The IGV Santa Giusta is a 4-star holiday village directly on the sea in Costa Rei, along the south-east coast of Sardinia.
The IGV Club Santa Giusta is one of the best holiday villages in southern Sardinia, offers a full range of services to its guests and is suitable as a destination for family stays with small children and teenagers, but also as a resort for couples and travelers. alone. With a strategic position a few steps from the sea, it is the ideal village for those traveling to Sardinia without a car, because inside there are all the services for entertainment and catering, managed by a qualified staff in a well-kept location for a holiday. in Costa Rei unforgettable.
The property normally accepts stays from Saturday to Saturday.
Club Santagiusta is a luxury village that has comfortable rooms equipped with everything you need to spend a relaxing holiday: air conditioning, telephone, TV, fridge, safe and hairdryer are present in all rooms, which can be of various types:
- COTTAGE: accommodations with a maximum of 4 beds and equipped with patio or balcony, also available communicating.
- COTTAGE DELUXE: completely renovated double rooms, with more modern furnishings and suitable for a maximum of 2 people, with patio or balcony.
- JUNIOR SUITE: accommodation with 2 separate rooms consisting of a double bedroom and a living room with a single sofa bed. The Junior Suites have only one bathroom and a furnished terrace.
- SUITE: rooms in a privileged position with furnished terrace, larger with a single room that houses a double bed and a sofa bed for 2 people and a bathroom.
- VILLAS: accommodations with patios and private entrances, located in a quiet location, farther from the sea, consisting of 8 rooms, one independent double, one single (or double for children) and another double.
The IGV Santa Giusta offers its guests a great variety of services such as:
- Fresh water swimming pool
- Beach service with umbrellas, deck chairs and sun loungers available free of charge
- Beach towels for a fee
- Wi-Fi area in the pool and in the lobby (for a fee)
- Central buffet restaurant with drinks included with meals (mineral water and house wine in carafe) and table not assigned
- 2 bars in the hotel and 1 bar on the beach
- Health centre
- Shop and photographer
- Full HD cinema
- Conference room with 250 seats
- Doctor and pediatrician on site
- Car, scooter and bike rental
- Unsupervised internal parking
A VILLAGE FOR THE CHILDREN
Santagiusta is a holiday village for families with children of all ages, and the entertainment service is organized into 4 age groups so that we can always offer suitable and fun activities for each group. Managed by qualified and experienced staff, the animation clubs are distinguished between:
- Baby Club for children 3-5 years
- Mini Club for children 6-10 years
- Junior Club for 11-13 years old
- Young Club for children between 14 and 17 years old
Each Club has dedicated areas both in the restaurant and on the beach (and for Baby and Mini Club also in the pool) and offers a program of sports activities, excursions, games and much more depending on the age of the children.
For families with very young children there is a Nursery 0-2 years with equipment for preparing meals and with free products available to parents (baby food, milk, baby food, yogurt, pastries, fruit juices, but also diapers and accessories ). The Nursery is available 24 hours a day and is one of the main services that make Santa Giusta a perfect village for families with babies.
Among the activities and services offered to all guests are:
- IGV Magic School
- Multimedia animator
- 5-a-side football fields, volleyball, basketball, bowls
- 6 tennis courts with lighting (night use for a fee)
- Tournaments and sports and aquagym activities
- Table tennis
- Equipped fitness area
- NuotoPiù Academy ASD available for July and August with free and private paid group lessons
- Group sailing courses, archery, tennis and windsurfing
- Fencing and spinning available in July and August
- Piano bar
- Theatrical and cabaret shows
- Dance club
- Individual tennis courses for a fee upon reservation
- Affiliated riding school for a fee nearby
- Discounted external diving center
- Pay excursions by land and by sea
The beach is partly free and partly equipped for hotel guests, has a bar and all services, including the entertainment area reserved for Mini Club and Junior Club participants.
The Club is located 5 minutes walk from the Scoglio di Peppino beach, famous for its crystalline sea and its sandy and clear beach.
Costa Rei is one of the main seaside resorts in southern Sardinia, famous for its characteristic sandy "beach" that extends for about ten kilometers and plunges into a turquoise sea with a sandy bottom; among the most beautiful beaches in the area, Cala Sinzias and Cala Pira are absolutely worth a visit.
Costa Rei is a center equipped with the main services such as restaurants, shops and clubs and in the summer months it is lively and full of possibilities. Just 15 km from the hotel there is also Villasimius, another town of reference for nightlife and food and wine.
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 60 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 90 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 270 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 280 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 250 km
- Alghero airport: about 290 km