The Nicolaus Club Cala Della Torre is a 4 star holiday resort at 750 metres from the beach La Caletta in Siniscola, at a few steps from the sea in Eastern Sardinia.
The Club Nicolaus Cala Della Torre is a resort for families, has all the facilities typical of hotels with animation team and is perfect for families with children, thanks to the all inclusive and children go free offers. Connected to the sandy beach with a frequent shuttle, Cala Della Torre is in the town centre, and is suitable for those who travel without a car.
The 192 rooms which has the Cala Della Torre Nicolaus Club are comfortable and furnished with style, to offer the best atmosphere for unforgettable holidays. Every room has air-conditioning, minibar, TV, safe, phone and bathroom with shower and hair-drier and can be:
- ECONOMY: double or twin bedrooms with window and possibility of adding a maximum of 2 more beds
- CLASSIC: similar to the Economy rooms for occupancy but with an outdoor area which may consist in a balcony, a porch or a patio depending on their position.
- SUPERIOR: double or twin bedrooms with balcony or patio, bigger and for 4 people.
- SUPERIORPLUS: similar to the Superior rooms but on the third floor, with terrace and wide balcony on the pool.
- FAMILY: bedrooms with loft and equipped terrace on the pool side, with 2 twin beds on the lower level and double bedroom on the loft, to accommodate 4 people and 1 infant in a babycot.
The Nicolaus Club Cala Della Torre is a resort with many services and facilities:
- Beach facilities with a sun umbrella and two seabeds (limited availability)
- Free Wi-Fi available in some areas
- Pool for adults and pool for children
- First set of beach towels for free (with refundable deposit, changes to be paid)
- Shuttle from/to the beach
- Job chair for people with disabilities
- Rentable babycot on request while booking: € 10,00 per day
- TV room
- Private non vigilated parking area with limited availability
- Assistance to rent cars and boats
- Classes of kite-surf in the area
CLUB CARD: compulsory from 3 y.o., to be paid on the spot at € 49,00 per person/week; including the beach facilities, the entertainment, the beach shuttle and the use of pools.
For every infant 0-2 y.o. there is a compulsory extra charge of € 70,00 per week for the NICOLINO CARD. This charge includes a gift, a bottle-heater and the use of nursery, a food corner in the restaurant, with microwave and bottle-heater and a daily menu of foods prepared for the youngest, like soup (meat and vegetable), steamed fish and meat, pasta, cream of vegetable, tomato soup (NOT included: milk for children, baby food and any other product which was not mentioned). On request, it is possible to add a bath tub for babies (with limited availability and to be reconfirmed).
AN ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT CLOSE TO THE SEA
Cala Della Torre offers its guests a soft inclusive formula which includes the full board in the Restaurant Ancora, with breakfast, lunch and dinner with a rich buffet with tasty dishes prepared with love. In every meal drinks are included (water, wine, soft drinks and draft beer) and open bar available from 10:00 to 24:00 (unlimited water,3 types of flavoured waters, soft drinks and iced tea in plastic glasses), snack time from 11:30 to 12:30 and tea time from 16:30 to 17:30 with biscuits and/or pastries.
In the resort Nicolaus Cala Della Torre there is great attention to everybody’s need and there are available:
- Specific products without gluten and lactose for the guests with allergies who ask for them while booking (gluten free pasta and bread, lactose free ice cream, lactose and or gluten free biscuits are available and guests can bring more products on their own)
- Sleepyheads corners for soft breakfast with croissant and american coffee available at the bar from 09:30 to 11:00
- Nature and wellness corner for breakfast with healthy products (fruit extract and daily vegetables, soy milk, rice milk, bio jam, honey, rice cakes, biscuits, cereals, rusks, linseed)
- Sardinian dinner with typical dishes once a week
- Elegant dinners organised once a week
ENTERTAINMENT AND SPORT
Cala Della Torre is a beach resort perfect for families with children and teenagers, has a wide variety of sport and entertaining activities and:
- Sport area
- Playground for children
- Videogames area
- Covered fun area for children and kids
The animation is organised with many kinds of entertainment, live music, themed parties, different types of shows in the resort’s amphitheatre.
The mini-club of the resort is divided in groups depending on the age to allow the animation staff to plan games and stimulating activities. The groups are divided in this way:
- Nicolino Baby Club for children from 3 to 6
- Nicolino Mini Club for children from 6 to 12
- Nick Club for kids from 12 to 15 and teens from 15 y.o.
The hotel is at 7 km from the centre of Siniscola, one of the main towns of north-eastern Sardinia. The closest beach is La Caletta of Siniscola, famous and loved for its sandy beach, with clear waters and low seabed perfect for children and babies. Among the most beautiful beaches of the area there are Capo Comino at 11 km, the small bays of Santa Lucia at 6 km, Pedra Marchesa at 20 km. Guests at Cala Della Torre can easily reach some of the most popular locations in Sardinia such as Posada at 5 km, Budoni at 15 km, Cala Liberotto at 25 km, San Teodoro at 30 km and Orosei at 35 km.
- Port and airport of Olbia: 50 km approximately
- Port of Golfo Aranci: 70 km approximately
- Port of Arbatax: 140 km approximately
- Port of Porto Torres: 165 km approximately
- Airport of Alghero: 175 km approximately
- Port and airport of Cagliari: 230 km approximately