Calaserena Village**** is one of the best resorts for families in southern Sardinia and has the beautiful Geremeas' beach within a 4-minute walk.
Calaserena Village in Geremeas is immersed in the greenery of a poplar and eucalyptus wood on a long sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise sea. Rooms are just 450 metres from the beach, accessed via a pleasant path. Thanks to its variety of services and facilities, it is the perfect resort for families with young children and teenagers as well.
Calaserena Village in Sardinia has 350 rooms located in buildings with 2 or 3 levels, at 450 metres from the beach; rooms can be:
- CLASSIC: rooms with air conditioning, TV, phone, mini-fridge, safe, bathroom with shower and hair dryer, mostly with balcony (only a couple of rooms on the 1st floor may not have it)
- GARDEN: Classic rooms on the ground floor, with garden
- PREMIUM: with the same equipment of the Classic rooms plus the Wi-Fi connection, a coffee machine, a beach towel per person (from 3 y.o.) with midweek change (more changes available on request)
- COMFORT: rooms with the Classics' equipment and the Premiums' benefits and, moreover, TV with Sky, open frigo bar including water, 2 soft drinks and beer, daily changed beach towel (one per person from 3 y.o.), reserved table for the family at the restaurant, sun umbrella at the beach in the central area.
On request, the hotel has rooms with interconnecting doors and rooms for guests with disabilities.
As every Bluserena resorts, Calaserena offers its guests a wide range of facilities, including:
- Wi-Fi in the common areas and in Premium and Comfort rooms (internet point available with extra charge)
- 2 pools, one with slide and jacuzzi and the other only for swimming
- Beach facilities with a sun umbrella reserved, a sun-bed and a deckchair per room (on request and with extra charge: first rows and/or sunbed instead of deckchair); with extra charge, it is also available the Beach Service “Comfort” including palm, safe, 2 sunbeds and 2 deckchairs
- Central Restaurant with meals served as a buffet, with 2 conditioned rooms and show-cooking; tables are for 8-9 people (please note that the dining tables with 8 or 9 guests, depending on the number in each party, may include guests that are not in a particular group. Guests in Comfort rooms, however, have a table assigned to them for the duration of the stay.)
- The restaurant provides menus for guests with specific requirements, including gluten-free products as basic packaged foods for breakfast; the buffet at lunch and dinner time always includes, as gluten free options, at least a main course, a second course, a sausage and a dessert. Please note there is no specific kitchen, so the hotel cannot guarantee the absence of contamination.
- Il Gusto Restaurant, with reserved tables for each family, open at lunch and at dinner, from Monday to Saturday, from the 8th June to the 19th September (limited seats, to be booked in loco)
- Il Giardino: possibility of booking for free (for the whole stay) a table in the outdoor shaded area of the central restaurant
- 2 bars: 1 in the square and 1 at the beach
- Entertainment: a qualified team of more than 40 animators and an entertainment program among the best in Italy, with a wide range of activities designed to meet the needs of guests of all age: miniclub for kids and teenagers, parties, sport classes, dance, sport events, live music, evening shows, cabaret and excursions.
- Bluserena Circus: program for the whole family, to learn the ropes of circus skills such as clownerie, equilibristic activities and juggling.
- Bluserena CardsClub with day & evening activities including the most popular card games
- Mini farms and horse farm with ponies
- Playground with giant toys
- World Cup Area with big screen showing the most relevant matches of the 2018 Football World Cup
- Fully equipped gym and fitnessarea with modern equipment and qualified staff; many activities such as pilates, total body, aquagym are available
- Tennis courts and 5-a-side pitches (multifunctional), boules, archery, beach volley (court with lights available in the night-time), ping-pong tables available for free
- Diving Centre in the resort (Padi courses and certificates), with snorkeling and diving sessions available on request (with an extra charge)
- Bluserena SeaSport Club with boating and chartering activities
- Bluwellness: an area specifically thought for its guests' wellness and relaxation, with beauty and cosmetic treatments, wellness treatments (to be paid as an extra)
- Shops and boutique, store with newspapers and tobacco
- Travel Agency with rental car and transfers
- Meeting centre up to 400 seats
- Internal unattended parking
- Medical assistance with medical practice available at scheduled times, free consultations, doctor lining in the resort and available on-call 24/7 (to be paid: consultations at non-scheduled time and out of the office); from the 14th June to the 5th September a paediatrician too is available.
- Small dogs (maximum 10 kg) admitted on request while booking (a health certification is needed). Dogs can stay in the gardens of the Classic Rooms, which have a doghouse and 2 bowls, they can walk in dedicated areas and only if wearing muzzle and leash (beach, restaurant and the central square are some of the areas in which dogs are not permitted)
- Late check-out on request and with extra charge (beach facilities and room available until 14:15)
In the resort you can only pay extras with a pre-paid and rechargeable Smart Card. The first € 10,00 will be recharged while confirming he reservation. Extras are subject to discounts available for Club BluserenaPiù's members, the loyalty program for Bluserena customers.
A RESORT FOR CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS
Calaserena Village has many facilities and services for children and teenagers; the miniclub is organised in 4 groups:
- Serenino Club (3 to 5 year old)
- SereninoPiù Club (6 to 10 year old)
- Serenup (11 to 13 year old)
- Serenhappy (14 to 17 year old)
These 4 clubs offer games, sports, creative activities and are available from Monday to Saturday from the 1st June to the 5th September, but for the Serenino and SereninoPiù Club which are available for the entire period while the resort is open. Serenino Club and SereninoPiù Club are available from 09:30 to 18:30; in the evening, a program called Serenino Serale is active from 21:30 to 23:30, Sunday excluded; Serenup and Serenhappy are available from 9:00 to 12:30 and from 15:00 to 19:00, and it also offers the possibility of having lunch with the animators.
INFANTS AND NEW-PARENTS
Calaserena Village offers the best facilities and services to the families with babies; the resort is designed to make families have fun safely and has:
- SereNursery with qualified staff, for children of 12 - 36 months, with specific areas (available with extra charge, only from 29th June to 5th September).
- Mommy's Kitchen, area available 24/7, equipped with bottle warmer, micro-wave, electric cooking plates, mixers, homogeniser, crockery, sink, steriliser, high chairs, tables and chairs, fridge. At dinner and lunch time in the kitchen you will find assistants and some basic products (toddlers' milk and baby food not available)
- Strollers on rent (to be paid in loco depending on availability)
BLUSERENA WITHOUT BARRIERS
Calaserena Village is a resort without architectural boundaries, wheelchair accessible and barrier-free. It has rooms for guests with disabilities, a reserved parking space and a place reserved at the beach and in the amphitheatre, job chair at the beach. On request, it is possible to rent a wheelchair.
The Resort Calaserena directly stands on one of the best sandy beaches in Sardinia, which is popular for the beauty of its turquoise sea with sandy and gently sloping sea bed; the resort's beach has a private area with beach facilities such as sunbeds and umbrellas, but also showers, bar, InfoPoint and assistance.
For the sports' lovers, the beach is an interesting location and the resorts organises group-classes of windsurf and sailing; depending on availability, guests can use beach tennis and beach volley courts, canoes, windsurfing boards and sail-boats.
Geremeas is a lovely beach on the south-east coast of Sardinia, with white sand and shallow water. Other recommended beaches to visit in the area include Cala Regina, Solanas and Villasimius. The capital of Sardinia, Cagliari, with its international airport is just 35 km from the resort, with a vibrant old town and excellent dining and shopping. Villasimius is 20 km from Geremeas, with a marina and a protected marine reserve.
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 35 km
Port of Arbatax: about 110 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 265 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 290 km
Airport of Alghero: about 270 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 300 km