Hotel Punta Negra is a 4-star hotel located directly on the sea in Alghero, a town in north-west Sardinia.
The Punta Negra Hotel in Alghero is an elegant hotel with direct access to the beach, characterized by a typically Mediterranean architecture framed by nature and offers its guests relaxing holidays in a breathtaking setting.
The Punta Negra has 81 elegant rooms equipped with all comforts such as air conditioning, Wi-Fi, TV, minibar, telephone, safe, bathroom with hairdryer and bathtub or shower. Different types of rooms are available:
- CLASSIC PINEWOOD VIEW or SEA VIEW: double or twin rooms about 16 square meters large and recently renovated, have a balcony or veranda and can accommodate up to 2 additional beds (adding two beds significantly reduces space and is only recommended for families with small children , for all other situations it is better to consider the Family).
- NEW STYLE PINETA VIEW or SEA VIEW: recently renovated, they are double or twin rooms of about 16 square meters with the possibility of a third and fourth bed, equipped with a veranda or balcony.
- FAMILY: ideal solution for families with independent children or groups of friends, they are double sea view rooms communicating with rooms with two or three separate beds and have a shared bathroom.
- DELUXE: located in an exclusive position overlooking the sea, they offer a terrace equipped with table, chairs and sun loungers.
- SUITE: sea view suite with bathroom with hydromassage shower, with a splendid panoramic position and characterized by a wonderful furnished terrace.
Puntanegra Hotel guests can avail of many services such as:
- 2 swimming pools
- Solarium with umbrellas and sunbeds subject to availability
- Reserved beach with umbrellas and sunbeds available between June 15th and September 30th
- Miniclub 3-11 years old available in high season (approximately in July and August)
- Punta Negra restaurant with assigned table for dinner and mixed buffet and table service
- La Luna panoramic open-air restaurant, open from 1st June to 30th September, with à la carte menu, snack menu for lunch and on Thursdays a typical Sardinian dinner
- Snack bar
- Children playground
- Sea view terrace
- Ample parking
- Typical dinners
- Charter service
- Excursions by land and by sea bookable with supplement
- Possibility to rent cars for a fee
- Sailing school, affiliated diving center, horseback riding a few kilometers from the hotel
- Pets allowed (except in the common areas)
The beach overlooked by the hotel is a small sandy bay enclosed on the sides by cliffs and has a clear and sloping turquoise seabed suitable for the whole family. In addition to the beach of Punta Negra, Alghero is home to many other beaches that are worth a visit, we point out Le Bombarde, the Lazzaretto, the beach of Fertilia, Maria Pia and finally that of Lido San Giovanni, the city beach overlooked by the city of Alghero.
The center of Alghero is just a few kilometers away and offers countless services and shops for shopping, but also many restaurants and clubs for leisure and to discover the food and wine of Alghero. Furthermore, the historic center is famous all over the world for its jewelers and coral workshops, perhaps one of the most evocative symbols of the town in Alghero.
- Airport of Alghero: about 5 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 35 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: around 135 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 155 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 230 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: around 245 km