IGV Santa Giustais a 4 star holiday resort by the sea in Costa Rei, on the South-east coast of Sardinia.
IGV Club Santa Giusta is one of the best holiday resort in South Sardinia thanks to the wide range of facilities provided. It is the perfect location for families with children or teens but also for couples or guests who love travelling alone. Thanks to its strategic position by the sea, Santa Giusta resort is suited for people who spend their holidays in Sardinia with no car, as it offers entertainment activities and restaurants managed by a qualified staff in a well-tended, paradise location in Costa Rei.
Stays goes from Saturday to Saturday
Club Santagiusta is a luxury resort with comfort rooms equipped with all the amenities for a relaxing holiday, including: air-conditioning, telephone, Tv, fridge, safe and hair dryer. They are available as:
- COTTAGE: they can accommodate up to 4 people and are equipped with terrace or balcony. Connecting rooms are available.
- COTTAGE DELUXE: double bedrooms completely renewed with terrace and balcony, a more modern furnishing and a maximum occupancy of 2 people
- JUNIOR SUITE: bedrooms with two separate areas which consist of a double bedroom and a single or twin bedroom. Junior Suite have one bathroom and an equipped terrace.
- SUITE: bedrooms located in a privilege position: wider than the other categories and composed of a bedroom with double bed and a 2-seat sofa bed.
- VILLAS: bedrooms provided with terrace and independent access. They are located in a quite position, more distant from the beach and composed of 4 triple or quadruple rooms and 4 double bedrooms. Connecting Villas are available.
IGV Santa Giusta offers its guests a wide range of facilities including:
- Fresh water swimming pool
- Beach service with parasols, sunbeds and sun chairs available for free
- Beach towels with extra charge
- Wi-fi area by the swimming pool and in the hall
- Central restaurant with buffet service and drinks included (water, house wine served in carafe) and not assigned table
- 2 bars in the hotel and 1 bar by the beach
- Wellness center
- Shop and photographer
- Full HD cinema
- Meeting room with 250 seats
- Doctor and pediatrician in the hotel
- Cars, scooters and bikes for rental
- Internal, unattended parking
A RESORT FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN
Santa Giusta is a family-oriented resort for children and the entertainment program is divided into 4 age groups to ensure specific activities for each of them. Activities are organized by skilled staff and are divided into:
- Baby Club for children from 3 to 5 years
- Mini Club for children from 6 to 10 yeas
- Junior Club from 11 to 13 years
- Young Club from 14 to 17 years
Each club organizes its activities in reserved areas both in the restaurant and in the beach (for Baby and Mini Club also by the swimming pool) with a suited program of sport activities, excursions, games etc.
For families with infants a 0-3 Nursery is available and equipped with devices for food preparation and meals (baby food, milk, yogurt, pasta, fruit juices but also nappies and similar). The Nursery is available 24h per day and is one of the best facilities for families with children.
Guests can enjoy the following activities:
- IGV magic school
- Multmedia animation
- Five-a-side football fields, volleyball, basket bowels
- 6 floodlit tennis courts (during the night with extra charge)
- Matches, sport activities and watergym
- Tennis table
- Equipped fitness area
- Swimming Academy ASD available in July and August with free collective courses and private lessons with extra charge.
- Collective courses of sailing, archery, tennis and windsurf
- Fencing and spinning available in July and August
- Piano bar
- Performances and cabaret
- Disco club
- Private lessons of tennis on request and with extra charge
- Riding courses in the surroundings and with extra charge
- External diving center with extra charge
- Land and boat excursions with extra charge
Santa Giusta’s beach is partially free and partially equipped for the resort guests. It has bars and amenities included the entertainment area for mini club and young club participants.
Santa Giusta is at just 5 minute walking from the Scoglio di Peppino, renewed for its crystal sea and its sandy low seabed.
Costa Rei is one of the main sea locations of South Sardinia, and it is characterized by a long sandy beach of about 10 km and a turquoise sea with a sandy seabed. Cala Sinzias and Cala Pira are only two of the enchanted beaches of the area.
In Costa Rei guests can find a wide range of activities such as: restaurants, shops and bars; during the summer season it becomes a lively town. Villasimius, a town known for night outs and nice restaurants is at just 15 km from the resort
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 60 km
Port of Arbatax: about 90 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 270 km
Porto of Porto Torres: about 280 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 250 km
Airport of Alghero: about 290 km