Hotel Il Borgo di Punta Marana is a 3-star hotel in the Gulf of Marinella at just 300 meters from the sea, in Punta Marana area, on the Northeast coast of Sardinia.
Hotel Punta Marana in Gulf of Marinella is a new complex distributed over elegant and exclusive terraced houses immersed in well-tended gardens with stone paths and arcades made of wood and granite. It is built around a nice square with a charming church, the reception office and some shops.
Punta Marana is the perfect place for people looking for an apartment by the sea and close to the port and to several sport and commercial facilities. Rooms are provided with kitchenette and are particularly suitable for families with children who do not want to renounce to the half-board treatment in restaurant.
Rooms of Borgo Punta Marana are equipped with air-conditioning, shower bathroom, Tv and kitchenette. They have an external equipped space (terrace if on the ground floor or balcony if on the first floor) and they can be:
- DOUBLE MONO: double/twin bedroom with living area and bathroom. Max occupancy 3 people.
- SUITE BILO: more spacious double bedroom, they have a living room with a double sofa bed and a bathroom.
Punta Marana has also apartments with kitchenette and equipped terrace in residence formula.
Hotel Marana in Gulf of Marinella offers its guests:
- Beach service in two private sea establishments from 01/06 to 30/09
- Free beach towels
- Free wi-fi in the services’ area
- Free transfer from/to the airport of Olbia (on request when booking)
- 3 multi-sport grounds (tennis and football) in turf grass (floodlit with extra charge)
- Bottle of wine and Sardinian pastries on arrival
- Bar and restaurant with plated meals
- Bazar with newspapers and tobacco
- Markets and shops (open from 20/05 to 25/09)
- Unattended parking
- Small sized pets allowed (with extra charge)
Rates include the use of the kitchenette (cleaning is at guest expenses), bed linen and bath towels with a change three times per week.
The hotel is at only 300 meters from two little bays equipped with beach umbrellas and sunbeds (private bathing establishments). The area is characterized by numerous charming little bays with fine sand and rocks, surrounded by the Mediterranean vegetation and a crystal, turquoise sea.
The touristic port of Marana is at about 200 meters; here is possible to find a wide range of restaurants, ice-cream shops, hairstylist, craft shops and medical service while on the beach is possible to practice water sports and to rent canoes and paddle boats to amuse the entire family. Porto Rotondo is at only 5 km: a renowned touristic destination where visitors will be spoilt for choice with restaurant, clubs and shops.
Porto of Golfo Aranci: about 10 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 15 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 125 km
Airport of Alghero: about 145 km
Port of Arbatax: about 185 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 255 km