The Baia Aranzos Club Hotel is a 4-star holiday village 350 meters from the sea in Golfo Aranci, on the north-eastern coast of Sardinia.
The Baia Aranzos Beach Club Resort Golfo Aranci overlooks the sea of the Bay of Sos Aranzos, offers an enchanting panoramic view of the Islet of Figarolo and the Island of Tavolara and is the ideal village with entertainment and swimming pool for holidays in Sardinia. families with children.
Renovated in a quality style inspired by that typical of the Costa Smeralda, the Baia Aranzos Village consists of a central body in which the common services are located, and several residential areas with blocks of independent terraced houses, on two floors and with more rooms, immersed in the large park of Mediterranean scrub that directly connects the structure to the cove of sand and rocks that overlooks the emerald sea.
The rooms of the Hotel Baia Aranzos Beach Club Resort are all comfortable and tastefully furnished, always have an independent entrance, bathroom with shower and hairdryer, air conditioning, safe, direct dial telephone, TV, mini-bar (drinks for a fee) and equipped balcony or covered veranda.
Sea view rooms are also available.
The guests of the Club Hotel Baia Aranzos have at their disposal:
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- Beach equipped free of charge with umbrellas and 2 sunbeds per room from the third row (first rows for a fee to be booked on site)
- Showers, toilets, changing rooms and beach bars
- Free shuttle to / from the beach
- Sloping swimming pool equipped with sun beds, umbrellas, gazebos, showers and solarium
- Bar with TV area
- Daytime and evening entertainment with tournaments and games, entertainment on the beach, cabaret and shows in the amphitheater, live music
- Mini-Club from 3 to 11 years and Young Club from 12 to 17 years
- Panoramic pool bar
- Hall and living room
- Baby sitter
- Five-a-side football and tennis court with synthetic grass
- Diving Center, diving, courses with the release of PADI licenses, diving excursions
- Water sports and boat rental for a fee nearby, possibility of excursions by land and by sea for a fee
- Taxi service
- Car and motorbike rental
- Unattended and uncovered private indoor parking
- Cot on request when booking at a cost of € 15.00 per night
- Animals are not allowed
- Restaurant with air conditioning and veranda, table or buffet service,
- Soft all inclusive with water, draft beer, soft drinks and house wine included with meals and unlimited consumption of soft drinks from the dispensers from 11:00 to 23:00 and snacks from 17:00 to 18:00
- Possibility of having specific menus for guests with food intolerances (on request when booking and to be reported upon arrival). The absence of contamination is guaranteed only in products purchased already packaged
On request and with a supplement, it is possible to have the hard all inclusive which includes, in addition to the soft formula already included in the price, the consumption of tea, espresso and American coffee, liqueurs, a selection of cocktails,
The beach of the Baia Aranzos Resort hotel is just 350 meters from the hotel and can be reached on foot or with the hotel's free shuttle. The beach is characterized by a clear sea and a mixed beach of sand and rocks, and is partly free and partly equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas, also equipped with toilets, showers and snack bars to ensure maximum comfort.
At about 1.5 km there is also the vast beach of Sos Aranzos, with a free beach and sections in agreement with bathing establishments. Within a short distance you can reach the most famous destinations of the north-eastern coast of Sardinia and the famous Costa Smeralda, such as Baia Sardinia, Porto Cervo and Porto Rotondo.
The town center of Golfo Aranci, a lively seaside town with many shops, restaurants and clubs, is only 8 km away.
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 9 km
- Port and airport of Olbia about 15 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 135 km
- Alghero airport: about 150 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 190 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 285 km