Hotel Punta Negra is a 4-star hotel by the sea in Alghero, on the Northeast Coast of Sardinia.
Hotel Punta Negra of Alghero is an elegant hotel with direct access to the beach. It is characterized by a typical Mediterranean architecture where guests can spend a relaxing holiday surrounded by the nature and breath-taking landscapes.
Hotel Punta Negra has 81 elegant rooms, equipped with air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, television with SKY minibar, en-suite bathroom with hairdryer, shower or bathtub. Rooms are available in the following categories:
- CLASSIC PINE FOREST VIEW or SEA VIEW: recently renewed double or twin bedrooms of about 16 m²; they have balcony or terrace and can accommodate up to 4 people.
- NEW STYLE PINE FOREST VIEW or SEA VIEW: recently renewed double or twin bedrooms of about 16 m² with balcony or veranda and the possibility of a third or fourth bed
- FAMILY: interconnecting sea-view rooms (double bed + twin beds) with a shared bathroom. They are the perfect solution for families with independent children.
- DELUXE: located in an exclusive position with sea-view, they have a terrace equipped with table, chairs and sunbeds.
- SUITE: 2 suites with sea view and en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi shower. They have a spectacular view and an amazing, equipped terrace.
Guests of Puntanegra Hotel can use the following facilities:
- 2 swimming pools
- Solarium with beach umbrellas and deck chairs (with limited availability)
- Private beach with area for water sports
- Miniclub (3–11 y.o.) available during the high season (July and August)
- Punta Negra restaurant, with assigned table and buffet/plated dinners
- La Luna restaurant, panoramic and with a la carte menù
- Snack bar
- Tennis court
- Children playground
- Terrace with a sea view
- Free and unattended car park
- Typical dinners
- Sailing school
- Charter service
- Partner diving center
- Horse ridings
- Land and boat excursions with extra charge
- Car rental with extra charge
The hotel’s beach is a little sandy bay surrounded by rocks and characterized by a transparent, turquoise and gently sloping seabed, suitable for the entire family. Other enchanted highly recommended beaches of Alghero to visit are: Le Bombarde, Lazzaretto, Fertilia, Maria Pia and the Lido of San Giovanni: Alghero’s beach town.
The historical center of Alghero is at just few km and offers a wide range of facilities, restaurants and shops. Alghero is also popular for typical coral goods craft industries which identify it.
Alghero Fertilia airport: about 5 km
Porto Torres port: about 35 km
Olbia port and airport: about 135 km
Golfo Aranci port: about 155 km
Arbatax port: about 230 Km
Cagliari port and airport: about 245 km