Free Beach Club is a 4-star family village on the sea in Costa Rei, one of the most beautiful beaches of Southeast Sardinia.
Free Beach Club of Costa Reiis surrounded by an unspoilt Mediterranean vegetation with a paradisiac crystal sea and fine sand: the perfect place for families with children who want to spend their holiday in Sardinia.
Free Beach Club Hotel has 400 rooms equipped with independent air-conditioning, TV, minibar with extra charge for consumptions, safe and hairdryer. They can be divided in two categories:
- OLEANDRI: double/twin comfortable bedrooms which can accommodate a max of 4 people with twin beds + a bunk bed and an extra baby cot (2 infants 0-1-year-old are free of charge with 2 adults on a baby cot, but parents are required to sign a special liability release). Oleandri rooms are available with sea view (with a surcharge) and their young guests (2-9 years old) receive a special gift consisting of a t-shirt with the Free Beach little fish for a 7-night minimum stay.
- SUPERIOR: Bedrooms with sea-view spacious terrace or reserved garden equipped with sunbeds and/or sunchairs and table. Guests of Superior have the following benefits: reserved table at the Moby Dick restaurant from 13th June to 12th September, assigned beach service in the first or second row (day of leaving excluded: guests can have a not assigned beach service from the third row) and a nice gift in the Wellness Centre for 7 night minimum stays from 1st June
The Free Beach Club Hotel offers a wide range of facilities:
- Free wi-fi at the reception and in the central square
- Swimming pool for adults and children with sundeck and sunbeds (limited availability)
- Shopping centre with Sardinian handicrafts, photographer, newspapers, tobaccos, hairstylist and boutiques
- Conference centre with 2 rooms of 320 and 85 seats (extra charge).
- TV room
- Wellness Centre (extra charge) open from 01/06 with regenerating and beauty treatments, massages, Turkish bath, fitness area, showers, emotion, hydro massage pools, tea and relax area
- Early check-in and late check-out available on request and with extra charge
- Laundry and ironing available with extra charge
- Internal, unattended car park
- Medical centre opened some hours per day and on site doctor always contactable through the reception.
- Pharmacy service in the reception. Medicines with extra charge
- Small sized pets (max 10 kg) welcome with a good health certificate, not admitted in the common areas and with a charge of 100,00 € to be paid on the spot
- Bikes, scooters and cars rental
A weekly compulsory CLUB CARD of 49,00 € per person (from 4 years old) is due on the spot from 13th June to 18th September and includes:
- Day and night entertainment activities with piano bar, cabaret and dancing evenings
- Not assigned beach service from the third row (1 beach umbrella and 2 sunbeds per room; first two rows with an assigned space and reserved for Superior guests; Oleandri guests can reserved on the spot the second row with a charge of 175,00 € per week – limited availability)
- Compulsory beach towel (first supply included) to be paid on the spot (10,00 € deposit per towel and an optional 4,00 € for change)
- Daily use of the sport equipment (night floodlit with extra charge)
- Shared courses of gym, aerobics, Zumba, water gym, canoe, group dance and Latin-American dances
- A free diving lesson from 14 years old, and use of canoes (30 minutes per person)
NB: from 23rd May to 12th June and from 19th to 30th September the Club Card costs 28,00 € per person per week and includes only: the beach service, the compulsory renting of the beach towel and soft entertainment activities.
Free Beach village is the perfect family-oriented hotel in Costa Rei thanks to a wide range of activities provided:
- Mini Club Lo Scoglio del Pesciolino for children between 4 and 11 years old with sport, games, theatre, baby dance, games in the beach and pizzas dinner with the staff
- Teen Club for children between 12 and 17 years old with sport and water activities, weekly tournaments of football, role games and theme evenings.
- Special gift for Oleandri guests
- Club house
- Children playground
- Nursery at scheduled times with the assistance of the staff and provided with pasta, milk, baby food, vegetable and meat soups
- Stroller on request during booking and with extra charge
- Babysitting on request and with extra charge
Free Beach Club Hotel is perfect for sport lovers as it offers:
- Beach Volley
- 3 tennis courts
- 2 multipurpose football and tennis fields
- 1 multipurpose basket and tennis field
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Boules ground
- Diving with snorkelling lessons and apnoea courses (with extra charge)
- Windsurf and sailing boats with extra charge
- Equestrian centre at 3 km for the resort with extra charge
- Boat excursions starting from the resort beach with extra charge
Free Beach Club offers its guests three restaurants:
- Restaurant "Il Centrale": offers a buffet service of typical Sardinian and Italian cuisine. Water and house wine included at meals.
- Pizzeria and Grill "Alle Palme", opened from 13th June to 12th September on reservation and with no extra charge, with delicious grilled fish and meat for lunch, and starters, pizzas and dessert for dinner. House wine or beer/coke/water on tap included at meals.
- Restaurant on the beach "Moby Dick" is open from 13th June to 12th September and reserved for Superior room guests (while Oleandri room guests will have access with an additional charge and subject to availability). Moby Dick Restaurant serves buffet lunches and dinners with table service, house wine and tap water included at meals. NB: On request, special gluten-free menus are available (basic food); for other food intolerances is not possible to guarantee a specific menu for every single guest nor the absence of food contamination. Guests will be requested to sign a special liability release to confirm the reservation.
Free Beach Club of Costa Rei is in one of the most renowned sea destinations in Sardinia with a direct access on one of the best beaches of the world: Costa Rei, characterized by white sand and a crystal, turquoise sea. Every year, Costa Rei is chosen by many visitors coming from all over the world thanks to its wonderful beaches such as: Santa Giusta, lo Scoglio di Peppino, Cala Sinzias, San Pietro and Monte Turno all with golden fine sand and a sloping, low seabed suitable for children.
For nightlife lovers, Costa Rei has a lively town centre with stands and a wide range of performances and at just 20 minute driving it is possible to reach Villasimius where guests will be spoilt with choice with clubs and pubs.
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 85 km
Port of Arbatax: about 90 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 260 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 270 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 305 km
Airport of Alghero: about 310 km