At the moment this property seems unavailable, look for other possibilities on our website or call us at + 39 070 676861, we will be happy to double check this availability or to find more options for you.
Baia Aranzos Club Hotel is a 4-star hotel at about 350 meters from the sea in Golfo Aranci, on the north-east coast of Sardinia.
Baia Aranzos Beach Club Resort of Golfo Aranci overlooks the bay of Sos Aranzos, with far-reaching, enchanting views over the isles of Figarolo and Tavolara. It is a resort with entertainment activities and a swimming pool suitable for the Sardinia’s holidays of families with children. Villaggio Baia Aranzos has been renewed according to the traditional Costa Smeralda’s style and is composed of a main building where the main services are, and the residential areas with two floor semi-detached villas surrounded by Mediterranean park which connects the resort with the sandy and rock bay overlooking the turquoise sea.
The resort accepts weekly stays with check-ins and check-outs on Thursday and/or Monday.
Rooms of the Hotel Baia Aranzos Beach Club Resort are comfortable and tastefully furnished. They have an independent entrance, a bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, safe, direct telephone, TV, hair-dryer, minibar (with extra charge) and a covered equipped veranda. Many rooms have a sea view.
NB: Children 0-2 years are free of charge in their own cot otherwise pay an additional charge of 13,00 € per night (on request and to be paid during reservation) with the hotel baby’s cot. In both cases buffet meals are always included.
Guests of Club Hotel Baia Aranzos can use:
- Free beach equipped with beach umbrellas, sunbeds and showers, toilets, changing room, and bar
- Shuttle bus from/to the beach
- Swimming pool with sun loungers and beach umbrellas
- Daytime entertainment, with games and matches, on the beach and in the resort, cabaret and evening shows in the amphitheatre, live music
- Mini Club
- Panoramic bar by the pool
- Restaurant with air-conditioning and veranda, table service or buffet (wine and water included at meal times)
- Possibility of menus for guests with food intolerances (on request when booking and to indicate at the check-in)
- Hall and living area
- Mini bazaar
- Five-a-side football pitch and turf grass tennis courts
- Shared sports lessons
- Internal unattended parking
- Pets not allowed
A compulsory weekly CLUB CARD to be paid on the spot, of 6,00 € per person/night from 5 years includes: beach service with a beach umbrella and two sunbeds per room, access to the equipped pool with parasols and sunbeds, sport fields, daily and night entertainment activities, and miniclub.
Baia Aranzos Resort beach is at 350 m from the hotel and is reachable by foot or with the free shuttle bus provided by the hotel. The beach is characterised by a clear sea and a mixed beach (rocks and sand). It is partially free and partially equipped with deckchairs, sun loungers, beach umbrellas, toilets, shower and snack bar for the guests’ comfort.
The famous Sos Aranzos beach is just 1.5 km from the hotel: it is partially free and partially equipped. Costa Smeralda is on the doorstop, with Porto Cervo and other world-renowned destinations of the north-east coast of Sardinia, such as Baia Sardinia and Porto Rotondo.
Golfo Aranci town centre is a lively town with shops, restaurants and bars, at about 8 km.
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 9 km
Port and airport of Olbia about 15 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 135 km
Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
Port of Artbatax: about 190 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 285 km
For your next holiday, choose Baia Aranzos Club Hotel in Golfo Aranci and get:
- Early BookingDeal with up to 15% discount!
- Family Special Offer: the first one is FREE OF CHARGE, the second pays half the price!