The Aquadulci Hotel is a 4-star hotel located in Chia, 500 meters from the beach, on the south-west coast of Sardinia.
Aquadulci is an elegant hotel built with natural materials such as wood, stone and terracotta, immersed in a large garden full of trees and in the green of the Mediterranean scrub that surrounds the structure. Thanks to the proximity of the beach, which can be reached via a short path, and the presence of a large swimming pool, the hotel is suitable for relaxing holidays in the midst of nature, without giving up the sea and the comforts of a star hotel.
Hotel Aquadulci is composed of 41 rooms furnished in a refined and pleasant way. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, Wi-Fi, TV, heating, minibar, safe, telephone, bathroom with shower and hairdryer and beach towels, and are divided into:
- CLASSIC: 15 square meters large, they are double or twin located on the ground or first floor and positioned on the outside. They can also be equipped with a patio or garden or with a balcony facing the sea
- SUPERIOR: (22 sqm) double or triple rooms and located on the outside, some rooms with sea view balcony or patio or garden are also available
- JUNIOR SUITE: large room 23 square meters plus a terrace of 25 square meters, they are double or triple with sea view
- SUITE: they can accommodate up to 4 people with an area of 36 square meters and consist of a bedroom and living room divided by a door plus a bathroom with double sink. They can have a balcony or patio and sea views are available.
Classic rooms suitable for people with reduced mobility are available (with hand shower and floor shower tray)
Guests of the Hotel Aquadulci can have access to numerous services that make their holiday more comfortable:
- Swimming pool with whirlpool
- Aquadulci restaurant
- 1 bar
- Massage room
- Beach service (not included)
- Parking area
- Internet point and reading room
- Meeting room with 35 seats
- Sports and water activities
Chia beach is characterized by the sandy dunes that surround the beach; it stretches along 2 km of fine golden sand, with shallow water suitable for children. The town is full of beaches, such as Sa Tuerra, Su Giudeu, Porto Campana, Cala Cipolla (reachable on foot) from which, with a path, you can reach the Capo Spartivento lighthouse. The area is also particularly suitable for water sports, including surfing, and excursions in the middle of nature.
- Airport and port of Cagliari: about 60 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 200 km
- Alghero airport: about 300 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 300 km
- Olbia airport and port: about 315 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 335 km