakfast and dinner are served as a buffet with show cooking and thematic spreads.
The Dine-Around programme is available, on reservation and with a supplement, giving access to the following restaurants:
- La Terrazza
- Club House
- La Pergola
- White Luna
For young guests at Chia Laguna Resort, the Bimbi Restaurant is available. The restaurant is reserved for children, who can enjoy lunch and dinner while learning about food in a fun and safe environment. All dishes are prepared with simple, organic ingredients to ensure a varied and balanced menu every day.
NB: half board tariffs include breakfast and dinner (drinks not included). Lunch can be booked in loco.
“Dune di Campana” beach of fine white sand is at just 700 metres from the hotel. Chia Village offers its guests a free shuttle service to and from the beach, sun loungers, beach towels and beach umbrellas (free from the third row on a first come, first served basis).
Chia is part of the Domus De Maria area, in the province of Cagliari. It does not have a proper centre, as most of the villas are scattered along the coast, on the hillsides and in the countryside. There are many beautiful beaches in the area to visit, as well as the ancient lookout tower of Spanish origin dating back to the 17th century. From here, visitors can enjoy a view of what is undoubtedly one of the most breathtaking coastlines in the world, with its crystalline sea and spectacular white beaches.
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 60 km
Port of Arbatax: about 195 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 285 km
Port of Alghero airport: about 290 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 310 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 330 km
Hotel Village in Chia Laguna Resort offers:
- repeat guests discount: 5% off the price for all the guests who already stayed at Chia Laguna Resort
- honeymoon deal: fruit, flowers and sparking wine at arrival, 50 minutes massage for her or him, late check-out and early check-in depending on availbility