Torreruja Hotel Thalasso & SPA is a 4-star superior resort in Isola Rossa at 200 meters from the beach and from the town on the North coast of Sardinia.
Torreruja Hotel Thalasso & SPA of Isola Rossa is an elegant fully equipped hotel with a breath-taking view on the Asinara Gulf. Torreruja is a resort with spa: the perfect place for couples and families who want to spend a relaxing holiday by the sea of North Sardinia. The resort has also some exclusive luxury villas suitable for privacy and independence lovers and for those who do not want to give up the hotel comforts
Torreruja Hotel has 124 rooms equipped with a terrace furnished with table and chairs, air-conditioning, telephone, TV, safe, minibar, shower bathroom with hairdryer and bathrobes for adults. Rooms have a Mediterranean style and are available as follows: - STANDARD: double bedroom with the possibility of adding on request a baby cot for 1 infant (max 1 year old) or a chair bed for 1 child until 5 years of age. One of these rooms, the Standard Special, has bathroom with jacuzzi bathtub and shower.
- SUPERIOR: more spacious double bedroom with a pull-out sofa bed for 2 children until 13 years old. Max occupancy 4 people. - SEA VIEW GRAN RELAX: double bedroom with large, furnished, sea view terrace; max occupancy 2 adults and 1 infant 0-1 years on baby cot - RELAX FAMILY : double bedroom and a living room with two built-in sofa beds or twin beds. Max occupancy 2 adults and 2 children up to 13 years old. One of these rooms, the Relax Family Special, is larger and has two bathrooms. Its maximum occupancy is 4 adults and 2 children up to 13 years. - SUITE: prestigious room with a double bedroom, a living room with chair beds or built-in sofa bed and a spacious veranda; max occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children 0-13 years old. -SEA VIEWEXECUTIVE JUNIOR SUITE: open space with double bed and double sofa bed. They have a sew and pool view terrace. Max occupancy 2 adults and 2 children up to 13 years old. - MASTER SUITE: exclusive suite with a large panoramic terrace, a double bedroom, a second bedroom with one or two single beds and a separate living room with sofa bed or built-in beds. Maximum occupancy: 4 adults and 2 children up to 13 years old. - SEA VIEW PRESIDENT: luxury suite with double bedroom with sitting room and sea view equipped terraces (max occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children until 13 years old). Adults can use for free the thalasso pools, sauna, Turkish bath, relax area and cardio fitness of the wellness centre.
- SEA VIEW IMPERIAL SUITE: luxury suite with sea view terraces composed of a double bedroom with sitting area and two chair beds and a second bedroom with private bathroom. Max occupancy: 4 adults and 2 children 0-13 years old. Sea view Imperial Suite rates include (only for adults) a spa entrance and the use of thalassotherapy swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath, cardio fitness gym and relax area.
Connecting rooms are available on request (a door separates some standards from Sea View Gran relax).
Guests of Torreruja can use the following facilities:
- Wi-fi in the reception in the snack bar and in the pool area
- Beach service with extra charge (13,00 € a day from the third row; 18,00 € for the first two rows)
- Sundeck on the sea and on the beach rocks
- Seawater pool equipped with parasols
- Beach towels
- Pool bar
- Piano bar
- Babysitting with extra charge
- Free baby cot on request when booking
- Strollers rental with extra charge and to request when booking
- 150 seat main conference room and smaller room with 30 seats. Equipment on request
- Medical service on request and with extra charge
- Unattended private car park
- Boat excursion with fishing and leisure boats (with extra charge)
- Dinghies, cars and scooters rental
- On the surroundings: football fields, tennis courts and diving centre (with extra charge)
NB: Payments in hotel can be processed only with the prepaid Delphina card
People looking for a luxury resort with an exclusive spa, such as the Delphina resorts, are definitely in the right place. Torreruja’s Centro Thalasso e Spa Venere has cabins for thalassotherapy treatments with seawater, beauty and relaxing treatments with massages, thalassotherapy swimming pools, relax and tea area, equipped cardio-fitness gym, Turkish bath and sauna.
Hotel Torreruja is perfect for honeymoons by the sea in Sardinia and for romantic stays and regenerating holidays.
NB children under 14 years old are allowed to the Wellness Centre only if accompanied by parents or with a parent authorization.
Resort Torreruja of Isola Rossa has an haute cuisine and different restaurants to enjoy delicious meals:
- Tramonto Rosso restaurant with panoramic terrace and with buffet service where breakfast is served, open also for dinner with show cooking.
- Sotto Le Stelle restaurant with plated service and sea view terrace; ideal for romantic dinners with extra charge and when booking
- Pool bar: Nord Ovest, open for lunch with snacks, cold plates, pizzas, grill and first dishes with show cooking. Gluten free meals are available for guests who request them during reservation.
The sandy beaches closer to the hotel are at about 200 meters and are known as: Spiaggia Longa and Spiaggia Nuova both in Isola Rossa and both with fine and withe sand.
At walking distance from the resort there are some rocky little bays with equipped sundecks: the perfect place for people who want to enjoy the sea in a less crowded location.
Among the best Isola Rossa’s beaches easily reachable from the hotel there are: Marinedda (at 800 meters reachable passing through a rocky area), Li Femini and Li Mindi.
At 200 meters from the hotel, guests can find evening local markets with a wide range of stands, live music bars for a pleasant holiday based not only on relax but also on fun. The resort is the right location for families with children thanks to the Aquafantasy at only 2 km: one of the best water fun parks in Sardinia.
Port of Porto Torres: about 60 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 80 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 90 km
Airport of Alghero-Fertilia: about 90 km
Port of Arbatax: about 240 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 260 km