Marina Rey Beach Resort is a 4-star resort at just 400 meters from the stunning beach of Costa Rei, on the southeast coast of Sardinia.
Marina Rey Beach Resort of Costa Rei is immersed in a private area of 5 hectares, and it is the perfect solution for guests who want to enjoy the beautiful Sardinia sea and to relax with the family without renouncing to the entertainment activities provided by one of the best family-oriented resorts of the South coast of Sardinia.
The resort admits a 7-night minimum stay with check-ins and check-outs on Thursday and Monday.
Marina Rey Beach Resort in Costa Rei has 216 comfortable rooms, furnished in a typical Sardinian style, and equipped with terrace or balcony and distributed over villas surrounded by the Mediterranean vegetation. All rooms have: air-conditioning, TV, telephone, minibar, safe, and bathroom with hairdryer.
Rooms are available as follows:
- STANDARD: double / twin bedrooms, sometimes loft rooms, with a third and / or fourth bunk bed
- FAMILY: two comfortable rooms with one bathroom. They can accommodate up to 5 guests in a double bed and 2 or 3 beds.
Marina Rey Beach Resort of Costa Rei offers its guests many services and facilities, including:
- Free wi-fi in the main common areas
- Swimming pool for adults and children
- Beach service with 1 beach umbrella and 2 sunbeds per room from the third row with limited availability (first and second row available with an extra charge of 140,00 € and 105,00 € to be paid on the spot)
- Central bar
- Area for evening performances
- Beach bar
- Miniclub for children 4 to 11 years and Young Club (12-16 years old) for older guests, with skilled staff
- TV room
- Fitness area
- Playground area
- Football and tennis grounds at 10 minutes from the hotel and reachable with a free shuttle
A compulsory CLUB CARD of € 7.00 € per person / night (from 5 years old) is due on the spot for children and adults entertainment activities, sport equipment for fitness and swimming pool and beach service from the third row.
Facilities available with extra charge:
- Beach towels hire
- Diving center (external management)
- Laundry service
- Small Pets (max. 5 kg) are welcome on request subject to reconfirmation and with an extra charge of € 10.00 per day + € 70.00 for deep cleaning of the room both to be paid on the spot.
The Marina Rey's restaurant has an outdoor room and an air-conditioned indoor room and offers a high level of regional and national cuisine. Meals are served as buffet and include water and house wine.
Gluten-free meals are available for guests who request them during reservation (NB: the hotel has not a dedicated kitchen and cannot guarantee the absolute absence of contamination due to the buffet service).
The beach of Marina Rey is right in front of the hotel and is one of the most beautiful of south Sardinia, characterized by a white sand and a turquoise sea with a low seabed suitable for the entire family.
The beach is between 400 and 600 meters from Marina Rey Beach Resort and can be reached through a comfortable internal path immersed in the Mediterranean vegetation, or with the electric shuttle bus.
The beach is partially free and partially equipped with beach umbrellas and sunbeds (limited availability) and has a beach bar with toilet at only 50 meters from the area reserved by the hotel.
Strongly recommended is a visit to the beaches of Piscina Rei, lo Scoglio di Peppino, Santa Giusta, Cala Sinzias and all the astonish beaches of the close Villasimius, easily reached in few minute driving.
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 60 km
Port of Arbatax: about 90 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 250 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 270 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 290 km
Airport of Alghero: about 300 km